First Day On Lipotrim

Newme09

:cry: I'm soooo hungry!

I had my first shake at 10am this morning, it was the chocolate one. It started off badly as after I had finished pouring in 240 ml of water and the shake in my smoothie maker, I found out that it wasn't working!:mad: I then had to pour it back out and stir myself, but there were still lumps. One question though....am I allowed to drink it with a straw? It's so much more easier. At first it tasted alright, it tasted a bit like chocolate Soy milk but then a couple of gulps later, I felt like throwing up, I had to add more water to it because it was so chocolatey, something which I hate. I'm planning on having my next one around 5pm and then the next at around 9pm. How was everybody else's first day, any mistakes or muck-ups? :sigh:

Hello my 1st day was fine check out my daily diary to fine out what happened next ! im on day 5 now though and havent cheated and dont feel hungry i drink mine through a straw too !!

Thank you ladies! Kirsty, I am actually getting the shaker on Thursday, my pharmicist had to order it for me, since he had none left. Daisy I'll definitely check out your thread, I don't know why I haven't even done it yet. I know this is going to be hard because there were so many temptations that came my way this morning but I have to discipline myself, I just LOVE food.

me to! I actually said to my other half last nite 'i just want to be chunky fat and eat what i want coz i love food more than u!' I was in a very bad mood though lol

Hes forgave me luckily :)

x

LOL! I could so imagine myself doing that, I'm one of those who get moody as hell if I'm hungry, so I don't think anyone at my house should test my patience today if they do they'll be in for some trouble, lol.

ha ha i think he understand as i make him stand in the kitchen when im cooking his meals so i dont pick!

He doesnt like it when im on LT as well as the moods swings, tiredness and being cold i find i go to bed on my own early every night! All will be worth it soon....i have also booked my consultation to get my boobs done for 31.01.2009 so i have to stay motivated at the minute lol

x

Wow you're going to have a total new body makeover! I'm excited for you, I know it'll definitely be worth it very soon, don't worry! :D

All the best on your journey, gud luck, the hunger dies down after a while, the only thing ya will be dying off will be shakes and more shakes...lol

good luck too, i am on day 2, I havent found it too bad but am tired and a bit lethargic.. If food pops into my mind i use a paul mckenna trick and close my eyes and imagine it with hair all over it... the craving goes... cant help with the mixing.. I blend mine... I have the vanilla with coffee, the hot choc with peppermint and I have been adding lashings of pepper to the chicken soup xxx

hey there, the first few days really are the hardest! BUT once you get through them you will do just fine :)

I prefer the blender for the shakes.....makes em smooth like real shakes :) At work i use a LT shaker which my pharmacy sold me. Its ok, but the lumps still kind of hang around....lol, so i use a spoon to flatten the lumps and stir before shaking.

:) Hi
I started yesterday. Hungry now and a horrible taste in my mouth. Oh and I seem to spend my life on the toilet!
I am determined but so hard when cooking for the family!
Good luck

Thanks ladies for all the help and advice. I can't say how many times I've been to the toilet already, the exercise is doing me good though, lol. When I had my second shake, I actually started to like the lumps lol, they reminded me of solid food,:sigh: and my breath is starting to stink. All I have right now is chocolate because my pharmacist ran out of the strawberry. I'm picking that up tomorrow, hopefully that one will taste better. This is definitely helping me though, I can actually control my hunger. I just can't wait until I have my weigh-in.:D

You really will get used to them, I can only have vanilla with coffee cold. By day 6-7 you are less likely to kill anyone (lol). Goodluck it really is worth it and this site is brilliant for support, it makes the journey a little easier. XX

Hi Newme09 (fab name!!)
How are u feeling now after you 1st day - it does get better honest!
I add sweetners to my shakes (about 2-3) and it really does make a difference - I also use a hand blender to mix them up so theres no lumps and their nice and frothy...
Keep up the good work xx

As blueeyes said you will get used to the shakes. I'm only having strawberry or chocolate at the mo, I actually quite like them! First week is the worst and then having no food seems to be quite normal. I'm only on week 2 so that could all change but so far so good. Keep up the good work and you will love your first wi result!

How's it going on day 3? I'm on day 4- it does get better!

Well done on getting past the first day. Yes, you do get really hungry, I hate feeling that way.

I suggest you buy yourself a good blender, I use one to mix my shakes and they come out way better, no lumps at all.

And YES! use a straw! it makes it last longer! LMAO

Keep going girl, you will be rewarded magnificently. Oh and by the way, you look good for someone who is 15 st 10lbs, that is the exact same weight I started LT.

Hi Newme09 (fab name!!)
How are u feeling now after you 1st day - it does get better honest!
I add sweetners to my shakes (about 2-3) and it really does make a difference - I also use a hand blender to mix them up so theres no lumps and their nice and frothy...
Keep up the good work xx

Thanks foo fan! You know I'm actually starting to like the shakes, well since I got the shaker, the chocolate tastes so good and so does the strawberry, but the temptations of waffles and petit filous yoghurts in the fridge right now are the worst! :cry:

As blueeyes said you will get used to the shakes. I'm only having strawberry or chocolate at the mo, I actually quite like them! First week is the worst and then having no food seems to be quite normal. I'm only on week 2 so that could all change but so far so good. Keep up the good work and you will love your first wi result!

Thanks for the support minib, it seems like we both like the shakes, so many people hate the strawberry shake, I don't know why, I mean it tastes so good, I always have to sip every last drop and add more water to the left over powder residue at the bottom, lol. :D

hi hope70, lol well day three was sooo bad, I felt like giving up when I saw a pack of waffles sitting in the fridge, my mum is soo friggin' evil! Day 4, is actually quite okay, I just miss being able to munch on something. I hate people eating near me, I think my family members are doing it on purpose, but maybe I'm just being paranoid lol!
Thanks Yasmine! I finally got myself a shaker so everything tastes 100% better now, and yes I am a follower of the straws, it makes it last so much more longer. The one thing that I hate about my body and will never be able to lose is the size of my bones, my bones are huge and contribute to why I am so heavy, *sigh* that's something that I'm forever going to live with. Your progress is so good, and it's even better that we're the same height and we have the same starting weight. :)

Back