First day!!

Well I put on 1.5p this week....so not v happy.
I thought I may have sts as I did use my max syns on SW each day, but I half hoped with the tablets I'd lose a little.
I had no bad side effects or anything with the tablets so thought it was all going ok :confused:
But I am back being focused this week and I'm hoping for a good week.

What you had 15syns a day? But you still should ahve lost! I use 15 everyday!
Have you had a miscount - or not weighed the health extras?

Have you been exercising or anything different?
- i became really constipated with the tablets - this hasnt happened has it?

xx

Well I do usually exercise three-four times a week (three times curves and a yoga class) but I had a massive deadline so was literally a prisoner in my own home for the week! So did no exercise at all.
I don't usually use all my syns, infact its really rare that I do, so I thought that might have been in. Or maybe its the lack of exercise although my consultant said the exercise shouldn't matter.
I don't think I miscounted, although I suppose it could be a possibility, as I was engrossed in my deadline, but I'm pretty good at writing everything down.
I've not been constipated so its not that......
I really thought I would lose a tinsy bit at least and then I worried that in group everyone thought I'd been naught and wasn't admitting to it!! Maybe I'm owed for next week!!

Yeah you never know if your body is usually used to exercise it might have gone into a I'm gonna hold on to everything mode,! That sucks! I'm struggling ATM writing my dissertation - well supposed to be but procrastination is a horrid thing or me right now :(

I don't think I've ever judge anyone with a gain if they don't know why!! Could be hormones?! Or just a huge amount of stress stopping the losses?! Xx

Oooh disso time is always a nightmare. I find carrot sticks and grapes are great to keep you going, although don't help you focus on the work lol!
Hormones is def an option, or stress....I had to pull two all nighters to get my work done, so could be to do with that! Soooo annoying though, I really wanted choc soooo much doing it and made sure I limited myself to my syns and half wish I'd just had it now - although I'd probably have put on more, so good thing I didn't!!

If you go for the carrot sticks etc you could always make yourself a low fat/almost fat free humous to go with it:

One tin of chick peas, half a pot of quark and lemon and garlic to taste.

Blitz it all up in the food mixer until smoothish

oooooh that sounds fab....will def be giving that a go next time I've got a piece of work to submit!!

Yay lost 1.5 and I got sow! Just 2 to go this week an I'll get my 2.5st award yay!! Xx

Well done that's fab :) fingers crossed for next week. Im actually goin to group tomoro so will hopefully get a kick up the bum. Iv been shocking this week. Again. Lol x

Aww good luck tomorrow it will be good to go back and get refocused I always find it really difficult when I miss class. Hopefully the damage wont be too bad for you !! Your get right back into it I'm sure let me know how it goes - always here if you wanna chat midweek xx

Yay! Well done that's great!! :) bet your chuffed :)

I usually so red/green days tbh

But I love chilli curries sw chips and mushy peas pasta bakes I love sw quiche and meatloaf too

ATM I have a real sweet tooth so I made the sw moose thing - muller light and jelly thingy - syns free it was yummy and kept me sweet lol!

Ummm can't think off the top of my head what sorta things do you like?! Xx

Yay lost 1.5 and I got sow! Just 2 to go this week an I'll get my 2.5st award yay!! Xx

Not been on in a while, so just seen this. Well done that is fab news!
I lost 2.5p this week so back on track which is great :)

Got a hard weekend away coming up though, so will try for sts this week!

It's my 21st think I'm aiming for a sts realistically too xx

But fab news on the loss well done!!

That's fab sazie well done.
Mizkirsty i tend to eat similar things rele curries, chilli, lasagna. I swear by that trifle too its so handy for sweet cravings. Just wanted to try somethin a bit diff rele cos i get bored easily lol. Also Happy 21st enjoy it!! X

How have you guys been getting on?!

Xx

I had a lovely birthday thankyou! Was spoilt rotten and had a few days off plan! Gained 1.5 but has a fantastic time :)

Aw no have you lost focus?! What's happened :(

I've had a really good week (I hope tomorrow reflects that!) but I think that gain did give me a huge kick up the bum tbh I was falling of the wagon a lot!! But somehow getting away with it so had to refocus!! X

How are you both getting on - haven't seen your around?!

Hope your both well?!

Xx

hi!! could be better lol. my gp has finally given me orlistat so Im back on it again. fingers crossed for w.i next mon. Im weighing at home now cos i can't get to group due to work. how u gettin on? x

Back