First day with CD

lalitak

Hi, My name is Lalit, I am from Dubai...its my first day with CD, in morning i have taken i butterscotch shake. in afternoon one choclate velvet tetra brik, and planning to have one mushroom soup at night..... i had 2.1 lts of water till evening (currently 6:42 PM), i had one cup of black coffee with low calorie sweetener. i am feeling little bit of headache and little bit of pain in hands and legs. is it ok................ and please advice when i will stop feeling of hungry....... and i dont like taste of cb products.... please advice.......... and advice how much time it will take to reach my target.... weight details in ticker below

Hello lalit,
You may experience headaches on Cd - it is usually carbohydrate withdrawal. Take plenty of water, any headache tablets you would take normally, have a warm bath and go to bed early. They normally only last a day or two. The hunger normally lasts about 3 days until you go into ketosis when you will magically not feel hungry. Same advice as above.

You can easily lose a stone - 14lbs per month on CD if you stick to it and drink plenty of water. If you don't like the flavours try others to see if you prefer different flavours.

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply... I can take head ache tablets....... its allowed during cd? please advie i am not aware of it........ any other things or drinks are allowed in cb?

Yes you can take paracetamol or whatever tablets you would normally take for headaches.

Other than water, you should only really have black tea or coffee. The occasional glass of no calorie cola is permitted - but best avoided unless you really want it.

thanks..
weight.png

Good luck with the diet, it will get easier after about 3-4 days. Try and up the water intake a little which will also help with the water

Hi Lalitak, Good luck with the diet. I am on my 14th day now and must say that the first few days are the hardest. Make sure you drink loads of water, take long baths, read books and early nights and the days will pass. I spent all my time on here as it is fantastic for motivation and support.

Just noticed you are from Dubai, my uncle is living there. He is the manager of the new club just opened there.

Back