First day...so far so good....

Gem*85

Hi Everyone!
Just got my milkshakes and was surprised how nice the vanilla one was! I am hungry still but think it might have something to do with me being slightly hungover (had to get the last bit of alcohol in before the start lol) and a bit hormonal too, just keeping busy and focussing on me weight loss, luckily my pharmacy are sooo nice, very helpful and looking forward to overcoming the hunger, cant wait for my first weigh in next saturday! And i've got my best friend with me doing LT so thats always a great incentive, wish me luck!! xx:Dxx

Hey Gem
Good luck with LT! The only thing I can advise you if your feeling hungry after a shake is just to sip on water. if You sip on water throughout the day you wont feel hungry. Its good to have someone doing LT with you coz you really do need that support and its nice to know that someone else is going through the same thing as you and you can talk about it. xxx all the best. we're all here for you if you need anything xx

Hi Everyone!
Just got my milkshakes and was surprised how nice the vanilla one was! I am hungry still but think it might have something to do with me being slightly hungover (had to get the last bit of alcohol in before the start lol) and a bit hormonal too, just keeping busy and focussing on me weight loss, luckily my pharmacy are sooo nice, very helpful and looking forward to overcoming the hunger, cant wait for my first weigh in next saturday! And i've got my best friend with me doing LT so thats always a great incentive, wish me luck!! xx:Dxx

Hi Gem,what a positive attitude. Wishing you the best of luck on your LT journey.

Hi Gem good luck on your journey. Just remember you can always split your shakes into two to avoid hunger, especially in the first few days.
You seem to have the right mental attitude to achieve your goals.
Good luck.

Hi Gem and good luck on your first week. It sounds like you have plenty of determination and in the right mind set to do this. Lucky you to have a friend doing LT with you. That should really help you.

Keep focused and good luck!

Good luck Gem. With your positive outlook and enthusiasm I'm sure you'll be at your target before you know it.

You can also make the shakes with more water - I use 400ml - so you feel even fuller afterwards.

x

Thanks everyone!! i do feel a bit weak now but think its cos i left it ages for my last shake (just had it about ten minutes ago) and its expected on my first day.... there seems to be food mentioned so much more when you're starving...i heard a debate on the radio before about food?? never noticed it before how manny takeaways there are around too haha xx

Back