Extra Easy First Day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by welshgirl21, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. welshgirl21

welshgirl21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So today has gone well I think, here's what I've had:

Breakfast-2 weetabix (HE b) with 250ml of semi skimmed milk (HE a).

Lunch-jacket potato no butter with beans and a side salad (spinach, watercress, tomato, cucumber and mushroom) muiller light

Dinner-homemade curry (turkey with fat trimmed, tomatoes, pepper and onion with tandoori spice and low fat natural yoghurt, boiled rice.

Syns-1 bourbon cream biscuit 3 1/2, cup of tea so 1/2 for tablespoon of semi skimmed milk and 2 for 2 teaspoons of sugar.

Kind of went wrong at my meeting as I automatically made myself a cup of tea forgetting I'd had my milk allowance hence why I've broken it down and syned my cuppa.

Does this look ok so far?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

looking good might want to add a bit fruit with breakfast and some more veg but looking good for first day:)

4. Jenelicam

Jenelicam Member

Glad I just stumbled upon your thread as extra easy blows my mind being a red and green day vet! Tomorrow may give it a go though!

5. welshgirl21

welshgirl21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the tip, I had a banana mid morning today after breakfast, got ryvita, laughing cow triangles, roast chicken (no skin or fat) with tomatoes and dinner will be something with mince but not sure what yet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.