First day, First Meal.

mossyfern

Well the parcel arrived at work and almost immediately (I was famished!) I opened it .... was disappointed not to see any relevant info for me on the top. Maybe it's buried deep in the parcel
So I am sitting here with the chicken soup. Delicious! But deffo need a blender for it. Will make it at home and bring it to work to heat up unless anyone has another idea? It's a quiet office so a blender wouldn't be popular...
Weird to see a whole months food in one little box! Really weird.
Here I go. Two and a half stone off and I will be dancing round the room!! I so hope it is attainable. I have stuck and stuck and stuck like a proverbial stuck record.
Anyone else starting today or this week. It would be lovely to buddy up!

hi there good luck with your exante journey, I didn't get any info in my first pack either. If you send exante a quick email they will send you a little booklet out

Hey good luck with it!!

You won't be able to make the soup up in advance. You need to consume it within 20mins of making it up otherwise the nutrients go. It's the same with the shakes. Did you get the bars? I take those to work for lunch usually or I also have a little milk frother that I take if I do take a soup in.

Hey

I started on Monday, it's not as bad as I thought it would be, it's no picnic but it's ok so far. Look forward to following your journey

Hi all. Day Two and I feel good! I hated the Tomato soup. Love the chicken. Love the bars. What's the porridge like?
I "feel" lighter already, cos I'm not pogged out with sugar sugar sugar. It's a good "clean" feeling. I plan to weigh myself after day 3 as per LL (sorry
to mention that word!) just on this first week, then weigh weekly only. I'm not taking measurements. Anyone else? Is it important?
Good luck all of you. We can do it, day by day.

hi ,it can be very rewarding to measure your waist ,whenever I didn't lose any weight in the pass but lost in measurements can really cheer you up :) good luck I'm on 3rd day waiting for ketosis to kick in :)

It is worthwhile to measure yourself. I stayed the same on my 3rd week even though i stuck to the plan 100% when i measured myself i was 14 inches smaller (chest,waist,hips) I was well chuffed with the inch loss, I plan on doing my measurements every 4 weeks

Hi everyone, I started TS on monday. So far, so good. Although I can barely watch when a dominos advert comes on! I'm loving the choc and vanilla shakes, hate the tomato and chicken soup :( all the rest of it is great. I'm doing my official weigh in on Sunday but had a sneaky one last night and I've lost four pounds.

Back