Total Solution First day on exante

Misa

I've just completed my first day on exante, I've had a vanilla milkshake, a nut and raisin bar and a veg soup. All were fine, I was hungry each time so was happy of anything. Had lots of water too but am feeling quite tired now I have to admit. Usually have about 3 coffees a day and tried not to have any on first day. Going on holiday 4 weeks yesterday so really want to loose half a stone at least? Fingers crossed!
What other flavour shakes and soups would everyone recommend?

Hello and welcome. Glad day one has gone well. Keep drinking that water, be careful about suddenly cutting out coffee, as that may give you a headache, and you're likely to get a headache anyway around day 3 as your body switches into ketosis.

Packs wise I like them all except chocolate & tomato - but everyone's tastes are so different! Have fun experimenting :) You should easily lose that half stone before your holiday.

Welcome and good luck

Hiya and welcome aboard. I can only suggest that you try at least each flavour once - some you might hate and some you might love and maybe in a few weeks time your tastes will change and you'll love/hate different ones.

Other tips might be to have plenty of early nights - specially in the first few days - that will help with the tiredness and also stop the temptation to fall off.

Keep drinking the water - you can have as much black tea and coffee as you want - sweetened with tablet sweetner if you want.

Stick at it - come on minimims for help, advice, inspiration or even a moan and before long you will be at goal... you could have lost that half a stone within 2 weeks and even a stone before you go away - what better motivation could you need. Good luck

Thankyou ladies that's a real help so good to have proletariat help you along the way too.
I'll try post daily to see how I go. I'm going for. Meal kn Sunday it's a carvery so abort worried about that! X

Back