First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Hi donna
I think the website is called glitterkiss?? if you put your mouse over someone else's name that has it and click it'll bring you onto the website. the post was from a girl called fat to fabulous i think its near the top on the general forum

Well im just having my first banana shake and being really sad watching for better or for worse on the wedding channel lolol and i'm on my 3rd litre of water now teehee told you i'd catch up!!

Great stuff Nina. I havent even made a dent in my 3rd one!
I better go and do some work today :D I wont be able to log on later cos Im getting my hair done tonight...the things we have to do!!

Talk later guys...have a good evening x

OOoo what you having done? Have a lovely time hun xx

Nothing too exciting. Im blonde so im getting my colour done and a trim. But Ill be fabulous!

Lovely now enjoy yourself :)

Morning guys well it's friday and weigh day for me but im a bit disappointed as by my scales i've only lost 3lbs this week and i really hoped to lose the 5 i put on last week ut i suppose with my cold and the exercise ive been doing i could be retaining fluid but its still a bit :( but it wont put me off another great week ooo and it's payday today and im going trainer shopping and bag shopping tonight when h2b gets home from work :-D

Hope everyone has a wonderful 100% day and a nice and easy one too xxx

Morning!

Nina good luck today with your WI. Dont mind your scales...just wait till you have the official WI! Good luck x

Got my hair done last night and I love it. No major change but I really like my hair at the moment:D Im going out for my lunch today with work and am still on my 790 week. If I got a chicken ceasar salad with the sauce on the side ie, just have the chicken and the lettuce I should be ok shouldnt I? Is red onion a big no no??

Afternoon :) Glad you like you hair...i love having mine done it's so relaxing :)

I also love ceaser salad lol i think onions full stop area big nono as they can bring you out of ketosis but i think it depends on your own body tbh but better to be safe than sorry in my opinion. MY scales every week have been between 2 and 3lbs out so ive just taken the 2 out which leaves me with a 3lb loss but at least it's a loss and not a gain, ive also discovered my jeans weigh 2lbs lmao, hope you have a lovely lunch im just on my water today did manage 6litres again last night woohoo

Hi girls... im ashamed to say :eek: that ive eaten again! :party0051:
What is wrong with me??? :sigh:
Im so annoyed, why cant i remember how bad it felt last time and not do it again??
This is the third time in 2weeks ive messed it up. :mad:

Thankfully ive not got to weigh in till thursday.
Part of me thinks thats been a major problem for me this week, missing a weigh in yesterday as cdc away.
Think ive been telling myself oh its ok got 2 weeks till weigh in! lol
I need that weekly weigh in to keep me in line lol
Hope your all doing well.
Gotta go cook tea for family now, hate it!!
Think its hard when you still gotta be around food, but so's alot of people so its no excuse is it :(

hi donna,

dont worry chicks. what did you have?? was it a total blow out or just a nibble??

Well just got back from shopping at trafford centre and i lost 4lbs tonight so thats put me back up to 1stone :) am gonna change my tracker to show the total weight ive lost since i started dieting rather than just the CD weight loss makes me feel better lmao....had chicken ceaser salad for tea and 3 apples and ive only had 3 litres of water today but thats partially because ive been out all day. Am going to the gym tomorrow and have bought myself some new trainers and some jogging pants coz mine are half cast lolol

Donna i think you're right about the 2 week thing coz i did exactly the same but according to my scales i'd put on 6lbs then SSed naughtily the week after and lost 4lbs so technically in 1 week i'd lost 10lbs lmao it is naughty but i think you get lapse without the threat of a weigh in and someone else judging you but get back on track,ive done one of those model things but it wont let me put the before now and after pic up for some reason will only let me have 1 but the difference between this time last yr and now is amazing so im hoping that's gonna spur me on for the following weeks oh and i went past bay and they've got some BEAUTIFUL black and turquoise party tops in and im determined to fit into one by Christmas....at the mo i cant fit into bay clothing but i will this yr!!!!!

Hiya girls
Sorry louise i was feeling sorry for myself went to bed early last night :(
It was a total blow out!!! a very big one!!!
And its continued today!
Been at work so very hard to get back on track, plus its hubby 2b's birthday and were out for a meal tonight.
So ive decided to start back 100% s/s 2moro.
That gives me 5 days till my weigh in, so fingers crossed, i might still have a little loss.
Nina well done on your 4lbs loss :) And thanks hun, yes i really do think the 2week wait for weigh in hasn't helped!
But inm gonna be good so im really hoping for a loss!
Hope your both doing great today... Donna xxx :)

Hi girls,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Just back from my week 4 weigh in and Im 4lbs down!! I cant believe it!!

