First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Well done Louise! You did really well last night. The menu was a bonus! I had a horrendous cold my first and second week of this diet. I think its your body getting rid of toxins or in adjusting to the new food it must weaken your immune system. Maybe not, could just be a coincidence. I think you are right about the breaking ketosis thing cos I got horrible stomach cramps and the runs from it. i think the body finds the drastic changes in diet hard. We should be careful. xxx

Hi Curly girly and welcome to the thread. Its great to be on here for support. The more the merrier. I love Jersey. Lucky you living there! Well done on the weight loss so far. Keep up the good work! xxx

Hi Curly Girl welcome to the site. You seem to be doing really well so far...keep up the good work

Girls Ive just had a huge arguement with my sister on the phone. She basically just slated the diet and that Im sick because of it. Ive a sniffle for gods sake! WHY cant people just leave you alone and try to understand? :cry:

Don't worry. I have felt I've got to justify it to so many people. My partner knows about it and my two friends I go to the meetings with (they are doing it too) but no-one else knows. It is too much hassle. They just judge you when they have no idea what the diet is about. Tell them to read up on it and they will see that it is in fact very healthily done. I learnt from my friends who have been doing it for a while that they got a lot of grief from people who don't know a thing about the diet. Prove them wrong! Show them a skinny, healthy new you. I have to say that my skin is smooth and glowing for the first time in a long time. I put that down to the diet.

Yeah thats what I was trying to do. Shes a bit of a pain in the ass anyway :D. At the end of the day Im doing this for me and no one else;)

My God you guys are gone very quiet today :(

Im taking a half day in work today and have an appointment to see a medium/fortune teller. I have it booked months and Im really looking forward to it but a bit spooked! :eek:

Ill post again tonight and see how everyone is.

Thought for the day: Little pickers wear bigger knickers!!
:massmoon: :massmoon::massmoon:

he he! that made me laugh. I keep checking on here and no one has posted! :(

Where are you all today? Not munching on burgers I hope! Mmmmmm burger!

Have fun at fortune teller and let us know how you get on xxx

MMMMMMHHHHHH BURGERS!!! :drool:
Lucy you bold girl look what youve started :D (yet another homer moment)!! No really girls where is everyone??

I posted on the VHI site today without problems?? Bunch of eijits!!
Id say theyll kick themselves about their decision soon!

Lucy how you doin today?

Mmmm, not too bad. Pretty starving as usual. Keep thinking about food! Had to buy my Dad's birthday present today. Was in Woolworths getting paper and choc and was eyeing up the pic n mix! :p I love sweeties! Weigh in tonight and I'm worried about it because think I've put on and know it will upset me. My own fault for being so bad this week though.

How are you getting on? xxx

Good on you Lucy for walking past the pick n mix they were probably horrible anyway :D

Having a good day today. Had a choc tetra for brekkie and a cranberry crunch bar for lunch. Went out to lunch with my friend and she had a chicken ceasar salad and I had a glass of icey cold coke zero..YUM!

Went to see a medium today. Well I think hes sort of a healer. God its amazing the things they can tell. Aparantly Im going to be pregnant in July / August of next year! Em I think Ill become a nun for those months :D Lots of stuff...my sister came through to me so I shed a tear or two but it was very relieving.

Sorry rant over! I really cant wait to get weighed in. How did your weigh in go Lucy??

Where is everyone??

Evening all, wow this is the first time all day i've been able to get online thanks to silly internet being down and i'm stuffed no i havent cheated i've just had my 3rd shake.....haven't been hungry ATALL today so gutted i cant SS full time coz i think now i've got past the hunger barrier i'd be ok.

Lucy how did ur WI go?? Am dying to hear how u got on

Laney well done you for getting through that meal, have an awful lot of respect for you, don't think i'd have been as strong so huge pats on the back for you!!!!!!

