First day on Fast Forward

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Well i have completed my first day on fast forward if I go to bed now lol. It hasn't been easy and I have been genuinely hungry at times. It has made me realise how I normally munch my way through at least 480 calories of fruit a day. When i come off this plan next week I will seriously look at my fruit intake and replace some of it with vegetables for snacking on. Here's to tomorrow's 19 units xx

Well done Brighton Rosie - I'll be following your Fast Forward with interest. I know you were toying with trying WW - I know that because I was too and was reading the WW forum! I've decided against it for various reasons and will be interested to see how you get on trying a different SW tack.

I know you've got to lose a bit more weight for an op even though you're not really overweight any more so I wish you loads of success.

Did your C put you on it? I've heard it's difficult. Well done for completing one day!! I found success express difficult because of only snacking on fruit and found myself hungry. I'm like you - if I cal counted my fruit intake I'd probably be horrified! After dinner alone I've had 1/2 punnet of grapes, 4 clementines and a fruit salad with pineapple, strawbs & raspberries!!

Well done on completing your first day and good luck with today xx

Good luck Rosie ,I do admire you.
Can you let us know what you are eating? if you have the strength that is LOL

Good luck, Rosie. I know how much you've been struggling. Would you be able to post your food diary as I would be interested to see the Fast Forward plan.

I have spent the whole week following Success Express this week, and with a sneaky unofficial weigh in, I still don't think I will have lost!

It sounds much stricter, but I'm sure you can do it!!

Don't forget the water Rosie! I remember I nearly drowned drinking the correct amount of water - funny, I always thought I drank plenty until I did FF when you have to measure it out!

I had a 500ml bottle and made myself drink it by lunchtime. Drink another bottle by end-of-school time, drink a third bottle before bed, then tried to have an additional glass (200 - 250ml) with both lunch and dinner.

helped though - especially when hungry!

Well done for the taking the Bull by the Horns! I expect with your level of determination, you will continue to inspire the rest of us!! (Also hoping you will let us know what you are having (not to copy of course!) just so we know what hard work it can be). For the last week or two, I have been cutting back on all things between meals (including fruit and veg), in an attempt to only eat at mealtimes to see if it makes a difference. I lost 4.5lbs last week (NEVER lost that much in one week before), so I think for now, I have made the right kind of tweak for SW to work for me without going off plan. I hope FF has the some impact for you!! Kate xxx

Can I ask what fast forward is?

x
It's a special plan for when you have been following SW for several months and then become stuck for several months also. My weight hadn't changed much since October/November time. It is a strait jacket plan allowing only prescribed foods and offering me slightly less than 1000 calories.The units are worked out by your consultant according to to your weight. I will post my food diaries on here, but I would not advise following it without discussing with your consultant and have seriously tried all other Avenues without budging any weight week after week after week. If you read it you will all suddenly enjoy the freedom of food optimising!!!!!

My C put me on FF, I have one lonely pound to go to target, but as I'm holidaying this week, FF can wait till next week! I'm aiming to stay STS this week not being silly..... I've lost 3stone 8.5 in 8mths...but this last lb doesn't wanna play ball..Thing is I'm target first thing every morning, I may just cheat the scales and go to a morning class! LOL

EmX

If I were you I wouldn't bother! After all what real difference is one pound going to make? It's not going to me you slimmer, fitter, happier, or healthier than you are now. It's a just a number. So why put yourself through the pressure and restrictions of fast forward for that. I would call target where you are and get on with maintaining rather than stressing out over a final pound. But good luck with whatever you decide to do.

If I were you I wouldn't bother! After all what real difference is one pound going to make? It's not going to me you slimmer, fitter, happier, or healthier than you are now. It's a just a number. So why put yourself through the pressure and restrictions of fast forward for that. I would call target where you are and get on with maintaining rather than stressing out over a final pound. But good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Sadly its not a pound but 11lbs and I need to be 9 stone and normal BMI for surgery x

circes was replying to Indigo seahorse ....

Back