First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Im sitting at my desk in work chewing my pen instead :D
Really am starvin...I think I might get a can of coke zero to feel a bit bold.

I didnt follow the ticker thing properly but if you log on to Trying To Conceive Ticker and follow the instructions I just copied and pasted the picture of the ticker into my signature

did it work? i can only see a cross on my screen!

i'm nae sure whats going on with my ticker?> i cant see it and now it says where i posted it that its too soon to have one?! whats happening?!

I can see it pineapple. It takes a couple of minutes to kick in!

Hi girls, I have had a MANIC morning! Stressed to the max but its starting to calm down now. Love my job but deadlines are a complete bummer! :sigh:

I was STARVING at lunch time so I bought.........a coke zero! I think that is vey restrained but I feel like its a treat! What a good girl I am! :)

How's everyone? xxx

Good girl juicy lucy! My head is banging today and finding it difficult to really focus on any work! Wish I was heading straight home at 5 tonight but wont get finished til about 9pm - boo hoo! Then I have to blinking go to Tesco's as we have a leaving do here tomorrow and I have to get some odds and ends in!

Am hoping after the next few days the light heads and aches and pains go away, I feel as tho am coming down with the flu but this is how I always feel the first few days! Hopefully this is the last time I will ever do this bloody diet!

How much does everyone want to lose on this diet before you'll start doing a more sensible eating plan? I would hope to lose 2st asap! I have given myself one month target to stick to it so i would hope to get as close to 2 stone in that time but realise it might be less. I seem to lsoe weight quite steadily in the past so fingers crossed it stays that way. That would take me to 12st 8lbs - still a fatty! But would hope to then join a club and lose the rest slowly to allow my skin to spring back into shape!!!
x

Yeah, I agree with your plan. I want to get a good bulk off then I plan to follow a weight watchers type plan. I have all the books from previous times I went to WW so may do it myself with you guys for back up. Just need to change my eating habits. i.e eat healthy and only at meal times, smaller portions and more exercise. This is my plan for life! I don't EVER want to have to CD again! xxx

Girls I unfortunately am trying to be in this for the long haul. I have 6 stone to loose in total. So Ill be on this for 4 stone at least :(

Im in tizzy I came accross a good job on the internet today and enquired about it but they want to meet me and Im all paniky because I wasnt planning on it at all. Dont really know if I want to move...love where I work but its sooooo boring!

Lucy I had to do the coke zero thing at lunchtime too....went to the shop to buy it and walked passed all the lovely yummy food

I am VERY impressed. Walking past food is very impressive when you are starving. I must admit, I wondered past the pic and mix in Woolworths drooling but resisted.

Go and see what the job is all about. May be a good opportunity. If you don't like it then at least you tried. I'll be here for you through all 6 stone honey!

Im just thinking maybe its better to focus on cambridge and sort that part of my life out before I start sorting my job out. Maybe that might be a better thing to do. The problem with me is I have very little confidence in myself in every aspect of my life and its my weight thats my problem. MMMhhhh Ill have to think

Thanks Lucy...I dont want all you guys leaving my when your 2 or 3 stones are gone. Logically I should have a stone off this month. My hols inbetween will slow it down a bit but by christmas Im hoping to have 3 stone gone. Ill break for christmas and then decide how I feel.

Drewling...drewling...I was practically eating peoples lunches as the sandwiches were being made! id say I looked like a right weirdo!

Ha ha, I totally know the feeling. I could eat anything at all! and I bet it would taste amazing. Must stop these bad thoughts. I reckon you'll be at goal before me as I fall off the wagon all the time! On CD you can lose on average 1 st a month. That would be great. I think I'll still come on here anyway when I reach goal to help maintain.

Hi guys, sorry not been able to get on much today. You have all done really well, keep avoiding that food. I got some of the mouse mix last night from my CDC and it is actually really nice and i felt like i was having a dessert mmmmmmm. I have really got used to not eating although i went to the biscuit tin 4 times last night at home but resisted when i got there by giving myself a good talkin to. We have to stay in Ketosis, you blow all your good work if you eat something and take yourself out then it takes a while to get back. Realistically this diet is to loose a stone a month so what is a few months out of your life eh when you have the rest of it to be slim and happy, stick at it guys and NO CHEATING.

Lucy i am smaller than you so you probably look much slimmer than i do.
Iam 5ft 2
Start weight 12 stone 7.5 pounds
Wk 1 Lost 7.5 pound so 12 stone
i want another 21 pound off by holiday so 6 more weigh ins to loose it.
:girlpower: How do you do them BMI things you all have ?

