first day back but feeling sick

cath2007

hi all

back on lt been off it for a while today is first day back 1 shake and 1 1/2 litres of water down and ive started feeling really sick and shaky i cant remeber this happening before any one else had similar?

got to go pick up kids now but will be back later for any advice

cheers

cath

Hi cath, it s my first day back too. I would say that its just carb withdrawal at the minute. Try to get through until tomorrow and drink loads more water.
I am off work tomorrow because my childminder is ill so its going to be extra specially hard tomorrow so if you or anyone is around tomorrow please encourage me through!!! Im going to weigh myself in lbs now and start a new ticker to track my weight.

Just get through the first few days and you'll be flying.

Yipeeeee Rachel. I'm glad you're back on the diet. Come on girlies we can do this!!!

Hi Cath,

Welcome back!

You might need to increase your water intake and if you split your packs and try to have them throughout the day as six mini meals... it would help balance the blood sugars.

Take it easy for the first couple of days and not over do it if your exercising.

Love Mini xxx

Hey talking of which, how did yesterday go Rach?

Oh PS, you off work today? I am here but I have a client in at 1 (the one I told you about, remember?!?!?!?!?) so I will be around most of the day for moral support!

oh brilliant!!! you have to pm me and tell me all about it!!! yesterday went ok actually and today has been so far ok too(ITS ONLY 09:20AM). I SS'd all day and I think that is what I will have to do to stop from eating anything!! I have to be strong this time and just think THIN!!!

Thanks for being here!! I might have to go out later with my Dad (he is much better and doing really well, although not eating much so still a way to go) but I will give you a shout!! x

Awww good luck both of you! You'll both do great!!!!!
I'm back and forth most of the day so i'll keep an eye on the forum if anyone needs a chat :D
Shelly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back