First day

LouMo

As doing ok til i was in tesco looling foa a milkshake shaker couldnt find any! Will have to wait til next order. It was a struggle as Im feeling weak but I know this is my only chance to be slim. Maybe when ive tried some of the meals it will be something to look forward to. Anyway chin up i can do this! Hope everyone is having a good day! :) x

Stay strong hun. The first few days can be really hard but once you're in ketosis, you should feel much better x

Thanks. Really had shakes there but had my choc bar was delish :) really going for it with the housework to keep busy! Goin to update my profile but it wont let me do it on my phone would i have to do it on the laptop? X

Oh yeah, I love the choc bar too:)

I've never tried going on this site on my phone, but I think there's stuff you might not be able to do unless you're on the computer x

Good luck! I placed my order online today so hopefully I'll be starting tomorrow/ Friday :)

I looked everywhere for a shaker and the only place I got one was Tesco in the Biggest Loser week pack- not the best way of doing it if you don't do Biggest Loser! I tried one and will be ebaying the rest, yuk! Then today I saw they did shakers in Holland and Barrett, don't know if thats any use to you.

I ordered one online £2.95 (free p & p) from discount supplements. From memory, it didn't take too long to be delivered.

Oh no! I'm really regretting this Biggest Loser pack- cost me £13 for the shaker, a tiny leaflet and 7 sachets. I'd return it but I ate one! £2.95 sounds much better

They sell the shakers on Ebay too xx

Most of the health food shops do shakers too, Holland and Barrett definitely do! I got mine from there, one with the metal ball inside.

I got my shaker from tesco but there werent many left when i went. They must b popular! Get a hand blender thinggy from tesco its only £4ish and ul get a much smoother shake

I got another shaker yesterday in Tesco, £2.34 so a lot cheaper than the first! To keep at work. I did the soup today and used an electric whisk as it just wouldn't smooth!

Back