First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

lol Lucy just make sure you have salads with everything like you've been doing here instead of chips etc and i'm sure you'll be doing a lot of walking on hol so you might surprise yourself!!! Before CD i always found that being on holiday was the ONLY time i EVER drank water and i mean litres and litres a day lol. When is you hol?

Now this really is a bug bear of mine... I pay money each week to buy these darn drinks and talk to someone, yet it sounds like I have been given incorrect info!! This really pisses me off! Right thanks Nina, least someone blinking knows! No more diet coke - i've had 2 cans today! Great.... Managed through the tea party tho - everyone had at least 2 bits of cake and loads of crisps, very pleased with myself, but could really eat a scabbie horse now!

x

nina - this may be totally a stupid q!!! but do you go into ketosis on the 1200 plan? if so sho me the way!!!
x

Go to Cyprus on the 23rd for a week. Can't wait! Sun, sea and sand here I come!

I agree, I drink tons of water on hol. i think its cos its so hot. The good thing about Cyprus is that everywhere you go there are great salads and fish dishes. Mmmm. We went to the same place last year and I already know exactly what food places I want to return to. We do loads of walking on hol and swimming in the sea as we aren't the types to lie and sunbathe (although i like a nice tan!). So should be a pretty healthy holiday. Fingers crossed! xxx

Well done Pineapple. You are amazing. I'm sure I'd of folded!

Oh pineapple that's brilliant that you got through the tea party. Not sure about ketosis on 1200plan my cdc said something about it just taking me a bit longer to get there but i'm not bothered to be honest as long as the weight shifts lol.

I only found out abot diet coke hrough the threads on here before i started CD and then i'm sure i read it somewhere in one of the books i was given that diet drinks were a no no but i've heard that before about diet drinks not being as good as they're cracked up to be and i used to drink about 2 litres of diet coke etc a day.

Lucy am V jealous of your holiday, take me i wont take up much room (well this time next yr i wont neway lol) i've never been to Cyprus, been to Kos a few times and love it there and you're right about the food its GORGEOUS!!!!!

Well my tummy is starting to grumble again and i've drank 4 litres of water lol am gonna try and hold out til 6pm before having my 2nd shake and then i've got time to have another one about 9pm which should see me through til tomorrow. And a good thing is family are having omelette for tea tonight and i hate omelette so it won't be a problem watching them eat teehee. We're off to Silverstone this weekend for the Le Mans endurance weekend and am really dreading it...i HATE motor racing so i've got Harry Potter with me to keep me occupied during Sat and Sun and then we're going to the jewellery quarter on monday for a mooch at their wedding rings...see if we can find a bargain. Am contemplating taking the blender with me so i can have the powder shakes but then leaves me a bit stuck if i get hungry at the race lol but i'll be back on 1200plan then so it'll probably be chicken salads for me all weekend.

Does anyone else have any nice plans for this weekend?

Not much planned for the weekend. My Dad is 61 on Friday so we'll go and see my family Friday night. Meeting friends on Sat for a wee wander. My friend and I will probably make the boys go to the pub so we can go shopping! We are dangerous together. We met in Tunisia last year and get on great. They only live half an hour away. Weird thing is we met them in Tunisia and it turns out that Louise grew up in the same little town as me and knows all the same people so lots to chat about! Small world huh? Sunday will be a lazy day and better start packing cos I have a bit of a manic week up until we go away.

Yuk I hate omelette too but could eat one now easily!

Enjoy Harry Potter. I have read them all now and they are brilliant!

How's the foot? I hope you are behaving youself missy and keeping off it!

Ooo sounds like a lovely weekend planned, what have you got your dad for his bday?

Foot's much better i can walk now without limping and it's no longer swollen :-D i've been less active today lol but i cant spend all day in the house, drives me potty and i had to nip into Asda to get bunny food anyway so that was a nice little jaunt out. Am getting tummy grumbles again gonna hold out til 9pm before having my last shake then i know i'll get to bed with another 100% day lol that'll be 5 days in a row woooo

How are u getting on tonight?

Glad the foot is getting better and you are taking it easier. Its hard when you are such an active person but it will be worth it. We've got my Dad CSI dvds cos he and Mum are addicted and a big lot of Cadburys things because he is addicted to that too! Must run in the family! He is so hard to buy for but I know he'll be pleased with that. My sister will be at Mum and Dad's too so that will be good. They absolutely adore h2b. Mum calls him her son and Dad thinks h2b is his best pal! So it will be a good night of happy families hopefully. Plus i get to see my dog which is brilliant. I can give her lots of cuddles. How is Missy. On the mend? xx

Awww howcome ur dog doesnt live with u and h2b? Miffy's fine she's back to her cheeky self and is eating anything and everything so her teeth must be back to normal lol just waiting the nice cheque from petplan for over £200 to put straight back into savings account lol

Do u know this is so sad i'm really really looking forward to my chicken salad on friday teatime when we're on our way down to silverstone i think i'm gonna savour every mouthful and NEVER complain about only having 1200kcals again i really dont know how u lot manage SS i could eat a scabby dog this moment in time or at least a bacon butty lol

