first day of JUDDD!

Hiya!!

Hope you're ok and that you've had a good day!!!

Ruth
x

Hello Ruth!

Yesterday was a 1400 kind of day today I have had an emergency ID.

In kind of a crappy place with work at the mom so really upset myself by going mad with a double decker and a fudge and a fredo of all things.

Bah!

Hello Ruth!

Yesterday was a 1400 kind of day today I have had an emergency ID.

In kind of a crappy place with work at the mom so really upset myself by going mad with a double decker and a fudge and a fredo of all things.

Bah!

Awww im sorry you've had a rubbish day- Ive turned my DD day into an ID day too after OH decided he wanted a pizza and I really enjoyed it :) Im on holiday for 7 days now- gonna be tough!!

1400 is great for an ID- don't beat yourself up :) chocolate is sometimes the best way to deal with it all (after wine ;) ) you have done really well so don't worry and I hope that work sorts itself out for you too!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Awww im sorry you've had a rubbish day- Ive turned my DD day into an ID day too after OH decided he wanted a pizza and I really enjoyed it :) Im on holiday for 7 days now- gonna be tough!!

1400 is great for an ID- don't beat yourself up :) chocolate is sometimes the best way to deal with it all (after wine ;) ) you have done really well so don't worry and I hope that work sorts itself out for you too!

Ruth
x

Oh hod yesterday was supposed to be an up today is the down. I just worked out my cals though and I had 1020 less 340 cardio . But shouldn't off set that! So it was not THAT bad.

Work sucks. I'm seriously so angry about it. I need 20 double deckers and a bottle of chateau neuf du pap!

Oh hod yesterday was supposed to be an up today is the down. I just worked out my cals though and I had 1020 less 340 cardio . But shouldn't off set that! So it was not THAT bad.

Work sucks. I'm seriously so angry about it. I need 20 double deckers and a bottle of chateau neuf du pap!

I agree with the double deckers and lovely wine- anything you want to share/vent about? Maybe it will make you feel better!

Well done on the exercise :D :D thats excellent- don't worry about it, you have still done well :D I suppose we have to think about an 'old style binge' where Id have over 3000 calories so I think that you're doing great :)

Ruth
x

Hope you have a better day hun x

Trefoil said:
I agree with the double deckers and lovely wine- anything you want to share/vent about? Maybe it will make you feel better!

Well done on the exercise :D :D thats excellent- don't worry about it, you have still done well :D I suppose we have to think about an 'old style binge' where Id have over 3000 calories so I think that you're doing great :)

Ruth
x

The exercise bit is the easy part for me, I love the feeling afterwards!

The trigger for yesterday's events is just extreme stress. I have some serious issues in my team, 2 grievances, one counter grievance, including allegations of theft, and a separate theft where my deputy manager has effectively diddled the service out of thousands. To add to this mess I have to reapply for my job in the next few weeks. So firstly I'm ultimately responsible for my staff team and any issues within. secondly, I doubt I will be a favourite to retain my job with everything going on.

So, I'm mildly stressed! To say the least.

bajoleth said:
Hope you have a better day hun x

It's Saturday! It's an UP day. What more could I want!

Happy UP DAY!!!

Oh bless you, no wonder your stressed, I hope it all works itself out soon for you, have a yummy UP day x

I'm planning on a trip to ikea to buy a new bed for my daughter. So it will involve daim bar cake!
Yummmmm x

bettiesrevenge said:
I'm planning on a trip to ikea to buy a new bed for my daughter. So it will involve daim bar cake!
Yummmmm x

Oh no that's awful I do hope it gets sorted!!!!

On the plus side!!! DAIM BAR CAKE :drool: make sure you have some Swedish meatballs/hot dogs wooo!!!

Ikea always makes me feel better- OH is the grumpiest I have ever seen him when we go so I have to take him to makro afterwards to make up for it...

Keep exercising- all of those endorphins should hopefully help you start to feel better :)

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Phoenyx said:
Checking in :) how was ikea? I'm in the middle of a sleepover for my dds 8th birthday. 6 friends over and loads of junk food, have resisted so far. It's an UD but there's just too much food around. Tomorrows DD may be tricky!

Okra resulted in the purchase of one of those cakes, which resulted in me scoffing most of it! I can't believe I did that. Mind you I did walk around ikea for an hour and a half and then clean my daughters bedroom from top to bottom and build her new bed. She was so excited, it's her first proper bed and she says it's " princesses" only ( she got a canopy to go over it) I also found a bed which I loved but my OH insists we dont have enough money to buy a new bed....humph!

Its mega hard being around crud food isn't it? There is no harribo is there? I remember my eldests birthday around that age.... Harribo, strawberry laces, popcorn, princess diaries + sleep over = room like a bomb had gone off and hyper kids laughing all night! Stay strong...

DD for me tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it!

Aw, glad you found her a nice bed. I remember my DS's first 'big' bed. So cute. He kept falling out of it so we had to put cushions down. But there was still that one morning where he was nowhere to be seen - he'd rolled out of bed, then under it, LOL. :D

How things change when they grow up. My DS (now nearly 16) is officially disgusting. I spent a couple of hours today cleaning his room (he was out and I finally lost patience waiting for him to do it and went on in there!). OMG. Not so much dust bunnies as dust elephants, not to mention his special collection of toe nail clippings dropped over the head of the bed. Lovely!! :eek: All clean now though. I must've burned a fair few calories cleaning up, but my DD turned into the high end of an ID. Not to worry. :) I think it's partly because I know I'm going on holiday on Friday and that I know I probably won't stick to a rotation when we're in Cornwall (especially if it's raining, which I rather think it might be, LOL).

I got lost in the Milton Keynes IKEA with CFF one day and we racked up 17,000 steps that day!!!! Lol

MinnieMel said:
I got lost in the Milton Keynes IKEA with CFF one day and we racked up 17,000 steps that day!!!! Lol

I can believe it!

Yummy I hope you enjoyed your cake it sounds delicious!

Ruth
X

Ya know, you need to change the title of this thread, missy. :D

Hope you're having a good day!

Lily said:
Ya know, you need to change the title of this thread, missy. :D

Hope you're having a good day!

I Agree Lily!!!

It should be 'I am doing fab on JUDDD'

Ruth
X

Trefoil said: