first day on cd

theresa

had half shakes 3 and soup leek pot husband just cook home made kebabs heathly ones 4 daughter. i am doing ok had 2 and a half liters water .half shake left

Hello im just reading about CD ive never done CD could u tell me how it works please? meaning wots the diet plan?

MY 1ST DAY...

I am over 6ft so i am allowed 4 shakes a day had 3... well on my way with the water... treating myself to a soup later!!!

I AM SO HUNGRY roll on ketosis!!!!!

ok so u only have soup and shakes? and what is the cost? do u get this delieved to ure home chic? x

hiya shanny, u meet with a cambridge diet counsellor every week who supplies ur food, weighs and measures you. it usually costs me around 38 pound a week, u have the choice of soups, shakes, porridge, cartons and after two weeks also bars and water flavourings, hope this has helped xxx

Yes thank u for that info, do u eat a healthy meal in the evening tho like fish,chicken,with veggies?
How have u been getting on with this programme?

Shan, take a look here for more info: Cambridge Diet home page

It's a pretty strict programme and getting through the first few days can be rough. But many of us here wish we'd found the diet years ago.

How have u been getting on with this programme?

Have you got signatures enabled? Most of us track our progress in our signatures. Go here if you can't see them http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editoptions , scroll down to where it says 'Thread display options' and tick the 'Show signatures' box.

Last edited:
hi lily
good luck cant wait till start losing got 2 or 3 stone to go daughter helpping me find way round site lol

LOL, sorry Theresa - your thread got hijacked! :D

Glad your first day's going well. I still remember my first day. :eek:

You're doing really well! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back