How is everyone?? Donna I hope you really enjoy your dinner tonight...going anywhere nice?

Nina...4lbs too! Wahoo!! How cool is that! I bet you feel smashing!

spacer.gif

Evening folks, hope everyones having a nice weekend i've been shopping again today and bought a bad a new top and a jacket and then i went to the gym and burnt off another 550kcals :-D Just had my 1st shake and only 2 litres of water so i need to drink another 3 before the day is out to make up for that i lost during exercse.

Well done Laney on your 4lbs weight loss bet you're really happy :)

Donna good luck with your restart tomorrow, you've probably not been as bad as you think so dont do what i did and carry on get back on that track as soon as...is much easier!!!!!!

Hiya girls..
thanks louise i did enjoy my meal. naughty, naughty me!!

But only problem is it's carried on to today, we all went out for the day, to haynes motor museum, so we all ate lunch out!

But i am gonna get back in2 it 2moro... 2moro will come!
Were going away for the weekend on the 19th of oct. So i've got 3 weeeks to be really good and lose some weight!
I wanna see my tracker moving along.

Well done louise on your 4lbs loss, so pleased for you. so 790plan is going good for you huh? :)
Oh and nina.. ive been very bad :whoopass: lol
Hope your ok 2 hun. xx

Morning everyone! Thats me back from a great holiday. It was soooo hot and I spent a lot of the week going in the sea to cool down which was gorgeous. :character00180: As usual I didn't want to come home but here I am, back at work and can't get into it at all! :(

Sounds like everyone is doing really well. Well done on all the weight losses! :party0011::party0011::party0011: I am very proud. Don't worry about little blips Donna, just keep reminding yourself of your goal and how worth it it will all be.

I got straight back into Cambridge this morning with a vanilla shake. Mmmm. I had no excuses as I have enough to get through to Thurs weigh in. I think I wasn't too bad on holiday as I ate a lot of salads and drank plenty water (more than I can at home due to hot weather). We also walked about 5 miles everyday! But I did indulge here and there and I enjoyed the alcohol! Weighed myself this morning and looks like I've put on 3 or 4 lbs! But I still feel bloated so hopefully will lose that quickly. Got my swimming things with me so going to go a swim after work – what a good girl! Expect me t be on here loads to moan though as don't think its going to be easy getting back into diet mode! xx

Hi Lucy!!

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a fab time. I know you said youve put on 3 or 4 pounds but icemoose posted recently on the other thread to say that for up to 72 hours after flying your body weighs heavier??? Maybe you havent put on at all :)

Ooh, that sounds promising. Perhaps I should wait for a true weigh in on Thurs. My jeans are still fitting although I feel bloated and so they are a tad tighter. So I take that as a good sign cos I couldn't fit into them at all a few weeks ago.

How are you doing? Your weight loss is looking fantastic!

I am finding SS sooooo hard today and its only 2.30! A part of me is wondering whether to do it myself with healthy, no carb food and lots of exercise rather than CD. But worried I'd just fail that way. But I am soo bad for cheating on this diet so maybe if I am eating properly but super healthy and small low carb options it will be better for me. Hmmmm. xxx

Evening girls and welcome back Lucy...sounds like you had a brilliant time and Laneys right about weighing heavier after flying...you retain an awful lot of water. When i was at WW the leader who's been at goal for 10yr went on hol for 10days and ate healthily...followed the points and did loads of walking and had put 10lbs on lol she was mortified but the week later when she got weighed it was all off again!! And well done you for getting straight back into the diet....sounds promising if your jeans still fit!!!

Donna hope you managed to get back on track today you can do this hun....i think sometimes we all need a bit of a blowout.

Well i've had another successful 2 days spent all weekend reading harry potter hence why i wasnt online yesterday lol very disappointed with the end but wont say anymore as some people might now have read it. Didnt do too well with water yesterday...only had 3 litres and had a very nice chicken in pitta for tea last night 2day ive been to the gym again and done another 550kcals and im really pleased with myself as i managed 10mins on the cross trainer which 5weeks ago i cudnt even do 2mins without stopping....dont get me wrong it hurt like hell lol and then i've had chicken marinated in bbq sauce with couscous and that was yummy too, am on my 5th litre of water and aiming for 6 before bed de to the water i'll have lost through exercising.

Lucy why not consider doing one of the higher food plans if you're struggling without food......you still lose weight on it but at least you'll have the kcals to go to the gym etc as i know theres a lot you cant do on SS and you get to eat food lol
xx

Back