Pineapple sorry your friends and family aren't being very supportive at the minute and that you feel you're struggling. Tut tut on the KFC but we all have bad days so move on and forget about it. There are several food plans you can go on...790, 1000, 1200 and 1500 all of which you'll lose weight on if you follow them properly obviously you wont be expected to lose as much weight as you would on SS but to put it into perspective for you i'm on 1200 plan and in wks 1-4 i've lost 11lbs now the 2 weeks i maintained 1 was TOTM and the other i did not stick to the plan i ate bread and had takeaways and high carb foods but the 2 weeks i did it 100% i lost 6lbs and 5lbs!!!! I think the other thing you need to realised is that just becoz this diet is a quick fix doesnt mean you can return to the bad eating habits you had before as the weight will almost certainly go back on. You need to begin to educate yourself about healthy foods and portion control especially if you do decide to try the food plans! Whatever you decide everyone here will support you along the way and aslong as you're losing weight healthily and feel good then it's a win win situation :) hugs xxx

Curly girly hello and welcome to minimins huggles xx

Morning girlies! :party0011:

Well, not good news on the weigh in. I put on a pound! :doh: but its cos I have been bad and munching rubbish all week. :party0051: No one to blame but myself!

RIGHT. This week no straying from the diet or you guys have to give me a butt kicking! Hurl abuse if I am bad cos I obviously need it! To be honest I'm a bit relieved it was only a pound I put on! Didn't get measured because my counciller was too busy with people in. Will get measurements done next week. So thats me at 12.2st. Would like to get below 12 stone for Cyprus.

So not long til baby Laney! Ha ha! No nookie that month just in case. Or maybe it will be a good thing? Can you imagine losing all this weight then piling it all back on in pregnancy?! Nightmare. I get married Aug 08 and my h2b wants a baby as soon after that as poss! Want to enjoy my new figure for a while first!

How's everyone today? xxxx

Morning guys.....

I just had a thought this morning...I hope I didnt offend Pineapple the other day when I said it was bad to break ketosis then go back into it :confused: I sincerely meant no harm. So come back to us pineapple!!

I know I shouldnt have but I weighed myself this morning (official weigh in not till sunday) and Ive lost another 5lbs!!! Not going to update my ticker yet Ill refrain from weighing till sunday and see if theres any change. I know I cheated on my 6th day so I didnt have a mega loss for the first week but I thought it might have shown this week??

Lucy not to worry about the pound at all. Sure it could have been far worse. You seem to have given yourself a talking to :D. It is lovely to eat though every now and again :eat:

It certainly is. Its my favourite pasttime!

I think pineapple will be okay. She said she wanted us to be tough with each other. I must admit it crossed my mind too cos one day everyone was on here and the next its just you, me and Ninababes! Weird. Come back everyone! We need you guys!! xxxx

Good luck til Sunday. Sounds like you are doing great! xxx

Oh God Lucy I feel terrible now. I really hope that wasnt the case. Im the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to advice cos I never take my own advice. Sometimes like emails things can be interpreted in different ways.

Pineapple :wave_cry: if your reading I hope your alright chick

funny thought for the day.....

Only A Pound
Hello. Do you know me?
If you don't you should.
I'm a pound of fat, and i'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds but never only one,
so i just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then i add to myself ever so slyly, that you never seem to notice it, that is until i've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So when you weigh in, keep right on saying "oh, I only lost one pound"
(as if it is such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think i'm not worth losing.
And I Love being around you, around your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy days!!! After all, i'm only one pound of fat!!!!

That's brilliant! I love the poem. and its so true.

I'm sure Pineapple is fine so don't feel bad. She'll be back skinnier than ever!

Got the dentist at 1:20 so leaving work at 12 get train. Then going to my Mum and Dad's. its Dad's birthday today so will be good to have everyone together.

How's your day going?

xxx

Ouch! Im not a fan of the dentist!

Are you guys having a party for your Dads birthday? I love family get togethers...always lots of fun.

Im doing grand today. Craving everything under the sun but thats nothing new :rolleyes: Just having my first tetra now and ive had 1litre of water so far.

What about yourself hun? Are you breaking for your get together or are you ssing??

Back