Dog lives with parents because she was our family dog. h2b and I work too long hours to have a dog. :(
I know exactly what you mean! My main thoughts about my holiday are places I can eat! So sad. SS is murder! Thats why I keep cheating. I'm going to have to get really serious after these hols are out the way because I am spending money on these foods each week and I have been so bad this week. I think I am in the wrong mind set at the mo because I am all excited about holidays. I totally agree with you now and banana tetra is the best! :)
H2b is watching the footie - yawn! I am upstairs out the way trying to design a poster for his work but keep coming on here instead!

lol we're women we can multi task teehee!!!! Dad and h2b are watching footy too grr but the bunnies keep running up and climbing over my feet...they're so fluffy lol infact miffy and butch (our 15yr old cat) are having a stare out comp at the min...miffy usually wins by chasing him out of the room lol
What kind of poster are u desiging?

Aaawww, they sound really cute! Designing a big banner advertising his company. Pretty boring really so thats why I can't be bothered but he's been nagging me for ages! Just had my Mum on MSN. Quite funny because she isn't very computer literate. We all clubbed together and got her a laptop for her 60th which she loves but she is still learning. She plays games, emails and does things on internet but she needs to practice typing. I'm really impressed she has managed this much because she knew nothing about a year ago!

lol scary how they learn so quickly, my mum went from not knowing ho to turn a comp on to she now designs websites and builds computers in her spare time lol all i know is that they do what i want them to if they break i go to mum hehe.

Well just had my banana tetra and decided to try it with 10 ice cubes blended up and it was like a banana smoothie but i've decided my body must be in ketosis becoz i'm FREEZING cold and got goosbumps all over after eating that and that's not happened before wooo

It was delicious but i've only just gone back to normal temperature again lol but at least i'm not hungry woohoo :-D Am very tired though and i had a lovely lie in this morning/afternoon Lucy guess what...we've nearly made it another day of being 100%!!!!!

Mornign girls, you are all behaving! I was naughty last night, think I mentioned to you ghuys before my h2b doesna think this is healthy diet and would prefer me to healthy eat instead of depriving myself and as usual when i feel weak and starving i think he is right! so i was in kfc before i new it tucking into a zinger tower meal!! i know i know i am a disgust to this group but felt i should be honest. to be honest i am not sure what i really want to do and am considering doing the next step up from the ss. so that would be 3 shakes and a meal? i want to lose weight fast but feel really low with not getting anything, argh i dont know what to do, i was doing so well as well.....
x

i should also point out I knwo a kfc aint healthy but was in the intention of having ablow out last night and healthy eating from today!!! told you i am pathetic, no will power! i have had shake this am and have one with me for lunch, i think i will try chicken salads in the eve for a few days along with the shakes and see how i get on? then on the other hand i think stop being so weak and just bloody get on with it!

lucy i know what you mean about not being in the mood before hols, i was exaclty the same! holiday mode came on early!

Morning girlies!

God uve been busy on the threads! Ill catch up on everything later on.

I had my black tie do last night and it was lovely. Dressed up to the nines and wined and dined! I was soooo good tho. I drank still water from a wine glass all night and no one noticed. The chefs must have known I was coming cos the menue couldnt have been better. I had crab meat wraped in smoked salmon to start (all protein) although i think there was a little onion in it too and I had monkfish for my mains. No potatoes. No sauces. No Dessert! So proud of myself. And it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted :D

I dont know if I said yesterday I had a bit of a cold coming on? Im dying today and to top it off I did something to my neck/shoulders yesterday I just heard a click and Im barely able to move today. I bought neuofen cold and flu to help do you think theyre ok to take??

Pineapple....your a bold girl :mad: but I hope you enjoyed it :D
can I just say one thing tho...be carefull because if you go into ketosis and break it a couple of times its not supposed to be good for your insides...just take care on that one hun. Theres a thread on the general CD page and I think someone said something about it before?

Ninababes..glad your foot is on the mend. Your dead right about the salads! Its amazing how good any kind of food tastes!

Lucy sounds like youve a busy weekend planned. I have to read back on all the posts now to catch up!

Morning girlies! Well done for getting through another SS day Ninababes.

Don't worry Pineapple – we've all done it and I certainly can't judge you for it! Forget about it and start today as you mean to go on. Maybe the 790 plan would suit you better? It is just a tiny bit of food you get but better than nothing. You'd still lose loads on it as you don't brea ketosis. Remember its only 4 weeks in this ss and its well worth it when you see the results. My h2b keeps tempting me with food also. He thinks the diet is good but says I need to eat sometimes too. Grrrr! My holiday mode is getting into full swing. I want to have a really good week this week before I go though. Help me girls! xxx

Hey ladies, I am based in Jersey and have just started on Lipotrim. My start weight was 15 7. lb but last week I lost 7 lb and now am desparately trying to lose more.

I am living in Jersey and have stated Lipotrim as a friend of mine told me her mate in Dublin went from Size 16 to 10 in a couple of months.

Always been a chunky monkey, food is soo much my comfty blanket but I am finally feeling in control.

Love the thread

Back