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me intruding by i thought i'd say hi, know Lucy from another site and she just told me she was in here and how lovely you all are anyway feel free to tell me to sling me hook if u want...won't be offended but i'm Christina aka Nina getting married July 5th 2008 and want to lose nearly 7stone arghh that's a scary amount to say....94lbs sounds much nicer lolol have been on CD since 4th Aug but on the 1200plan and lost 11lbs in that time....had a bit of a blipper though coz i had an op last tues and so won't have been weighed for 2 weeks come Friday and i've well diet's been out of the window until 2days ago lol so i'm hoping and begging for my body to redeem itself to at least a lil loss this week until i can return to the gym next tues.

You guys are all doing great, bet you're feeling so proud of yourselves and every day you do 100% we should be given real 24CT gold stars lol

Good morning girls and welcome to nina - of course we welcome you, we are all here for the same thing and no one will be turned away, the more the merrier, kind of helps knowing we aint in this alone huh! Nina are you thinking of doing the complete food replacement or do you think you'll continue on the 1200 cals per day? I would totally recommend the total food replace, its very hard but thats what we're all doing and the weight comes off much much faster, and lets face it, thats why we are here!

I tried the chicken and mushroom soup last night, lt wasna all that bad to be honest, least I felt like I was actually making really food and ate it with a spoon as well and not just like a cuppa soup! I was starving in my bed last night but I can honestly say I have not cheated (yet) dont intend to anyway! Not yet at least!!! Ask me again at the weekend! Thats always my worst time, I could quite easily do this no probs mon to fri but see sat and sun I get really depressed if I dont get something fine, just a habbit! any advise to get me through?

xxx

Morning everyone,

Just to confuse things I am now Lucysw81 again! Laney/Louise had to register me because it wasn't working for me but an email arrived today to activate my account through my email – finally!

Good to see you on here Ninababes! Pineapple, you are doing great – keep it up. I treat myself to a meal out at the weekends. I choose something with no carbs like salad or meat and ask for salad instead of chips. It keeps me going through the week to know I have that to look forward to and also I don't feel I'm missing out! Its not technically allowed but helps me!

Bought polo mints last night to stop smelly breath ((from ketosis I worry i get smelly breath, usually chew chewing gum) bit down on one and a bit of one of my back teeth and the filling fell out! Feels horrible. Will have to get to dentist to get it fixed before my hol incase it gets sore. :(

Here's to another day of good dieting girls! :)

Morning guys :D
Another day down! Was bad on the water yesterday only had 2 litres. Are the hunger pangs not supposed to go after the first week? Im absolutely positively starving! But Im not going to eat so its ok!

Im going to have either fish or chicken tonight at the party (told my CDC) and no carbs or anything else. Do I still have my 3rd shake??
Ive had 1 litre of water so far so not doing to bad!

Lucy...it took its time didnt it :D My name is Louise but theres always millions of Louise's so Laney is always my screen-name...more confusion! I was told that we werent allowed polo mints?? Are you losses still good if you eat at the weekends?

Welcome to ninababes...what stage are you at? Ive about 6 stone to loose so Ill be in this for the longhaul with you. I CANT fall off the wagon this time. I plan to have 3 stone gone by Christmas if possible.

Pineapple Im the same the weekend are dreadfull! I plan on lying in till later and then doing as much housework as I can to keep busy. Im contemplating painting my bathroom to keep busy :rolleyes:

Make sure to log on at the weekend if you guys can cos I know for me when Im having a "moment of weekness":mad: if I log on and chat Im ok then

Oops, polos probably aren't allowed and so I got punished by hurting my tooth! I could probably lose a lot more if I didn't eat anything at weekends but can't do too much harm if I don't eat carbs. I hope! You are all so good with your water. i wish I could manage to drink so much. I barely hit 2ltrs a day! How do you do it?! Not had my first shake yet cos I though the longer I hold of the less hungry I should be tonight. Thats the theory anyway! xxx

Hi Lucy,

No Im the same I dont have my first shake/bar till 11 cos then Im not as inclined to pick when I go home in the evening. I drink 1 litre (those small sporty bottles) in the car or on the bus on the way into work in the morning and I have a 2 litre bottle on my desk and I slug through that during the day. Then Id have another litre generally on my way home or watching tele. I try to get it over with by about 7 cos I end up having to get up out of bed. I find now though if I dont drink as much one day Im thirsty!

I doubt the polos would do much harm so long as theyre sugarfree?
Whats on the menu for your brekkie?

Back