First day!!

Missurstacey - how'd you get on at wi last night?! Xxx

well I had my WI this morning. usually WI on Weds nights, but had to go this morning, so I think it was a little lower than it should be as I'd not eaten or drunk anything by the time I'd weighed in - but lost 3.5p! Really pleased. Got a hard week ahead with a weekend in London, but I'm going to try and be super good the rest of the time!!

Sazie said:
well I had my WI this morning. usually WI on Weds nights, but had to go this morning, so I think it was a little lower than it should be as I'd not eaten or drunk anything by the time I'd weighed in - but lost 3.5p! Really pleased. Got a hard week ahead with a weekend in London, but I'm going to try and be super good the rest of the time!!

Aw well done you must be chuffed!! But have a lovely time in London I have loads going on this week eating out about 4 times or one thing or another - so gonna try and make the best choices I can :s xx

i maintained this week but.Im ok with that cos i did eat out 3 times last week. I am seriously on it this week tho need to shift some weight now lol xx

missurstacey said:
i maintained this week but.Im ok with that cos i did eat out 3 times last week. I am seriously on it this week tho need to shift some weight now lol xx

Aww well at least you know why!! It's so much worse when you dont im gonna be on the same situation - I've got three meals out this week so I'm not very hopeful! But you never know o guess!!
Did you take the alli with the meals out or did you not risk it - I'm still undecided!! Xxx

Aww well at least you know why!! It's so much worse when you dont im gonna be on the same situation - I've got three meals out this week so I'm not very hopeful! But you never know o guess!!
Did you take the alli with the meals out or did you not risk it - I'm still undecided!! Xxx

Yeah I'd be interested to know if you took the alli....I'd decided not to as I didn't want to risk upsetting my meals out. I thought I'd take it again when I get back after my weekend away...but be good to know what others do.
I know someone said they stopped for meals out and then resumed it and that worked well.

I've taken them with a few meals out and had no awful immediate side effects but I've made safe choices as it were - sw friendly!! Xx

Im so not looking forward to WI on monday so far out of 6 days ive managed to eat out for 5 of them!!! Ok so i made reasonable SW choices but we all know how much rubbish they chuck into food these day - im hoping im not gonna gain bc otherwise ive eaten barely anything/only good foods for the rest of the time i think a sts would be acceptable :S - hows everyone else getting on this week?xxx

Yay another 1.5lbs this week sooooo pleased!!! Wasn't expecting it at all aiming for 4lbs over the next 3 weeks to get my 2.5st award for my birthday!!!

Good luck everyone this week!! Xx

whoooo well done!! Im.not able to make w.i today cos im working but.hopped on my scales and it says iv lost 1-5 this week too :) how are u finding alli now? x

missurstacey said:
whoooo well done!! Im.not able to make w.i today cos im working but.hopped on my scales and it says iv lost 1-5 this week too :) how are u finding alli now? x

Yay!!! Well done!!! That's great! I'm finding it ok - I must admit I don't follow the alli rules I Just stick to sw - I don't do all the fat and calorie counting! But the sw plan seems to be working with it.
I think it is teaching me not to snck as much or if I do it's always something good and I am making much better choices whn I'm out too - I haven't got rid of Monday night wi treat night lol I need that once a week!! Lol

The side effects are yuck but I Spose serves me right for cheating!!

How are you finding it?! Xx

I'm also not following alli rules, just sticking to SW and so far no side effects or anything so that's good!!!

Well I didn't take any tablets all weekend as I had a diet break when I went away!
But I went straight back on SW as soon as I returned home and have taken tablets yday and today so I'm hoping for a sts tomo, as I was super good before I went away, and I wasn't that naughty whilst away tbh!

Well done on all the good weight losses!!

Sazie said:
I'm also not following alli rules, just sticking to SW and so far no side effects or anything so that's good!!!

Well I didn't take any tablets all weekend as I had a diet break when I went away!
But I went straight back on SW as soon as I returned home and have taken tablets yday and today so I'm hoping for a sts tomo, as I was super good before I went away, and I wasn't that naughty whilst away tbh!

Well done on all the good weight losses!!

Aw it's good to know I'm not the only one who's not counting! I'd find it hard to follow sw and count all that too - especially when sw is so anti calorie counting!!

Aw let us know how you get on!! Hopefully your do well I'm sure if you've only had 2 days off a sts is achievable!! How are you finding the alli?! Xx

good luck sazie ul be fine.
mizkirsty Im the same not counting just stickin to the sw too. its a good deterent lol. I was back at work last week after maternity leave and have so far resisted a trip into the sweet and chocs shop next door lol. that was a major weakness for me lol. xx

That's a huge achievement you should be proud next door that's tough!! Keep it up :) xx

good luck sazie ul be fine.
mizkirsty Im the same not counting just stickin to the sw too. its a good deterent lol. I was back at work last week after maternity leave and have so far resisted a trip into the sweet and chocs shop next door lol. that was a major weakness for me lol. xx

If Ur having cheese as a healthy extra does that not give any side effects because although it follows the sw plan it's over the 5gms fat per 100gms! Same with salmon it's free in sw but higher fat than allowed so does it give side effects?x

I have the low low cheese dunno how many gs of fat - but I've eaten normal cheese and no side effects and I've had salmon loads as it's a fav and no side effects!! It's only eggs that are free on sw that appear not to agree!! Xx

mines the other way round. eggs seen to be fine but the salmon is nasty. i too use low low but i found that i the full fat cheese doesn't agree. x

Wow it just shows how different our bodies all are really!!!

How you getting on this week?! Xx

Back