First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Afternoon all and WELL DONE that's a FANTASTIC weight loss....i'm gonna be put to shame in an hour when i get weighed lmao. My CDC emailed me back and said well at least i know where i went wrong and to get glugging that water and so far i've had 2.25l today and my milkshake i am determined to be 1million % good this week!!!!!

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend? I'm going to my CBM's engagement do tomorrow night so i'm gonna stick to the meat section only...i am determined to get as much of this weight off that i've put on next week!!!!!!!

HI
yep donna feels great. Got my next weeks suply too, have stuck to more of the chocolate shakes as im not all that foond of the soup, hae got 3 sachets in case i fancy something savoury, otherwise i'l stick to the chocolate, oh and have got some bars too..... Good luck Nina for you weigh in
Liz

Well just got back from WI 5lbs heavier lolol so well i knew it was coming.

Sorry i seem to have missed all the earlier posts talk about ignorant lol Lucy good luck for tonight, Laney i'm sure you'll manage to lose that 1lb before Sunday just stick to it....use me as a what not to do model lolol.

Well wedding's at church in Bentham then reception at the damson Dene hotel in Kendal in July next yr. The rings are gorgeous, Ste's is a 6mm band in Palladium and it's cut in a way that makes it look like it's got diamonds in it when it hasn't. Mines a 4mm 18ct WG ring that's being made to fit my engagement ring it's got a pattern cut into it and has 3 diamonds around where my E ring will sit, i'd show you a pic but they're not on the website so i'm afraid you'll all have to wait til we get them in January lol.

Hows everyone's diet day going? Mine's going very well today...on my 4th litre of water now and 1 shake down just waiting for t now which is gonna be chicken with chinese 5 spice, cous cous and chick peas mmmmmmm and i'm ravenous!!!!

Oh and my friend's just text me with some bad news....think she's had to take her fella to A&E....his doc said he's either got gastroenteritis or appendicitis and it's their engagement party tomorrow and have spent £400 on the buffet alone the poor thing....i'm assuming theyre at A&E now as she's not replied to my text yet :(

Oh no! I hope your friend is ok. They must be worried about him. Especially about the party they have organised! Most important that he's well though.

Well done everyone for doing so well.I had fish and chips for dinner! How bad is that? I am in proper holiday mode now. Oh dear! Will try my best to be healthier than that in Cyprus though! Ninababes, I bet all that weight you gained will be off and more by the time I get back.

Anyway, thought I better come on here and say bye cos I don't think I'll get the chance to be on again before I go away. Best of luck with the diets. I'll look forward to catching up on all the goss when I come back! :wavey::wavey: xxx

Big hugs to you all :grouphugg:

Hi all, sorry missed ya lucy.. hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!

I was doing so well, up untill 9pm last night and i had a blip :(

I ate some ham!! only a slice, felt totally sick after, so i downed 3 pints of water and went to bed on icemouse's advice!!

I dont know what was up with me last night, just wanted to pig out, came close 2. But thank god for this site and icemouse (mikes) help!!
Bit dissapointed in myself 4 giving in , but also quite proud for not pigging out.. could of been so much worse!
Im just really hoping it's not kicked me out of ketosis and that feeling of pigging out is gone today!!
Gotta go work in a bit, lots of temptation, so gotta be on my best behaviour!! :innocent0002:
Be back later guys, hope you all have a good day!!
Donna xxx :wavey:

Donna

A slice of ham won't take you out of ketosis, look at those folk on the atkins diet who stay in ketosis eating all that protein. Stick with it this week and you'll have a great loss by next week, you may even hit your stone in 2 weeks. I'm on day 1 of restart and doing really well so far.

Lucy - have a fab holiday.
Ninababes - sure you'll have that weight off quick smart, whats happening with the engagement party.
Leaz - fab loss.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Afternoon girls well thought i'd update you on my friend and her h2b well she went ahead with the party on his instruction but he did have appendicitis and whilst we were getting her party room ready he was in surgery having his appendix removed...apparently the first thing he said when he came was "can i go to the party now?" bless him. She was VERY VERY brave and strong...shed a few tears during the night and had to tell everyone the reason her h2b wasnt there as no-one knew aside from both parents and me so it was very hard for her but he would have been exceptionally proud of her.

So all my plans of eating went out the window as i'd planned to have my last shake about 7pm before going to the party but she asked me to go round at 4pm to help her get ready and do the room up so i'd not had anything to eat since my morning shake so i had 600kcals of food so was still under my 900 but i did have bread i had 1 cheese barm 1 ham barm on brown and some lil sausages then 3 mini profiteroles and it was yummy but i was ravenous when we got home and i'd gotten a migraine from the noise and lack of food too so i had my shake when we got back and some painkillers and went to bed and today i stayed in bed with a cold flannel on my head lol only just had my 1st shake and only drank 1 litre of water ooo and last night i stayed on water too :-D

Hows everyone elses weekend gone?

Lucy i hope you have a wonderful time!!!!!!!
Donna ham won't take you out of ketosis so don't worry about it hun!!!!!

Hi all
Thanks so much guys.
But im ashamed to say its too late :(
I've been scoffing!!! I gave in to temptation at work yesterday :mad:
And it's followed through till today, so p****d off with myself :mad:
Dont know how i got here, but im determined not to stay here, i feel like poo, it's actually made me feel ill ( unlesss thats the guilt)
I was feeling so good on cd, :argh: why do i do it to myself!!
But im getting back on track 2moro got 11 days till my next weigh in as my cdc is away. and i should be ok for a good weight loss still.
Got that horrible few days of getting back in2 ketosis but hey it's my own fault, and i got there before.. i can do it again :girlpower:!

