First ever VLCD

I love soreen. Pick yourself up, dust off and get back on it. Good luck

Just had the atkins coconut bar - it's like a bounty but has a kinda funny aftertaste!

I prefer the Atkins ones now... I may or may not be opening a peanut one.

Too late.

Haha why not!

Ive been giving dietary advice to my friends today, they're actually asking me!! Haha. Decoded not to tell them about the slim and save packs though, don't know what they're reactions would be.

2 more shakes to have yet!! Can't even be bothered cleaning my shaker!!

I told my housemates and they've been fab- I expected them to be more suspicious! People might be supportive or might freak out- who knows? Had salmon salad for tea tonight- I normally have a shake and a bar in the morning and a meal pack at lunch with spinach more times than not. That leaves the evening meal free that I really look forward to. Today I had wedges for lunch though! I think I'm eating more veg than I should, but I don't think that's much to worry about?!

Are you more positive today? Peanut caramel is like a skinny snickers (with same weird after taste).

I told my housemates and they've been fab- I expected them to be more suspicious! People might be supportive or might freak out- who knows? Had salmon salad for tea tonight- I normally have a shake and a bar in the morning and a meal pack at lunch with spinach more times than not. That leaves the evening meal free that I really look forward to. Today I had wedges for lunch though! I think I'm eating more veg than I should, but I don't think that's much to worry about?!

Are you more positive today? Peanut caramel is like a skinny snickers (with same weird after taste).

The only person who knows what diet I'm on is who I live with. My friends just think I'm eating healthy, they've not really asked I suppose so that's why I've not said. I don't really have set meals or times, I should really but I've been having one protein meal a day with 3 packs so sometimes I'll make an egg white omelette for my breakfast and sometimes I won't have anything til about midday. I'm a funny eater. Just having a cafe latte shake now with a spoon of coffee and its absolutely vile!! Every sip of it I'm having a sip of water straight after. I will get it down eventuAlly!!

I'm feeling more positive yep, gonna buy that book once I get my new card through. I think the fact I've been losing a pound a day has given me a boost as well. I'm back to weighing every morning and need to stop really but when you see weight coming off it is a boost isn't it? I've been drinking loads more water this week as well which I think could be helping on the scales. I am however nearly 2 weeks late, although I feel like I'm coming on. I wonder if that's a side effect?

Are you still there with your latte shake? I haven't had that one yet... it's sitting in the cupboard next to the mushroom pasta! Ugh!

You have egg white omlettes? I have the whole lot! Are we not meant to have yokes? That will spoil my day!

Have a good one! x

Are you still there with your latte shake? I haven't had that one yet... it's sitting in the cupboard next to the mushroom pasta! Ugh!

You have egg white omlettes? I have the whole lot! Are we not meant to have yokes? That will spoil my day!

Have a good one! x

Ha im going grey still trying to drink it!! I like the mushroom pasta, just had it actually with extra mushrooms. Yum.

Erm, I think we are allowed the whole egg I just prefer not to, no need to fret ha

xx

Yeah we are allowed the whole egg (unless you have high cholesterol like me :( ) I have one whole egg and one just white- I don't like egg white omelette on its own.

Felt so ill today. Had a banging headache and slept most of the day so only had mushroom pasta. Decided to have soup and a roll, always makes me feel better. Do you think maybe lack of carbs is causing the headache?

Quite possibly, but there is also a lurgy going round :( If you have been carb free for a while you shouldn't have any side effects anymore, but if you have eaten carbs recently it could that. Hope your feeling better soon.

Quite possibly, but there is also a lurgy going round :( If you have been carb free for a while you shouldn't have any side effects anymore, but if you have eaten carbs recently it could that. Hope your feeling better soon.

Thanks hun. I'm still not feeling too good and struggling to eat. Hope I'm better for weekend xx

Feeling so much better today. Don't think it helped that I was 2 weeks late and got the mother of all cramps yesterday. I didn't eat any crap, in fact I barely ate anything but I'm back on it 100% today. One shake, one pack down so far xx

Had a really bad weekend. Not diet wise, hardly eaten at all but to top it off my kitten got ran over this morning and its costing me a grand to save him :( if I've not lost weight this week I'm gonna scream

Had a really bad weekend. Not diet wise, hardly eaten at all but to top it off my kitten got ran over this morning and its costing me a grand to save him :( if I've not lost weight this week I'm gonna scream

oh poor littel mite! I hope he makes a full recovery, I hope he gets better really soon! <3

Poor kitten. Hope things work out

Oh no, hope he's ok. Well done for not eating much, I'm a stress eater so would have had a pig out. Really hope everything is ok.

Hugs!!! :bighug:

Back