First day...so far so good....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Gem*85, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Gem*85

Gem*85 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Everyone!
    Just got my milkshakes and was surprised how nice the vanilla one was! I am hungry still but think it might have something to do with me being slightly hungover (had to get the last bit of alcohol in before the start lol) and a bit hormonal too, just keeping busy and focussing on me weight loss, luckily my pharmacy are sooo nice, very helpful and looking forward to overcoming the hunger, cant wait for my first weigh in next saturday! And i've got my best friend with me doing LT so thats always a great incentive, wish me luck!! xx:Dxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey Gem
    Good luck with LT! The only thing I can advise you if your feeling hungry after a shake is just to sip on water. if You sip on water throughout the day you wont feel hungry. Its good to have someone doing LT with you coz you really do need that support and its nice to know that someone else is going through the same thing as you and you can talk about it. xxx all the best. we're all here for you if you need anything xx

4. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Gem,what a positive attitude. Wishing you the best of luck on your LT journey.

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi Gem good luck on your journey. Just remember you can always split your shakes into two to avoid hunger, especially in the first few days.
    You seem to have the right mental attitude to achieve your goals.
    Good luck.

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Gem and good luck on your first week. It sounds like you have plenty of determination and in the right mind set to do this. Lucky you to have a friend doing LT with you. That should really help you.

Keep focused and good luck!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck. And it is great to have a real friend to go through it with

Irene xx

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Gem. With your positive outlook and enthusiasm I'm sure you'll be at your target before you know it.

You can also make the shakes with more water - I use 400ml - so you feel even fuller afterwards.

x

9. Gem*85

Gem*85 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone!! i do feel a bit weak now but think its cos i left it ages for my last shake (just had it about ten minutes ago) and its expected on my first day.... there seems to be food mentioned so much more when you're starving...i heard a debate on the radio before about food?? never noticed it before how manny takeaways there are around too haha xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.