First day of my new life

Hi Lil!

A pound loss is a loss and I'll bet you do fantastically this coming week. Try to look at t in weight loss per month. It's so hard trying to lose weight when you have PCOS - I read your story and it sounds v similar to mine - Rick and I are engaged and trying for a baby too. I need to get this darn weight off to give me a better chance to succeed. Have to say tho my spots look a lol bit better today. Is it the fluid? Not eating fatty stuff? I have heard some stories of hair loss which is a worry because I have v fine hair with some male pattern baldness - will watch out for this.

Stay strong this week and good luck with your studies too! I'm doing my degree, but since LT my hands are really really really cold - picking up that pen is even more difficult than before!!!!!

Nicola x

hi nicola, thanks for the message. this diet is so hard for me because i have pcos im not losing the weight as fast as everyone else and its starting to get me down. i know its partly to do with the pcos and i think its partly to do with the fact i only want to lose a small amount of weight and thats why im not losing it fast like everyone else, i dunno im just taking a stab in the dark here. im trying not to think about it so much, im just gonna drink the shakes and hope for the best.

good luck on your weight loss journey x

Day 9 - i dont even know what to say lol. just keeping my head down and drinking my shakes and water, lets hope this week is better. im gonna stick with the 20 minutes of hula hooping for this week, if my weight loss is still pants im gonna have to start going back to the gym.

Hi and, last year it took my exactly 350 days to lose one stone. During that time i exercised 6days a week for about half an hour to 45 minutes. I ate healthily, porridge with almond milk for breakfast, chicken and salad for lunch and salmon for dinner, once a month I'd give myself a day off and have a nice dinner like a burger (hand made by me with real meat) and some wedges or chips, I would never go ott. I don't eat chocolates at all, I try and stay away from dairy products, I don't eat from fast food places, like McDonald's or kfc.

Anyways to answer your question, it took me a year to lose one stone, eating right and exercising. X

Well... I suppose 1lb a week is almost 4 times faster than that then. :hug99:

I guess your right. I just need to be patience and hope for the best. X

End of day 9, my mouth feels sore from lack of chewing anything. Bumped into a friend today who lost a ton of weight on the extane diet (not sure how you spell it) she claims it's much better then lipotrim because there's more variety on food choices. Any opinions? I'm tempted to change over to that, it cheaper and you get to chew stuff like bars and porridge... Help anyone....

I've tried exante and slim n save as well as LT.

I found slim n save wasn't very good for me - I think I must be particularly sensitive to carbs or I did something wrong?

Exante I only tried for a couple of weeks mixed with a bit of LT - it's tasty in comparison but my weight loss seemed slower.
I don't think I'd have managed as long just on LT though - the change made me go an extra week without refeed.

They say that ANY VLCD works the same but I don't think so. I honestly think some people are more, 'sensitive' than others to calories and carbs.

No harm in you trying it though. :)

Oh, I should add that LT can help you forget about food whereas something that's like food can make you think more about food.

LT is good for me as I eat food because I can, not because I am hungry. I think it depends on your psyche.

Also I really like the weekly support and reassurance of LT.

Good luck!

Back