First ever VLCD

Didn't end up having a facial as my friend turned up too late and missed the appointment so went to harvester instead. Was really good and only had salad and boneless ribs which came to 400 cals apparently. Burned anything I ate off anyway because ended up having an argument with my mum and walked an hour (in heels) home. Too tired to be angry anymore just still in shock that she let me walk all that way, in the dark, in a thin jacket, in heels with a knackered ankle on my own when there's been lots of girls being mugged in the area. I'm 21. What mother does that?

Aw that's crap, hun. Sorry you're having a hard time. I don't have a clue about your situation, but maybe best to have a little bit of distance once you've sorted it out?

And everyone is going out to the harvester! What's that about?!

Hope today's better! X

Aw that's crap, hun. Sorry you're having a hard time. I don't have a clue about your situation, but maybe best to have a little bit of distance once you've sorted it out?

And everyone is going out to the harvester! What's that about?!

Hope today's better! X

I hardly see her because I've moved out yet every time I do there is an argument. I'm sick of her being so sour faced and feeling o sorry for herself and thinking she's always right when she's not. I didn't want to stay last night and didn't have the car so asked my stepdad for a lift and he refused because he didn't want to be seen as "taking sides". At which point my mother should have told him to take me, not let me walk all that way alone in the dark. I'm raging, I'm probably more angry today than I was yesterday.

Harvester does good food! Everyone must be going because of the free salad and the fact it shows you how many cals are in each plate of food. No excuses to binge then haha.

xx

I hardly see her because I've moved out yet every time I do there is an argument. I'm sick of her being so sour faced and feeling o sorry for herself and thinking she's always right when she's not. I didn't want to stay last night and didn't have the car so asked my stepdad for a lift and he refused because he didn't want to be seen as "taking sides". At which point my mother should have told him to take me, not let me walk all that way alone in the dark. I'm raging, I'm probably more angry today than I was yesterday.

Harvester does good food! Everyone must be going because of the free salad and the fact it shows you how many cals are in each plate of food. No excuses to binge then haha.

xx

Your right, she should of said for him to give you a lift, it's obviously not safe for you to walk where you were, she would of felt even more sorry for her self if something terrible had happened, thank god it didn't!

Let her stew in her own self pity hun.

Your right, she should of said for him to give you a lift, it's obviously not safe for you to walk where you were, she would of felt even more sorry for her self if something terrible had happened, thank god it didn't!

Let her stew in her own self pity hun.

That's exactly my reasoning. I've just left her to stew. I know she'll be pee'd at me for my very short and abrupt reply when she text me hoping I'd got home safe but she'll also be upset with herself and I know it sounds selfish but I want her to be.

On a positive my 12 dress arrived and not only does it fit but it looks nice! Still want to lose another half stone before wearing it out though.

Had 2 packs today so far, decided to have a meal and a shake together so I only have to eat twice a day just because I keep forgetting as I'm not hungry. Gonna have my other 2 around 9ish.

How's everyone else getting on?

xx

Which dress is it? I'm glad it fits, your going to look like a model soon!

Which dress is it? I'm glad it fits, your going to look like a model soon!

If I've done it right there should be a pic attached to this message. I've bought the green dress I uploaded a pic of ages ago, that should be here tomorrow. I'll be sure to upload pics of me wearing both.

I'm not sure about looking like a model quite yet, I'm expecting Vogue to be chasing me for a front cover and 6 page spread in January though! Hahaha.

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 82
And you're not determined?

Love it! Xxx

Great dress, I could not pull of that colour though I wish I could. Bet it'll look great.

Fabby dress. You will look great would love to see some photos in it

Buying a skipping rope and actually using it are 2 different things Katy haha. I will use it though, even if it kills me!! Ha.

Iwillbethin (what's your real name, sorry :s) you're much smaller than me, course you could pull it off!!

And I'll take some photos before I go out in it and I'll upload them. I'll have my tan done then, don't want to shock you all with my ghostly paleness right now haha. Plus I'm hoping to be half a stone lighter then too!!

Glad you all like it!! It's nowhere near as nice as my green one, I've ordered that in a size 10 (who am I kidding) fingers crossed I can squeeze into it by the time the year is out!

xx

You are soooooooo determined! You're kidding no one!

I do recommend skipping as the best method of transport though! Hahaha!

You are soooooooo determined! You're kidding no one!

I do recommend skipping as the best method of transport though! Hahaha!

I really want to have a big loss this week! I've not stuck 100% this week at all so that 5lbs may just be staying! I've got the weekend to skip until I'm sore and drink loads of water and eat only slim and save products! If I lose that 5lbs I'll finally be 13 stone. I feel like I've been in the 13s for aaaaages!! So determination starts now! That dress is so clingy I have to be for the next week and a bit haha xx

I've just realised I HAVE been in the 13s for ages. 4 weeks in fact. If I don't lose this 5lbs I'm gonna scream/cry/stomp my feet and eat chocolate.

I will be 13stone by Monday!

Ok so the plan is...

5lbs loss on Monday when I weigh making me 13stone
5lbs loss the following Friday making me 12s9lbs when I wear my dress
7lbs loss the next 2 weeks making me 12s2lbs for my birthday and a healthy bmi

Seems easy when you write it down like this. Only time will tell how easy it is gonna be.

Wish me luck!

Keep at it and I'm sure you'll be in the size 10 by xmas. Might invest in a skipping rope too, though I don't use the exercise equipment I have!

So the day started off well. I applied for a job last night about midnight, got a phone call this morning saying my CV really stood out and had a phone interview then was invited to a face to face interview for Thursday...

Then I had another phonecall saying my other cat has been run over and killed. Two in the space of less than a week.

Oh gosh, so sorry to hear that. And congratulations about the interview. One of our cats was run over last year and killed, was so upsetting, they didn't even have the decency to stop- we went looking for him and found him.

Good luck with the interview

Poor kitty.

Back