First day on Exante

Stepz

After reading and looking at all the success stories, i decided to join this forum and start doing Exante. I look forward to speaking with some of you for support and encouraging others too. Hello to others starting their journey too!

Hello :) welcome to the forum. xxx

Thank you. Really means alot.

Hiya Stepz, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Hi Stepz, good luck with your weight loss. :)

Good luck Stepz

2nd day started, going well. Went out last night, avoided drinking alcohol, a big thing for me! Drinking water by the bottle, keep needing the loo! must be burning the weight keep going upstairs :) No headaches or hunger pains, so far even though people in my house are cooking a roast dinner-it smells gorgeous!

Well done, it's not always easy going out & sticking to it but you'll soon be in ketosis & you'll be so glad you did! :0)

Im posting when im feeling positive because I know that dark cloud is just around the corner. I will achieve my goals though, the vicious cycle will be broken, having people being so supportive and encouraging on here helps loads too!

Hi well done for getting started, once you get the first few days out the way you'll get into the swing of it.xx

Day 3 started and a Monday morning. Woke up with more energy. No headache and no hunger pangs. Good sign....

hello stepz, glad you decided to join the exante journey, you seem to be doing well and \i am glad you haven't suffered the headaches etc, keep up the good work and carry on posting:)

Thanks for the replies and encourager! I ended up having a really tough 3rd day. I wanted and craved anything and everything. I knew it would be a mistake so obviously resisted.

I'm half way through day 4. Much better day. I skipped "breakfast" and have staggered my packs and this has seemed to of left me totally focused and free of cravings.

Back