First day!!

I don't think the oh would be impressed if I stopped cooking with meat lol an the thing is it's my sort of main staple!! Chilli spag Bol burgers etc especially on sw!! And I drain it squeeze it etc it's gutting!!
Maybe I'll try and cut it down a little bit!! Yeah snap scales look kinder this week! However just had a Chinese and feeling super guilty now and a tad bloated!! So used the flexible syn idea for today and back on it tomorrow!! How's your week been?! X

iv had a pretty good week rele apart from yesterday. the inlaws are up for the weekend so We've eaten out. tried to be good but the meal didn't agree anyways lol. if it had have been homecooked itd have been fine. thankfully the effects aren't horrendous tho. how do u think w.i will go monday for u? xx

Well I had a sneaky look this week and the scales said I'd lost a couple! But I've had an iffy few days with the plan - doing night writing dissertation etc just been a bit stressful! So don't know whether I've kinda screwed it all up or what! Don't get me wrong I've not been the devil ive just not been a saint either!! Lol. Aw what did you choose off the menu?! How do you think wi will go this week for you?! Xx

Hi,
I hope you don't mind me joining in....
I too am on SW and have just started taking xenical...today is my 2nd day.
I took xenical many years ago whilst at uni, although it didn't really work and I had LOTS of side effects, although looking back my diet probably wasn't as good as it could have been.
My Dr has been trying to get my to try xenical again for some time now, and I have always been too nervous about the side effects. However my weight has yo yo'd a bit over the last few weeks and I thought this may really help.
So far no side effects, although I am really nervous about going to work tomorrow, the toilet arrangement in the office is not good at all and I will be really upset and embarrassed if I get any side effects. But I'm going to have left overs for lunch every day this week, so I won't be trying out any for the first time whilst at work.
I'm really hoping for some good weight loss this week as so far I have been uber good, plus now I'm taking this.
I wi on Weds, and I know I'm only half way through the week and I shouldn't keep weighing myself at home, but I can't seem to stop myself!! No change so far...I think I'm going to have to ask my oh to hide the scales at this rate!!

More the merrier!! :)

I'm getting anxious about wi tomorrow my first full week on alli - but I'm doing a night shift tonight and that always screws my body up with water retention but it's also approaching * week :( so that means a completely unpredictable week for me :( I have a feeling I'm going to be gutted this time tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!!

Oh and I did get caught short with the side effects I went out for breakfast and had 1 sausage 2 bacon 1 fried egg sandwich - no butter!! with fruit but boy did I suffer from it and I've eaten far worse in the past!!! I'm thinking maybe it was the egg?! Yuck yuck yuck lol

How's your week going?! Xx

Week is going ok so far....although having major choc cravings this week...I am also coming up to that time, and everywhere I look something is reminded me of choc!! but I am resisting due to fear of the side effects, so that is good.
I've had a quite a few eggs and been ok, but then when they cook stuff out I always think they use more fat than you would at home and this can get in the way! I am nervous about eating out.
Do you know if you missed a tablet - for example you knew your meal was naughty - would you still have the side effects?
I'm going away next weekend and we are going to a Michelin star restaurant and I don't want to miss out on the experience, but I know the fat content will be too high!! It'll just be the one bad meal as we will eat well the rest of time.
All the best for tomo...I'm sure you will be fine :)
Let us know how you get on!

Hi Sazie,
I've been on zenical for a couple of weeks now and have had a family wedding and hen night. Thanks to advice from here on both days I stopped taking the tabs, and i was fine- no side effects (phew!).
Started the tabs again very next day and all good:clap:
Hope this helps
Nicky
x

yeah iv heard the same with the eggs. it was probably them that gave me side affects during the weekend. what days do u other girlies w.i? good luck tomoro mizkirsty xx

Ooh gosh I seem to have been lucky so far with eggs......better not push my luck though as I tend to eat a lot of eggs usually!

No as far as I'm aware sausage was grilled - bacon was def grilled!!
Yes wasn't very pleasant especially as I was at the shopping mall!! Good job the toilets were near by!!!
I usually eat loads of scrambles eggs but haven't had any eggs until sat!!

Thanks for the luck I'm gonna need it!! You too I'll let you know how it goes!! Xx

Gutted lost 1.5 this week tbh thought it night be more but it is star week and I didn't get a gain I suppose!! Good luck everyone this week xx

1.5p is still fab...a loss is a loss at the end of the day and when you look at what 1.5lbs of fat looks like it's amazing that you lost that :winner:
And like you said weight fluctuates at diff times of the month anyway so you may see a big loss next week, but I'd be v pleased with 1.5!

Hiya girls....I really do recommend the Alli diet plan book its filled with great recipes and you can also go online How healthy works | alli where you can also have a weekly weigh in

well done and goodluck x

Sazie said:
1.5p is still fab...a loss is a loss at the end of the day and when you look at what 1.5lbs of fat looks like it's amazing that you lost that :winner:
And like you said weight fluctuates at diff times of the month anyway so you may see a big loss next week, but I'd be v pleased with 1.5!

Yes your right I've got very tough on myself lately if the loss is anything under 2p then I tend to punish myself as if it's a gain and I really have to get out o that habbit!!
Hopefully your right and next week will be better!! But looking back it's a bigger loss than the last two 1/2p I've lost so shut up me!!! Lol
Only 5.5p till 2.5st award! It doesn't seem that far away anymore I remember when 1/2st seemed a million miles away it's amazing how far we've come! Xx

booboocraig said:
Hiya girls....I really do recommend the Alli diet plan book its filled with great recipes and you can also go online How healthy works | alli where you can also have a weekly weigh in

well done and goodluck x

I think alot of us are doing the slimming world programme - which has it's own kids recipes etc! Apparently it means we don't have to be so ridged with counting as the plan tends to be in sync with the alli aims!! - if you stick to it!! It does work - I've lost two stone just hoping alli will boost those losses!! Xx

hey well done mizkirsty. that's great. its all in the right direction :) Im dreading wi tomoro. Im finding the alli make me rele bloated :-( fingers crossed and will let u no Hw i get on xx

Firstly I must stress that I think alli is great, and the reason is actually the side effects I have had when I've been naughty!

The stories are true and I tell you what, you will not want to repeat the experience.....

It really shocked me, but in a weird way it opened my yes to what I thought was the odd treat.

Word of warning, there is no way of 'holding it in' if it happens, so please be on your guard, and maybe take some wipes and fresh underwear out, I'm being deadly serious.

However, as I said it's a fab deterrent,I'm not really sure if it's mostly the fear that keeps you off the fatty stuff, which then makes you lose weight, but every time I've been on them I've def lost inches from all over my body.

Was thinking of getting some more myself on payday, look forward to hearing your progress

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

missurstacey said:
hey well done mizkirsty. that's great. its all in the right direction :) Im dreading wi tomoro. Im finding the alli make me rele bloated :-( fingers crossed and will let u no Hw i get on xx

Thanks! Was expecting a bit more but considering the time of the month I'm ok and ive got to relax and not be so tough a loss is a loss!!

Yeah I've been really bloated too, which I hadnt considered would be the pills but maybe still only just done a week I suppose hopefully we will be relieve of this soon :) x

Good luck for tonight let me know :) xx

Back