First day!!

Yeah not having too bad a week had a few slip ups and been over my syns but gonna try and pull it back the rest of the week!!! :s xxx

Oh dear have a horrid feeling I've screwed my week tremendously!
Had a flexible day yesterday and today! I dunno what's wrong with me I jut don't seen to be able to pull it back and get my head really into it!!

Any tips on refocusing!! Xx

When I went really off plan I had to remind myself why I wanted to lose the weight in the first place, then I tried a day of success express to refocus.
Sometimes though I find that I need to just do what my body wants (even if it is naughty) otherwise I will obsess about it.
I also find reading the magazine or reviewing my books helps.
Good luck!

Yeah it's outta my system now I've had a great day on plan! Feeling better just don't wanna wi tomorrow lol xx

Lol no a terrible weekend lol after a good week so expecting a royal gain tommorrow lol how's your week been?! Xx

I'll let you know how it goes but same here back on it today and looking forward to a better week!! We can do this come on let's have a great week together !! :) xx

So I lost 1/2 this week which I'm so happy with I would have been happy with a sts! But it's def kicked me up the bum! Aiming for a big loss this week -3 lbs!! So picked up some SSS logs too!! X

Let me know how you guys get on at wi this week xx

Missurstacey - how'd you get on at wi tonight?

Sazie - good luck for wi tomorrow zx

Hi mizkirsty i didnt go. I had a last min shift at work. Will use my scales in the mornin and let u no. Well done on Ur loss xx

Aw well let me know how your scales go!!! Xx

How'd you both get on?! Xx

Yay well done that's great!! :) x

Well I put on 1.5p this week....so not v happy.
I thought I may have sts as I did use my max syns on SW each day, but I half hoped with the tablets I'd lose a little.
I had no bad side effects or anything with the tablets so thought it was all going ok :confused:
But I am back being focused this week and I'm hoping for a good week.

Back