• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day of ever feeling hungry....

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Today is the first day that I can actually say that I have felt hungry.... I went out this morning with boys till about 1ish then have been home as the weather was so c--p!! and Im not sure if its through boredom but I could have actually ate something........ but I didnt .. and feel good that I didnt but I hated having that feeling that I felt hungry as I havent had it before!!!

Im on week 10........... anyone know why??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I don't know why curly.. an expert may be able to shed light!
You seem to have what I had yesterday....

Well done for staying strong though!!
It is a horrible feeling isnt it when the hunger bites....

Do you normally have your first shake earlier or something?

I find I am eating later and later in the day.. I never feel hungry in the morning but do get boredom hunger feelings in the evening..

Stay strong!!!

xx

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
S: 25st9.5lb C: 25st4lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st5.5lb(1.53%)
well done you for resisting.....its takes willpower & wow ur on week 10 u must have ooodles of it i cant imagine week 10 !!

maybe change around the times u have ur shakes x

lisalulu

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st4lb(1.48%)
I'm not half as far along as you Curly, but I've been really hungry today too- even though I've been 100% all week. Feeling really fed up with it now. Just wanna tuck into the salad the h2b and kids are having for dinner

AbsolutelyFabulous

Absolutely Determined!
Curly - You've done amazingly well to get to week 10.. I can only imagine being there!! Huge well done on resisting the urge to eat. Seriously, if I had a hat I'd take it off to you!! xx

Lisa - Don't do it, you're doing so well. You know you'll regret it afterwards! Go and have a nice relaxing bubble bath. Read a book. Paint your nails. Brush your teeth. Anything to keep you occupied. Imagine how great it will feel to come back here later and say "I resisted!" xxx

lisalulu

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st4lb(1.48%)
Thanks AbFab. Just had another look at the inspirational piccies and have resisted. Even forced hubby2be to make my shake as I wanted to stay away from the lovely smells in the kitchen. So in a few mins I'll be having an ice vanilla shake and in half an hour when the kids are in bed, I'll pamper myself. WI tomorrow- all this effort better pay off!

zpacey

S: 11st3lb C: 9st10lb G: 7st8lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st7lb(13.38%)
Must be something in the air today, I have being on ketosis but today I felt kinda hungry, not really starving, just had a coffee and the feeling went away, I put it down to it being near my totm, didn't know someone else was feeling the same as me...lol, well done for abstaining.

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Feeling much better now!! I might try another mix a mousse Im not sure whether to or not.. was not that bothered by it yesterday. Oh what to do what to do!!!! Shake or mix a mousse decisions decisions!!!!

zpacey

S: 11st3lb C: 9st10lb G: 7st8lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st7lb(13.38%)
have a nice relaxing bath for an hour....lol

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
It really must be something in the air today. I've been feeling hungry today too. Managed to resist, but had to watch hubby and son eat a takeaway. Normally I'm satisfied after eating a bar. I saved my soup to have with it but I'm still actually hungry now.

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
Well done for resisting. I know the feeling well lol

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
S: 25st9.5lb C: 25st4lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st5.5lb(1.53%)
good 4 u hun x

S: 12st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.18%)
Ive been quite hungry this week too hun! I think loads of things can make us hungry... boredom, tireness, coldness, being more active, being surrounded by food ect. Thats the one thing with this diet - you cant eat when your hungry, even on healthy snacks. dammit!

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
In the past, I've noticed that extra-hungry days are nearly always followed by dropping a couple of pounds overnight.

So it's definitely worth not giving into those naughty hunger gremlins!