First day of my new life

Forget about the jelly and stay off the scales! Im sure when you weigh on tuesday, you will have a great loss. Good luck. :)
Sarahx

hey slim please, thanks for the message. i am defo going to stay off the scales and keep drinking lots of water. i really hope tuesday will be a good day, ive never know a week to take so long to come around, hopefully after my first weigh in the next couple of months will go by faster. once i get my coursework out of the way, i think i may start doing a bit more exercise to help push the weight down. good luck xx

Glad you're feeling better today :) Stay positive and carry on luv x x x

hey teapot, thanks for the message and the support xxx

end of day 4. today has been ok, just struggling with coursework. my brain doesn't seem to want to work because i haven't got any food in my tummy lol. time seems to be going by so slowly, its slightly depressing. tomorrow should be a good day, my fiancee and i are going for a nice long walk in the forest, it'll be nice to be out and about in the fresh air. i just really want tuesday to hurry up and come now.

one step at a time :dooney:

End of day 5. Today was a pretty good day. My hunger pangs are going. Drinking loads of water. It's a shame it's st paddys day, really wanted a nice whiskey to sip on. Never mind, I'll just drink my arse off on my birthday in 3months when I'm nice and slim. Only 34 hours til my weigh in :confused:

Day 6. Stressful morning. Woke up and had just under two and a half hours to write 2500 words and submit it. Managed to do it with 8 minutes to spare :D

Tomorrow is weigh in day, less then 21 hours to go. Oooooooooooo

Oh well done Lil - I'm gonna call you Lil because the hippo bit does you and injustice I feel x

Well done for getting through a very stressful morning. Amazing how a bit of pressure and focus the mind, and you did it without resorting to food!!! :) :)

Hey teapot. My fiancee calls me lil hippo, just a nickname he gave me years ago and it stuck lol. X

End of day 6. Getting nervous now about tomorrow. It's weigh in day in about 9 hours. I'm worried I've not lost anything. This week has been hard for me, not because of the lack of food, but because I find it hard to focus on my coursework without food in my tummy. Hopefully my second week will be better.

Ooooooo 9 hours to go.....

Hope you have a good weigh in. What course you doing?

It's Tuesday!! Good luck for your weigh in!! x x x

hi and, im doing a degree in business studies and accounting. just had my weigh in, only lost 1lbs

hey teapot thanks for the message, had a pretty crappy weigh in today, the woman said it was probably due to lack of water. i think i am going to exercise more this week

day 7, weigh in day, i managed to lose one pound, i guess thats better then losing nothing.

Doing exercise you're not used to can actually slow your losses.

And I know 1lb is very disappointing but maybe next week will be better. Please don't give up yet!

Keep going, up your water intake and console yourself with the fact at least you've not gained weight.

*virtual hugs*

Hey and, yeah I know your right, at least I didn't put on weight. Before lipotrim I used to execerise an hour everyday and now I only do 20 minutes of hula hooping each day.

Yeah, 1lb is upsetting though. I know how I feel when I've STS or only lost 1lb in the past.

First week too... But onward and downwards eh! Focus on the future :)

Day 8, having a good day, don't feel hungry at all, and drinking lots of water. I weighed myself today, in total I've lost 2lbs. I think the lipotrim scales might be wrong, but we'll find out on Tuesday. I feel a bit happier now. Anyways, I've got a finance coursework due into today so I better get my head down and finish my 1750 words essay, oh joy :what:

End of day 8. What a stressful day. Stupid coursework is giving me such a headache. Luckily submitted it with 12 minutes to spare, but I left out like 400 words lol :confused: anyways, time for a quick smoke and off to bed

Back