First day CD SS

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hiya peeps, today is my first day on CD and doing ok so far. To be fair I havent been out of bed for long though :p Had a choc tetra for brekkie (am I the only person alive who doesnt really like it?) and am drinking lots of water. So here's to my first day, may it go very well ;)

Good luck hun! Give it a week and you will be craving chocolate tetras :D

I think a lot of people dont might like the first shake that they try. Don't know why, changing tastes I guess? Case of getting used to having that much protein/vitamins etc in one small carton/shake?

Jools you may have guessed........Im out of credit! will be getting somemore later!

Im surprised actually you dont like th choc tetra but we all have our own tastes, i really liked mine yesterday after the ST shake that made me feel sick lol do you have any mint choc shakes at all cos you cn make them up hot and add sweetner, yum yum!

Just keep at it girl ad drink lots and lots of water to keep the hungar pangs away!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Sarah, yeah I figured you were out of credit. I will stop texting you so much so you stop using all your credit up on me ;)
I didnt get any of the choc mint I dont think. I have some soups though so will try one of them for lunch hot. If we cant use boiled water how do we get them hot....from the tap????
Thanks girls :)

I was told i could use boiled water, but had to make my shake up into a paste with cold water first.

Oh ok, will do it that way then :)

Jools you may have guessed........Im out of credit! will be getting somemore later!

Im surprised actually you dont like th choc tetra but we all have our own tastes, i really liked mine yesterday after the ST shake that made me feel sick lol do you have any mint choc shakes at all cos you cn make them up hot and add sweetner, yum yum!

Just keep at it girl ad drink lots and lots of water to keep the hungar pangs away!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh yessss!! I add a teaspoon of coffee too, absolute heaven!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Well its just after 3pm and I'm still doing ok. Hubby had scrambled egg on toast earlier and it smelt gorgeous but I happily sipped my spicy tomato soup :jelous: It was ok actually and amazingly I didnt feel hungry after it. Drinking lots of water which is making me go to the loo a lot but I guess thats normal ;) I looked out my size 12 Levi's earlier and thought to myself 'yep one day I will be back in those' :p

You will indeed, you are doing fab hun xx

Aw thank you girls, you're all so lovely. This forum is amazing for support and advice, I love it :)

And Porgeous, look at that fab picture of you, what a body!!! xx

Hey jools - glad you enjoyed the soup - im not trying foods till next week though it does depend on how fab this weeks weightloss will be first!

You are doing amazing hunni! you will be so chuffed having got through the first day hunni! Im soooo proud of you.xxxx

Hiya babes, the soup one is just one of the powders not a real food. I got a couple that I can have hot (spicy tomato, oriental chilli, chicken and mushroom). Did you not get any of these then?
Thanks for the support hun, you're doing great too. We will be shopping for gorgeous clothes before you know it :)

I just replied on your other thread LOL. Feeling rough at first is normal so don't worry, you'll get through it, its just your body adjusting and getting rid of all the naughties in your system. :)

Thanks girls, first day is almost over and I can honestly say it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Here's to an equally easy day 2 ;)

Back