First Dukan Diet/Diary

3/10/12

No gym on the weekends.

B: Steak and Egg whites. non-fat Yogurt and 2 Tbls of Oat Bran

D: 2 Chicken Breasts w/skim-mozzarella, Garlic and 3 thin slices of deli ham

2 glasses of skim milk and 3 liters of water.

Okay that is awesome so these are things I can have or can't?

You can have these items. I but little notes beside the tolerated ones. I try only have the pudding pots once a day or every 2 days but I have had them twice a day when I really needed a comfort food fix.

3/11/12

B: Egg whites and steak
L: 2 grilled Chicken Breasts with McCormick herb seasoning and spicy brown mustard.
S: 1 Tablespoon of Oat bran w/water.
D: 1 Grilled Chicken Breast with McCormick herb seasoning and spicy brown mustard.

1 Cup of Green Tea and 3 drops of Sweet N Low sweetener(I don't care for tea much):cry:
4 Liters of water

I think I am throwing myself back into ketosis because I have a serious lack of energy and kind of a headache. I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow, I always feel better about myself.

Last edited:
What is spicy brown mustard? It is difficult to find condiments without added sugar, oil, wheat etc.. Also the McCormick herb seasoning?

By the way, I noticed your comment about horseradish being allowed. It is but it is the actual root. You can use it to make your own sauce. The ready made horseradish sauces have added sugar and other non allowed foods that will stall you.

What is spicy brown mustard? It is difficult to find condiments without added sugar, oil, wheat etc.. Also the McCormick herb seasoning?

By the way, I noticed your comment about horseradish being allowed. It is but it is the actual root. You can use it to make your own sauce. The ready made horseradish sauces have added sugar and other non allowed foods that will stall you.

Spicy Brown Mustard has (0) everything but sodium is 80mg
Ingredients are Distilled Vinegar, Mustard seed, water, salt, spices, turmeric and natural flavors.

McCormick is a brand but it's for grilling:
Garlic, onion, salt,spices and herbs including red pepper, orange peel, paprika, citric acid, green bell peppers, lemon juice solids, natural flavor and sulfiting agents

I have since stopped using the horseradish I saw it did have fructose corn syrup Blah!

Some people can get away with a lot especially in the beginning but I sadly stagnated for ages so had to look carefully at everything, I stayed away from even citric acid because it is know to stall. I find it is so much better and even cheaper to use your own herbs and spices. That way you know exactly what is in them.

Having said that if you lose easily than it doesn't matter.

Some people can get away with a lot especially in the beginning but I sadly stagnated for ages so had to look carefully at everything, I stayed away from even citric acid because it is know to stall. I find it is so much better and even cheaper to use your own herbs and spices. That way you know exactly what is in them.

Having said that if you lose easily than it doesn't matter.

Actually I haven't been losing at all, But I have not been using that seasoning:confused:

3/12/12

today I ate:
B: Egg whites with 1 jumbo egg w/oat bran mixed
L: 1 chicken breast boiled with 2 cups of water, 3 tsp chicken stock and Shiritaki noodles
D: Beef roast with Smoked mesquit dry seasoning

Mind you the Lunch meal was the whole pot but i didn't eat all of it!

went to the gym did 2 miles walking 30 minutes.

Walked with my daughter while I pushed her in the stroller .8 miles 15 Minutes. so a total of 45 minutes today!:eek:
I hope it pays off!

3/13/12

Today I had and am going to have

B: 0% greek yogurt w/ smuckers sugar free fat free sauce
L: Turkey jerky the WHOLE bag I feel like a bad glutton
D: We are going to a place that serves wings.
I plan on having dry rub spicy wings.

20 minutes at the gym
2 hours on the beach playing and running
3 liters of water

Hi angel,

really sorry to rain on your parade but the one part of chicken that's really not recommended if wings, they tend to be the fattiest :-( as they consist mostly of skin....
Jerky: watch the ingredients, it is usually quite high in salt and usually contains sugar too...

Apart form that, keep up the good work you'll get there.

3/15/12

B: 4 pieces of low sodium bacon, Egg whites, 0% yogurt with smuckers sugar free fat free sauce and oat bran
L: 0% Cottage cheese with Smuckers sugar free fat free sauce
D: 2 Pork Chops with Maries Blue Cheese Yogurt dressing

2 liters of water

have you seen any changes?

Back