First day on Exante (restarted after 1 year)

I've got one pack left for today and am on day1. I lost nearly 3 stone on exante when I was trying to conceive and it done the job :)
Now the bubba is 1 I would love to try for another but need to shed the pounds again. I tried a few times before but I find each restart is harder than the last.
I'm determined to do it this to,e and I find when I come on here to check in it keeps me on track,
Any restarters got any success stories xx

Well day three today.... yesterdsy afternoon I started with a headache and Ive woke up this morning with a full blown migrane :( Think its gonna be a loooong day in work today. Hoping I dont feel ill after today though as this is the most testing part of the diet I feel simply because I feel so ill. Ah well, keep up the good work everyone and visualise the slimmer you

How was work, SB?

I'm lucky that my job is at a desk, so I haven't struggled for energy but have had a headache and been hungry. But nothing like has happened in the past.

Feeling good so far in terms of getting through the hard part. When I get to where I'm wanting to get to, I'll have to work harder to keep if off, and any gains I have will need to work off straight away. Long way away I know.

Hi SerenityValley, work wasn't too bad but I did keep having killer headaches all day. Its eased a bit but still niggling away in the background. I work in the community and therefore im in and out the office on visits and if im not typing im on the phone so I cant just take it easy if I dont feel great haha. Ive not felt too hungry today so im just hoping that I am getting into ketosis and that I dont feel ill much longer. Hope work was ok for you and you arent feeling too rough.

Hi SB and all, I am on day 1 of phase 2! 33lbs down 31 to go so I have decided to concentrate on where I want to be not where I have been.
I will work harder at it this time though I really don't want to still be doing it in the winter again.

I'm feeling pretty good today (day 4). I've had to sit next to the mrs eating some of my favourite foods and nothing. I'll be keeping a list of foods if and when I crave them. It's something I do when on a vlcd - it's my way of saying I can have them, when I'm ready.

I've been on the scales this morning - after 3 days on exante, I'm 8.4lbs lighter. Good start!

SerenityValley said:
I'm feeling pretty good today (day 4). I've had to sit next to the mrs eating some of my favourite foods and nothing. I'll be keeping a list of foods if and when I crave them. It's something I do when on a vlcd - it's my way of saying I can have them, when I'm ready.

I've been on the scales this morning - after 3 days on exante, I'm 8.4lbs lighter. Good start!

Brilliant. Well done, it feels really great when you are in the zone.
8.4 lbs in four days! Men always do so well

GSQ

Technically it was 3 days;)

Men do lose faster and I am grateful for that. I do however put weight on at a speed that rivals the vlcd for losing it :(

Good evening fellow Exantees! I hope you've all had good days. It's been day 2 for me and I can't wait to get in the zone and lose this flipping headache and the hunger pangs! I'm pleased Ive managed to stay strong and have kept telling myself that it's not for ever I just need to get through the next few days and when I do then I'm going to treat myself to a big bouquet from the florist! I reckon I will have deserved it. I hope tomorrow goes well for you all. :)

Hi everyone hope you are all doing well. SV all I can say is wow that's brill. Well I'm on day 6 today and I'm feeling so much better. There were a few days where it was pretty rough going and I felt Sooo I'll but fingers crossed I'm going to be ok now. However, didn't notice it as regular last time I did exante, but I'm freezing cold an awful lot, presuming this is something to do with ketosis and just hope it will reduce soon as I'm really grumpy when I'm struggling to sleep due to being cold, I'm even cold to touch on my hands and feet. Oh well, I had a sneak peak at the scales this morning and it looks like I'm nearly down by 5lbs but hoping this will be a bit more come monday morning when I weigh myself properly. Well good luck everyone, onwards and downwards..

Hi everyone hope you are all doing well. SV all I can say is wow that's brill. Well I'm on day 6 today and I'm feeling so much better. There were a few days where it was pretty rough going and I felt Sooo I'll but fingers crossed I'm going to be ok now. However, didn't notice it as regular last time I did exante, but I'm freezing cold an awful lot, presuming this is something to do with ketosis and just hope it will reduce soon as I'm really grumpy when I'm struggling to sleep due to being cold, I'm even cold to touch on my hands and feet. Oh well, I had a sneak peak at the scales this morning and it looks like I'm nearly down by 5lbs but hoping this will be a bit more come monday morning when I weigh myself properly. Well good luck everyone, onwards and downwards..

Hi SB - I've had cold hands and feet too. My hubby reckoned it was because it has been chilly outside, but I thought it was probably something to do with the ketosis. Never mind I keep telling myself it won't be forever and will all be worthwhile in the end! Good luck with the plan:character00180:

hiya I am new here... what about a hot water bottle or 2 in bed? hope u r doing ok today

Back