First Day..must decorate the bathroom!!

hi just had a little look on yur diary to see how your doing and its great by the looks of thngs that bad taste in yur mouth mine is they same hunger pains only come if i havent had a drink for a while or i smell something really good but drinking normally stops the rumbling tummy nothing seems to stop the bad taste in my mouth except brushing my teeth but im a smoker as well so om sure that doesnt help things i cant give up everything at the moment lol ...... keep up the good work :) xxx

Well rather ashamed to say, after reading how well everyone else is doing....I weakened yesterday, not terribly, had a two egg omlette with mushrooms and a couple of hotdog sausages chopped up in there. I just couldn't stop feeling hungry, I had drunk so much water and was in and out of the loo every 5 mins....but nothing helped. I had had a bad night sleep....our elderly dog woke me barking to go out at 2am...you have to move fast because his bladder is about as reliable as mine at the moment!!! just couldn't get back to sleep....just dropping off when the OHs alarm went off at 6am. Had a very lazy day but didn't do my diary...won't do that again.
Well I'm justifying myself here a bit as well, I don't have enough shakes to see me through to Monday eve when I'm hoping my Exante delivery will be here so am going to have to eake them out buy eating a low carb meal a day..so omlette's, meat and salad it is for me...and hope I don't go mad. As explained earlier...I am using CD shakes and tesco ultra slim bars, how many shakes should you have a day on a total vlcd CD regime....I'm having two shakes and a bar....could that be why I'm so hungry still, just can't shake this empty feeling and feel like I'm on such a rollercoaster of emotions, was hoping things would be getting easier. I'm hoping I havn't messed up all my good work this week, but I did feel so much better after I'd eaten!! Sorry more moaning....I'm not normally like this...I'm begining to bore myself!! Going to help one of my best friends decorate her shop, it's a nail bar and beauty therapists....going to get a spray tan and get my nails done as well, should make me feel better....positive action dispells negative thought...I hope.
Big love Clare xxx

Ahh hun you're doing so well don't beat yourself up. The hunger will disappear, i think although most people go into ketosis after 3/4 days, it takes longer for your body to totally adjust. I think a lot of people on here will tell you they didn't feel normal or ready to do much until week two, i know i couldn't even muster the energy to do my ironing the first week, i was flaked out in bed every night by 8.30! It will be so worth it when you get on the scales, and you're totally dealing with it the right way. You felt you really needed food so you had some, and you kept it healthy and low carb. I did exactly the same thing yesterday (have a read of my diary if you want), was just one of those days. What you didn't do was head staright down the chinese, so you should be very proud of yourself.

I think most people have two shakes/soups and a bar or three shakes/soups, but you can add a pack in or add a low carb meal in, theres no law against it, you'll still lose weight quickly, just not quite as quickly. Eating low carb whilst you wait for your packs to arrive is the right thing to do, it will mean you don't have to go back through ketosis again. xx

How's today been? xx

Are you still about? xx

Back