First day on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ellanvannin, 1 February 2009 Social URL.

1. ellanvannin

ellanvannin Member

Well I just had my first ever CD shake...Vanilla and it was soooo grose. I still don't know how I didn't throw up!
    Well it all seemed easy in theory but if the rest of the packs tastes anything like that then i'm really going to struggle...eeek.
    feeling a bit down about it now :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi and welcome to minis, some of the foavours r really nice, i'ts trial and error finding the ones u like.I love the choc mint and the porridge. Hope u find some u like, good luck.

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for starting, as said it's a trial and error thing. :) I love the fruit of the forest, choc mint (hot), porridge (apple and cinnamon) and the spicy tomato soup :) But there are quite a few I like so I'm ok. I must admit though my hubby was grossed out tasting one last time I was on CD so it makes me wonder if you get used to them! lol

Keep going and hopefully the results will influence your brains reaction! ;)

5. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi sorry to hear you are having trouble with the shakes. I felt like that when i first had one, are you making them in a blender? Try adding a sweetner or cinnamon to it. Tastes ok like that. I am sure you will find flavours that you are happy with so dont give up whatever you do. Goodluck :D:D

6. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    good luck and glad to have you on board

7. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh :( I didn;t like any other than the soups or chocolate flavour shakes:p I did buy extras to allow for ones I didn't like then swapped them the next time I saw my cdc

keep it going

8. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    Hi,

I wasn't over keen on the vanilla, but a friend suggested I mix it with hot water, stir in a spoonful of coffee and have a "latte" - worth a try

xx

9. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Also try ice-cubes in cold ones.. more like a certain form of shakes I won't say the name off on here! ;)

10. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I can recommend the 'latte' too, makes the vanilla taste better and last longer! If you haven't already tried a blender, would recommend one, stirred shakes aren't the best!!

11. Fraggle

Fraggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.2%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have trouble with the shakes as well...they really put me off...currently I'm mainly living on chicken and mushroom soups and chocolate tetras......I split the choc tetra between a few cups of black coffee to make a mocha.

Good luck :) The first few days are the worst....in my limited experience, I'm only on day 6.......it does get better honest!!! Keep drinking the water though

12. ellanvannin

ellanvannin Member

Hi ladies, thanks sooo much for your replies they really helped, I didn't post again yesterday because I was feeling so low about it but today I feel much better, I think just getting through the first day was such a huge boost that now I feel confident again about the diet, I had a great day today getting my hair done and having a giggle with my friend and it's almost day 2 done and i've not really thought about CD just got on with it and made it a part of my day....yippee!

13. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - glad you're feeling better....:) I texted you yesterday but then realised you probably didn;t get it cos of no reception.....

anyhow - glad you're feeling more positive - stick with it - IT WORKS !!!

and shout if you need me.....

Debz xxx

14. Elie

Elie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(9.54%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi ellanvannin

Just like you, there are some shakes I really can't stand :( but I found the ones I really love: the chocolate ones :D I have them hot or with ice or just normal and it is delicious :D

I haven't tried the porridge yet, but will soon. Apparently, they are delicious. Tetras are great too :) (cos you don't have to prepare anything :eek:)

I am sure you'll find something you really love! :D

15. Fraggle

Fraggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.2%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Fantastic....I'm glad you're feeling better :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.