First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

HI there, on day 5 and going ok, though i did feel hungry last night...was good tho!Good luck on your restart donnamarie, i make the soups in a mug, they aer a bit powdery but not too bad, make a change from chocolate. yes course you can add me to yuor buddies list, no probs. I want to lose 2 stone, my cdc reckons i could do that in 2 months, but we'll see!! How about you? Hope you are doing ok, and also Laney, finding the diet ok so far.Good luck

Morning :D
Just had my official weigh in and lost another 7lbs!! This diet is the business...I didnt think Id loose that much because of the dinner out I had the other day! Im soooo happy! Im gonna add a meal today just for a treat. So Im having a chicken fillet and a bit o brocolli.

How is everyone doing today?

Hi girls...
Well done on you 7lbs loss louise you go girl :party0049:
Thanks leaz ill add you hun, not that ive worked out what it is or how it works lol, but i will!
Wish i could be more confident on the diet :(.
Ive gone and messed it up again grrrrr :mad:
I have had alot going on at home this week, im thinking maybe it was the wrong time to start it now.
My partner had 2 declare bankruptcy on thursday.
And im having problems with my real dad, he's a drunk been ringing here constantly day and night for 2 days making threats towards my partner as he'd answered the phone saying that i didnt want to speak to him! And is mad cause my stepmum's left him again, hes trashed the house.. and get this wants me to go around and clear it up!!!!

Hi Donnamarie

God you seem to have a lot on your plate at the moment. My father was the same for a long time. It took me 25 years to stand up to him and Ive never looked back....and hes good most of the time since!
Take your time to get yourself sorted out and when you feel strong enough maybe start again?

Dont worry about the diet for the moment x

Oh thankyou louise :thankyou:
But no im gonna stick with it, my 1st weigh in is tomorrow night, which is gonna be really imbarrassing :ashamed0005: as i dont think ive lost anything!
Havent had 1 good day all week :banghead:
But im not giving up, my partner is a darling and behind me 100%, him and my 2 girls are all that matters and im doing this for them as much as for me!
Im gonna catch you up louise, 12lbs loss is looking great hun, so pleased for you. Donna xx

Ive just made a phone call to another cdc in my area who runs a group meeting on thursdays.
Which is a better day than mondays for me.
So im gonna start tomorrow and weigh in on her group thursdays from now on. The only bad thing being is shes away on the 27th so it means me weighing in on day 4 (this thur) then next weigh in will be 2wks from then (day18)
But im sure if i can make it to day 4 this thursday, then ill be fine for the 2weeks till weigh in again.
Im not gonna look a fool nomore on here lol, im gonna do this now.
Im determinded to see my ticker move!
"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS" thats what my cdc just told me. :)

well done donnamarie for making that call, im sure you will have lost weight,,my weigh in is thursday, will be 8 days after starting.....Am actually beginning to fancy some proper food now, can you eat the bars on week 2??

Hiya Liz :wavey:
Thanks for reply hun. Yes i think you can have bars in week 2, or it may of been after 2 weks she said.. ummm
Not 100% sure but think its really up 2 u hun.
Im gonna have um as soon as poss cause im fine with the 2 shakes up till tea time then i really struggle!!
I think having a bar with a black coffee would feel like a treat, something to look forward 2!!

Hi guys,

Yeah you can have the bars in week 2. I love the cranberry crunch from the fridge and the caramel are nice too. Not made on the toffee ones tho?? Just make sure to eat them from the fridge and drink liquids while your eating them.

I had my chicken today and it was fabulous! Bold I know but I felt a little treat was in store. Still had my 3litres of water today so I was good as gold otherwise!

Donnamarie you made a good decision there!

Ohhhh thanks louise :flowers:
Too right you deserved a little treat! And you are so good to just AAM instead of just eating anything, your so focused.. i can learn alot from you i see...
Im really looking forward to the bars, do you find they help? Donna xx

They do help cos you get to chew! I like to sit in the evening and have a nice cuppa and one of the bars. I didnt like them at first but once I started to put them into the fridge theyre great.

I just had a cuppa with my neighbour this evening and brought one with me cos she always has loads of choccie biccies but I didnt feel that I was missing out cos I had a choccie bar of my own!

Thats excatly what i thought (needed 2 hear) lol
I really do think they'll help me. But 1st got 4 days s/s on shakes to get through.. but i can do it! :girlpower:
Im gonna log off now, dont wanna, but gotta pull phone out of the wall before me dear old dad starts up again for the night! :mad:
Dont want him waking up kids.. nor me lol
Night all, be back 2moro.
Hope you all have a good day!!
Chat 2moro louise, hope your day goes good 2.
Donna xxxx :wavey:

Morning girls, Just read back all your posts. its like having a wee novel first thing in the morning! Laney, well done on the weight loss! That's fantastic news! You'll be a skinny minnie in no time!

My weigh in is on a Thurs too so I'll be the same as both of you, Leaz and Donnamarie. I have been soooo bad all weekend but determined to get back to being strict. Monday morning and new start for all of us bad girls! Sounds like you are having a stressful time Donnamarie so good on you for being determined on the diet too. Sometimes I get stressed and use it as an excuse to eat!

how's everyone doing today? xxx

Oooh, also, wee tip – use a hand blender to mix the soups or they are really powdery which is yuk! xxx

Ha ha!! Me ... a skinny minnie....a long way to go yet!!

How did your weekend go Lucy? Did you get up to anything much?
I wasnt sure if you were re-starting today or not?

I cant stand the soups!! Id have the choc mint hot instead to have something hot.

Donnamarie...how did you get on last night chick? I hope your phone stayed quiet for you ;)

Talk later x

Weekend was really good. I was bad bad BAD! :break_diet:

But back on the wagon today in a last ditch attempt to lose a little weight before my holiday. Dad's birthdaty was good and I ate loads, then had a choc and crisps binge on sat and then dinner at h2bs parents last night! Made the most of my bad weekend but the scales showed it this morning! :cry:

Must be good now! :innocent0002: Trying hard but I'm starving! How was your weekend?xxx

Weekend was fine. Was trying to keep myself as busy as possible in order to forget about food. I have to say the hunger hasnt really gone away for me yet. I was just out and about on saturday doing errands and yesterday i painted my bathroom...anything to keep my mind off food.

I still have the one craving for a sausage sandwich! MMMMhhhhh
But no....:ignore:I will resist!! I dont know if you read all the posts over the weekend but Im really confused if Im suppoed to do a 790 week next week?? Are the losses much slower on 790?

How long have you been doing SS? You should do it for 4 weeks then go onto 790. You will still lose lots of weight on 790 as the food you are adding is hardly anything and it is food that won't break ketosis. I don't think I will EVER stop feeling hungry on this! xxx

I have to do a 790 before I go on my holidays on the 5th October. My CDC reccommended to do a 1000kcal plan when Im away so I dont feel too deprived :D maybe its just to get my body ready so its not a shock to the system? ive just worked out my dates there again and It works out that Im doing 790 for 1 week and 1000kcal for 2 weeks then back on ss. Im petrified of blowing it. It dosent bother me not having a drink when Im away and I plan to be very good still on the food....but its just a bit scary :(

Im ssing this week then 790 next week and then Im meeting my CDC again. Do we have to have the milk on the 790 week? I suppose I could just add it to my tea?

Hmmm, I'm not sure. Best to chat to your CDC about it as I'm a bit clueless! Where are you away on holiday to? In Cyprus I am going to eat healthily but not deprive myself in any way then go onto SS when I get back and be super strict. You need to slowly inttroduce food so as not to make yourself ill I think. You won't blow it! You'll do great! xxxx:)

Back