First Day of Exante!

Elzibaby

Wow I didn't think this was going to be so hard!
I am so tired today and my head hurts and I'm just dying to go and raid the cupboards and chow down!
Doesn't help I'm stuck at work till midnight and the factory unit next to me make chinese food! My favourite
I need some words of support! :cry:

Does this feeling go away after a couple of days?
Advise on something to take my mind off food?

Wow I didn't think this was going to be so hard!
I am so tired today and my head hurts and I'm just dying to go and raid the cupboards and chow down!
Doesn't help I'm stuck at work till midnight and the factory unit next to me make chinese food! My favourite
I need some words of support! :cry:

Does this feeling go away after a couple of days?
Advise on something to take my mind off food?

Hi Hun

Believe it or not I am on day 1 100% and I ordered my packs end of August. I just love food too much. But as I have put weight on since then i decided no more messing about!!

It is very difficult today, headache, tiredness, feeling so hungry i could eat anything, and I mean anything!

Fingers crossed we can stick to this babe, good luck and keep us posted

x

My first day too, I'm not finding it to hard today I think that is down too enthuisasim more than anything.I'm viewing it as a short term thing once its done I can go back normal food, I am planning to calorie counting once I've lost the weight to ensure I don't get back to this weight.

Look at pretty dresses u can buy on the Internet - motivational and distracting!
I've done this before and it honestly does get easier after about 4-5 days - I find days 2-3 the most difficult - my motivation peaks on day one and goes downhill from there! Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Look at pretty dresses u can buy on the Internet - motivational and distracting!
I've done this before and it honestly does get easier after about 4-5 days - I find days 2-3 the most difficult - my motivation peaks on day one and goes downhill from there! Good luck :)

I do that too!

Emmaluggs said:
I do that too!

Ha ha, I even have a couple of cheeky "I'll fit into that in a fee weeks / months / years" purchases in my wardrobe! This time I really will get into them though!

Yeah I had a headache all day yesterday,woke up today feeling much better. Feeling very tired though, just waiting for that to pass x

Hi, the headaches and feeling tired/weary will pass after a few days once you get into ketosis.
I felt exactly the same plus felt quite faint and wobbly early on but it does pass honestly

I've never really lost the feeling of not being satisfied even though i'm not actually hungry but i guess it takes time for your body to get out of the way of expecting the fatty, stodgy, overly tasty foods that it's been used to.

Just have to keep reminding myself that it's just a temporary measure for a few months and it'll be worth it ;-)

Hi, the headaches and feeling tired/weary will pass after a few days once you get into ketosis.
I felt exactly the same plus felt quite faint and wobbly early on but it does pass honestly

I've never really lost the feeling of not being satisfied even though i'm not actually hungry but i guess it takes time for your body to get out of the way of expecting the fatty, stodgy, overly tasty foods that it's been used to.

Just have to keep reminding myself that it's just a temporary measure for a few months and it'll be worth it ;-)

I feel exactly the same way, Leslie..I feel hungry most of the time, worst time in the evenings but that is when I would usually end up mindlessly eating in front of the telly. I have to remind myself why I am doing this and my Christmas goal as I want to see in the new year 3 stone lighter and out enjoying myself rather than wearing the shapeless black top I wore last year, minding the handbags because I was too embarrassed to get up and dance like my slimmer friends...this year someone can look after my bag for a change!! :D

It definitely will get better after the first day, and especially once you are in ketosis, you won't feel hungry anymore!! I'm getting my motivation from wanting to improve my health and fitness. But clothes are pretty good too. Maybe two sizes down by Christmas :)

Hi Ally2069,

I'm not a scientist, so won't go into detail, there is lots of information online, written by people who can explain it better than me. :)

In a nutshell, in ketosis - through restricted carb intake, the body uses it's fat stores for energy, hence the rapid weightloss. And that's one of the ways you can tell you're in ketosis, the weekly weightloss.

I'm still new to this site, but I'd imagine there is more info on here.

How are you doing by now, hope the headaches are gone!!

Yes thank you headaches r away :) I am sticking to it no bother..I am.due.to.get weighed.tomorrow but I noticed today that the scales in my local.boots that I use are broken!!! Oh no.. really wanted to experience "first week weight loss"....

Yes thank you headaches r away :) I am sticking to it no bother..I am.due.to.get weighed.tomorrow but I noticed today that the scales in my local.boots that I use are broken!!! Oh no.. really wanted to experience "first week weight loss"....

Are you a member of a gym or go to a local swimming pool? Trying to think of other scales in public places! :p
FF

Nope lol wanted to use same scales as there can be a difference between them too. Maybe I will wait till my 28days r up. Maybe its a sign... Weighing myself each week won't change what I'm doing... X

Back