First Day of CD

NOT THE FACE!!!!! :p

Hey Zoe, I'm also one of the slow ones who didn't realise that you were Jennies Zoe. doh!!:doh: your mam is pure legend in the land of Minimins!!! hee hee.

I see the muffin obsession has started....muffin madness!!

Glad you're ok, poor head!!

Hope the rest of today isn't so painful! Hurrah for day 2!!

xx

Hi Zoe, good to hear yer alright...I'm gonna stop referring to ya as your mams daughter, cuz you deserve to be your own person here on Minimins,,IreneH and KitteH pull it off so you will tooo...;)

Fair dues to ya for not seeing your fall as a reason to break the diet, therein lies your true strength, you deserve even more success after this.... :)

Last edited:
Heyyyyyy Zoe !!
Welcome to minimins, you are right in saying your mum is very popular!! such a support and encouragement to everyone, and boy does she love you 2 girls!!!!!!

so sorry to hear about your incident this morning, now dont take this the wrong way, but you paint a very funny picture of it all, you defo have your mums way with words!!
[wow i think im addicted to exclamation marks lol]
hope you are having a better day today and dont feel lightheaded
well done on making a muffin, I have never even tried and I am on week 7, is it easy?
well onwards and downwards eh!
good luck and look forward to reading more from you
nat xxxx

:D cheers! :D

I'm not sure I made the muffin properly because it went a bit hard, but I think that's coz i left it for a while and forgot i made it! lol.

Off to try make another one now! he he. I love 'em.

xxxx

Hi Zoe, nice to 'meet' you. Hope today has been okay for you on CD, am sure you'll be doing fine.

Your mum has done brilliantly, you're both going to be so proud of each other :)

Cath

Hi Zoe

Hope you are feeling better this evening. I was writing on your mum's thread (which I know you've agreed not to read) that I fainted too doing LL last year. I got out of bed too quickly and dunted my arm off my washing basket (I use a big metal barbrantia bin) and it made a huge dint. Luckily no cuts but a HUGE bruise. My flatmate made sure I stayed in bed all day and was really sweet and brought me lots of cups of peppermint tea! I felt dizzy quite frequently whilst SSing but learnt to adapt by just getting or standing up slowly.

Decided the health benefits of losing weight were worth it!

Only gonna say this once, but you write as well as your mum and I look forward to your posts.

Did I read on your mum's thread that you share the computer - hope you won't be fighting over it!

Hi Zoe,

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. Sorry you had a rough morning today, and I hope the headache's not too bad.

Looking forward to seeing pics of you running the Race for Life!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Did I read on your mum's thread that you share the computer - hope you won't be fighting over it!

yea, we do. But when U'm not fainting and bumping my head on things shes at work, so I'm usually on my tod :p

wel done but sorry about the bumpy head...being dull I'm sure but who is your mum?!! Keep up the good work!

xxxx

Back