First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Lousie...

Oh hun, are you ok? Bit worried now you sound so down.

I believe whats meant 2 be will be.. and theres a better job out there with your name on it hun!!!
Really hope your ok xxxxxxxxx :)

Hi everyone , i started the cambridge diet yesterday...

i'm finding the shakes too sweet !! anyone else?? i am thinking of trying the soup but apparantly they aren't very nice.. anyone suggest the nicest soups please?plus can u have the chocolate bars as a meal from week 1??

Regards Ally

Evening girls Louise big big hugs am so sorry, Donna has given fantastic advice something will come along, it's just disheartening when things don't turn out right i'm sure things will turn around. I turn to food when i'm down too infact ANY excuse and i turn to food...need to address that in the long run lol.

Donna FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS HUN!!!!! Very very happy for you and hope you're really proud of yourself!!!

Hi Ally and welcome to Minimins, how are you finding the diet? I have the tetras for work which are lovely and creamy and then the powder shakes at home mixed with ice and water and i think they're scrummy...never tried any of the savoury ones though so i can't really compare.

Well we've just had smooch rings round....was meant to come last night but the lady got confused with the dates so brought us a big bottle of wine by way of apology...she was lovely and we've picked our wedding rings :-D the only down side is i now don't have my engagement ring for the next 6-8weeks as i'm having the ring made to fit my engagement ring...it's got a twist in it. AND h2b foubd the exact same ring he'd fallen in love with at the Jewellery quarter when we went on Monday so we're both happy bunnies but h2b is a bit shocked at having to pay a 1/3rd of the price as a deposit but i said to him well it's a 1/3rd less that we have to pay when they're ready. Apparently they'll be ready in 8weeks but we've asked if they can send them out at the end of January so we'll definitely have the funds available so on the 28th Jan our rings will be paid for and delivered special delivery :-D it's all exciting...that's EVERYTHING ordered now except the wedding cake lol

Hi Donna

Thanks hun Im just havin a crap night I think. Im gonna go to bed and get a good sleep and as you said tomorrow is another day. I weighed myself in between posts there and Im the exact same so I think Im just a bit bummed.

Im gonna log off now...c u in the morn x

Hi Ally :welcome:
I only like the choc and choc mint shakes.
And i was put off the soups as id tryed spicy tomato and chesse&broccoli and they both made me gag, had to chuck them.
But i plucked up the courage to try chicken & mushroom the other day, and i was shocked as i liked it!! :eek:
Then last night i tryed the oriental chilli one and i was :eek: again, as i loved that one, its got bits in it so i put it in a dish and ate it with a spoon and i could chew!! lol
I enjoyed it so much couldn't wait till my meeting tonight 2 buy more!!
I think you have to try them as all peoples tastes are different, and your gonna need variety, well i do!
No sorry hun, bars not allowed till week 2.
Good luck with cd xx

Oh missed ya louise :( Night hun, speak 2moro...

Hi nina :) oh your a sweetheart too... thanks so much hun and yes im on cloud 9!!!! So pleased!!! :bliss:
After all that messing last week, i feel i've finally cracked it this week and it feels AMAZING!!!
Hows you hun? had a better day 2day? hope so xxx

whoops forgot... ally, i like the choc tetras too, i have them for work 2, very handy.
And they dont look much, but they do fill a whole and taste really yummy!!!! xx

Night night and sweet dreams Louise, hope you're feeling beter tomorrow xx

I've had an ok evening lol thought i'd finish off my bad week by having some crisps this afternoon lol but for tea i've had chicken with cous cous and chickpeas and it was delicious so i'm all raring to go for back on track tomorrow :)

Oh and the tetras are nice and longer lasting if u blend them with about 8 ice cubes

Hi everyone and thanks for welcoming me:)

so week 2 can i change a shake meal to a bar????
hope so:)

thanks for soup advice donnamarie will change some shakes for them tomorrow xx

you can indeed Ally, although i havent dared to try the bars as i'm a bit addicted to carbs and worried that the higher carb content will make me want to eat more and it's already difficult enough deciding what to eat on the 1200 plan lol. How long have you been CDing Ally?

WOW! Cant keep up in here 2night lol

Good luck with your restart 2moro nina xxx

Yes ally you can, max of 1 bar per day from week 2.
I hope you enjoy the soups too hun, please dont be put off um till you try them. like i said all tastes are different!

Thats a good idea nina with the tetras might try that.. ta hun.
Well im logging off now 2 girls, catch ya 2moro... night all xxx
Hope you all have a good day 2moro :wavey:

Night night Donna hope tomorrow brings another wonderful SS day for you :) sweet dreams xx

H i everyone, well done donna on your weight loss, i lost 9 1/2 pounds, so i was pleased!
Off to work now so post later
Have a good day!

Morning all... :wavey:
WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSS THIS WEEK LIZ!!! :D
Feels great dun it?! lol
Hope you all have a good day!!
Be back later......... Donna xxx :)

Morning everyone! :wavey:

WOW. Well done on the amazing weight losses. You are all putting me to shame! :party0038:

Louise, chin up sweetie, I got turned down for soooo many jobs before I got this one. And you know what? Of all the jobs I applied for I would of chosen this one! Whats meant for you, won't walk by you. Your dream job is still out their. :party0011:

:welcome: Ally. Good to have another buddy on here!

Ninababes, how exciting getting your rings ordered little miss skinny fingers! I bet you'll need them re-sized again before the wedding! :bliss: I can't wait to get mine. What are they like?

xxx

Morning all!

Hi Ally :wavey:sorry I didnt say hi last night. Best of luck..everyone here is great for support along the way.

Donna how are you thins morning? Thanks for last night. I just went to bed and had a good nights sleep x

Ninababes you seem to be all organised for your wedding now! Where are you getting married?

Lucy thanks for that. Im just so bored in the job I have now and was a bit gutted but something good is just around the corner :D

I weighed myself this morning. I know Im so bold!! It looks like ive put on a pound but my WI isnt until Sunday so maybe I can salvage something? I seem to have my TOTM early for some reason and Im also taking the tablets so maybe that has something to do with it??

Have a good day girls x

I weighed myself when it was my TOTM and I had gained 5lbs! Apparently you can gain up to 7lbs due to water retention and bloating. :cry:

Glad you are happier today. A good nights sleep does wonders.

Got a manic couple of days ahead of me. Tonight it is a woman at h2bs works leaving night. She is retiring to live in Spain with her hubby and she is only 45! Can't be bad at all. At this rate I'll be working til I'm 90! Then on Sat h2b and I are going out with both sets of parents for lunch. Then Sat night its h2bs, brother in laws, sister's 40th. Then we fly to Cyprus on Sunday morning! Time will fly by which is good cos I can't wait to get on that plane! In between all that I have to pack (semi organised thanks goodness!), die my hairs roots as can't go on hol with light blonde hair and dark roots, buy weeks food block for tropical fish and tidy house (like to come home to a tidy house). Hmmmm, how do I manage all that?!! :gen147:

But, hey, it will all be worth it when I'm lying in the sun, cocktail in hand! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Lucy! Relax! Youve lots of time
Just keep thinking of :character00180: while were all :gen125:!

Hi all
Lol at louise!!
How you feeling today hun?
Hope your having a better day?
Im in and out today, im at home but got both girls home ill :(
There not too bad though, still keeping me busy!!
Be back again later. Donna xx :)

Back