Get back on quick smart, and you'll probably find that getting back into ketosis isn't just as bad as first time. None of us are saints and it happens to the best of us. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the wagon.

Hi girls,

Sorry I haent been on over the weekend Ive been out and about trying to keep myself as busy as possible.

I had my weigh in today and lost another 2lbs!! Am delighted cos I had a slip during the week and Im still on anti-biotics. Ive hit the stone mark!! I started my 790 plan on saturday and going ok so far. I wont tell you what Ive been having cos Its not fair to anyone who's still ssing.

Donnamarie how are you today? Dont worry about the slip as minime said we all have them. Im dreading the big K when I get back from my holidays but as you say if weve done it once we can do it again!

Ninababes I hope your friend is feeling ok soon. Very brave of her to go ahead with the party.

Im here lousie...
Just feeling really crap :(
Annoyed with myself and my scales have gone up 4lb since friday morning!!! :eek:
Had two bad days so i've really got to stick with this today.
How you doing hun?
Well done on your loss 1stone wtg hun you must be so happy :D
Donna xxx

Hiya!! God its like a morgue here these days!!
Dont worry Donna about your slip. I did the exact same thing as you on my first week and here I am 3 weeks later with a stone gone. So it CAN be done. What I will say though is to stay off the scales till your back on track cos everytime you step on and see a gain you'll eat!

I doing ok. Im on the 790 this week and its just as hard. Im allowed to have a small meal in the evenings and some milk in my tea. I now find that I dont like the taste of milk! And Im still supposed to have my 3 CD foodpacks...Im bloomin stuffed and cant manage it all but I have to force it all down. Im interested to see what next weeks weigh in will be like??

Thanks louise, im hoping it'll be ok, i got 11 days till my weigh in.
Im determined to have a good loss.
Yeah your right i will stay off the scales!! :)

Im glad your doing good hun, i dont think i could go back to milk again now either.
Im having a hard day today, but im not giving in! :)

Evening girls, hope youre all having a lovely day :)

Donna i'm glad to see you've drawn a line under yesterday and seem to have started a fresh today :) Laney WELL DONE on the weight loss and on getting to 1 stone!!!! It's just wonderful!!!!!!

Well i've had a lovely day today...went to the gym and burnt off 500kcals :-D and my foot didnt hurt either yay!!!!! Had almost 5 litres of water and 1 shake...gonna have my other 1 about 10ish and had a lovely low carb low fat tea which i wont divulge the details but it was yummy lol.

Hiya girls.... :)

Thanks nina, nice to read your doing so well.
The gym??? wow well done you hun!!! xx

Im sorta on day 2 again lol!
Im cold, tired and got a headache! :(
My own fault for eating at the weekend!

But ive been naughty and weighed this morning and the scales are only 2lb up since friday so im confiedent i'll be ok by my next weigh in! :)
Gonna go for a lie down now, sooo cold :gen125:
Be back later... hope your all ok
Donna xxx :wavey:

Evening girls well i'm full of a cold today think it's partially due to me walking about in my cropped leggings and t shirt when it was chucking it down lol BUT i went back to the gym again and burnt off another 500kcals and spent 30mins in the hydrotherapy pool too mmmm it was bliss hehe

BUT i HAD to go as i went to see a friend this afternoon and her lil boy who i've not seen since July and now he's walking (is only just 1 lol) and she made me pizza and salad for lunch then asked me about my weightloss to which point i said i'm on the cambridge diet and she said omg so u cant eat this then lol but i ate 1/2 of it hence the 2nd major gym workout but i dont expect a big weight loss as i think i'm retaining water from the sudden increase in exercise lol but i've had my 2 shakes and 5 litres of water and had a chicken salad for tea which was yummy. Not going to the gym tomorrow having a day off hehe

Donna hope your muggy head's started to clear up.....you'll soon be back in ketosis and back on track and that weight will deffo be off before weigh day if u stick to it

Laney how are you getting on today oooh and all those people lurking how are you all doing?

Hi ninababes!!!
Yes im doing great now thanks, through the worst now i think, well im hoping!
My next weigh in is next thur (9 days) so yes i should be ok.
Your doing so well, you must be feeling really proud?
Im sure you'll have a fantastic loss next weigh in the way your going! WELL DONE NINA! :D
Louise... hope your doing ok hun? xx :)

OH i am glad Donna, nothing worse than feeling crappy and not being able to do anything about it!!!! Just think next time you get weighed you'll have lost over a stone i'll bet!!!!!!!!

Am feeling quite good about myself at the mo just hope my motivstion for the gym keeps up....it's gonna be a good stress relief for me when i start my new job next week so i'm hoping that'll motivate me :)

And so you should be... your doing great!!!!
Im sure it will hun, just keep thinking of your wedding!! :character00250:
Thats what im doing ( well trying)
Im not the best person to hand out advice lol!
But nice to try keep people focused, i dunno what i'd do without this site.. and people keeping me focused!!
Im off to bed now nina, hope you have another good day 2moro hun.
Take care, speak (post) 2moro. Donna xxx :)

Back