First ever VLCD

Glad you all like the shoes!! The dress is a bandage dress, it's gorgeous! Should be seeing as it was £120!

I'll upload pics when I get it. Hopefully they'll be of me on NYE, they'll be hell to pay if it doesn't get here by then ha

xx

I hate waiting for parcels fab to see you back on it lovely lady. Bet the dress will look brill!

I restart tomorrow as for the first time in over a decade im staying in for new year so dont need to drink.

X

I hate waiting for parcels fab to see you back on it lovely lady. Bet the dress will look brill!

I restart tomorrow as for the first time in over a decade im staying in for new year so dont need to drink.

X

Im gonna stick to either voddy and diet coke or gin and tonics. Both have got citric acid in so will more than likely kick me out of ketosis but its only one night and nowhere does coke zero.

You looking forward to getting back on it?

xx

Im gonna stick to either voddy and diet coke or gin and tonics. Both have got citric acid in so will more than likely kick me out of ketosis but its only one night and nowhere does coke zero.

You looking forward to getting back on it?

xx

More than you can imagine! Lol i got TOTM (well kinda) so tomorrow is going to be a whopping gain as havent been on plan for 3 weeks and i normally gain around 4-7lb when its TOTM so pretty scared eeeep! Plus all the grub it wont be pretty!

Ive drunk before while in K and was fine but i know for some others it makes them ill so becareful darling

X

More than you can imagine! Lol i got TOTM (well kinda) so tomorrow is going to be a whopping gain as havent been on plan for 3 weeks and i normally gain around 4-7lb when its TOTM so pretty scared eeeep! Plus all the grub it wont be pretty!

Ive drunk before while in K and was fine but i know for some others it makes them ill so becareful darling

X

I gained 9lbs after staying the same for 3-4 weeks. 4lbs came off just after one day so must just be water weight so don't be too alarmed. I'm annoyed with myself because I could be 11 stone now if I'd have got on and done it. I'm going full hog this time until I've reached my goal, allowing for the odd night out with low cal drinks. I'm giving myself til the end of March to get to 9st7 which is just under 4 stone in as many months so I'm gonna have to stick to it ha xx

Hello I'm starting on 2nd jan so here to follow ... Love your shoes and I'm so jealous you have a celeb boutique dress!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Those shoes are dangerous!!! Hahaha! I'm going whole hog too!

When ever I have a parcel due I finatically check all the bins behind the house just invade the silly delivery guy puts it in recycling again. Nearly lost a coat that way.

Hello I'm starting on 2nd jan so here to follow ... Love your shoes and I'm so jealous you have a celeb boutique dress!!!! Xx

You looking forward to it hunny? I don't have my dress yet!! That's the problem, they said it should be here tomorrow so here's hoping, watch, it won't fit after all this haha xx

Those shoes are dangerous!!! Hahaha! I'm going whole hog too!

I am dangerous Katy haha! Glad you're back xx

When ever I have a parcel due I finatically check all the bins behind the house just invade the silly delivery guy puts it in recycling again. Nearly lost a coat that way.

No bins at the front and its a main road so if that happens I'll be going out tomorrow naked!! Ha xx

I was soooooo good today in work! Everyone was having subways, Rustler burgers, chocolate, everything you can imagine and when someone offered to go to the shop for me all I got was celery and a small tub of houmus... And some fags obviously haha.

Had a shake, mac and cheese and my celery and homous so far, one shake later and I'm day 3 100%!!

Oh, and I weighed in at 13st4! Woop!!

xx

I'm actually starting on the 1st lol no idea why I said the 2nd!!! I cannot wait!!! Never thought I'd see the day where I'm looking forward to giving up food but this is how I know I'm 109% ready!!!

My ultimate goal is to have lost the majority by my bday and would LOVE to buy a celeb boutique dress for my bday night out!!! I'm obsessed with them!! :D

How much are u wanting to lose? Xxx

I'm actually starting on the 1st lol no idea why I said the 2nd!!! I cannot wait!!! Never thought I'd see the day where I'm looking forward to giving up food but this is how I know I'm 109% ready!!!

My ultimate goal is to have lost the majority by my bday and would LOVE to buy a celeb boutique dress for my bday night out!!! I'm obsessed with them!! :D

How much are u wanting to lose? Xxx

That's how I feel now! I've lost most the weight I put on over Nov/Dec which has given a massive boost to just get on and do it. I could have been reaching my goal next month if I'd have stuck to plan but, we live and learn!

I've got a stone to lose to be a "healthy bmi" but if I'm honest I think that bmi crap is just that. I want to get down to 9st7 so then I've got half a stones grace and hopefully maintain at 10st so just over 3 and a half stone. I've set my first target to 11st1 because according to my height etc that's my ideal weight so only 2 stone to get there then I might switch to weight watchers or something, I'm not sure yet. What about you?

When is your birthday? Celeb boutique dresses are lush! Most of them anyway, some are VILE haha. You should order one now and have it as thinspiration. I've got the most amazing Aqua dress in a size 10 that was supposed to be my NYE outfit but I didn't stick to plan soooo now it's my "I'm finally thin" outfit haha.

xx

That's how I feel now! I've lost most the weight I put on over Nov/Dec which has given a massive boost to just get on and do it. I could have been reaching my goal next month if I'd have stuck to plan but, we live and learn!

I've got a stone to lose to be a "healthy bmi" but if I'm honest I think that bmi crap is just that. I want to get down to 9st7 so then I've got half a stones grace and hopefully maintain at 10st so just over 3 and a half stone. I've set my first target to 11st1 because according to my height etc that's my ideal weight so only 2 stone to get there then I might switch to weight watchers or something, I'm not sure yet. What about you?

When is your birthday? Celeb boutique dresses are lush! Most of them anyway, some are VILE haha. You should order one now and have it as thinspiration. I've got the most amazing Aqua dress in a size 10 that was supposed to be my NYE outfit but I didn't stick to plan soooo now it's my "I'm finally thin" outfit haha.

xx

Well for me to be "heathy bmi" I should be between 7st 7lbs and 10st ATM in 14st 7 :a so 5 stone ish to lose because I want to room to gain so I'm comfortable !! So long road ahead but never mind :) will get there.

My birthday is 21st may! So have 5 months! I'm def gonna buy a dress to be my birthday/finally thin dress :) gonna buy a bodycon size 10 one :)!!!! Eek exciting!!!!

Xxxx

Well for me to be "heathy bmi" I should be between 7st 7lbs and 10st ATM in 14st 7 :a so 5 stone ish to lose because I want to room to gain so I'm comfortable !! So long road ahead but never mind :) will get there.

My birthday is 21st may! So have 5 months! I'm def gonna buy a dress to be my birthday/finally thin dress :) gonna buy a bodycon size 10 one :)!!!! Eek exciting!!!!

Xxxx

That's hat I mean about it being crap, 7st7 is sooo small, even for someone your height, you'd be like a size 0! I'm just guessing what weight I'll have to be to be a size 8 so I'll hopefully stop once I get there, I wouldn't wanna be any smaller.

5 months is plenty of time to get there, just need to stick at it and not go off plan like I did! I've realised there's no point, I'd rather be slim then stuffing my face and feeling bad about it after.

xx

Had a funny do. I've stuck to the diet but didn't have my 4th pack (stupid I know) because I had a painkiller for my toothache and it knocked me clean out. Woke up and had a gin and tonic because my auntie had made it me (even stupider I KNOW) and then nearly passed out. Had to get down on the floor quick before I went.

Lesson learnt!

xx

Had a funny do. I've stuck to the diet but didn't have my 4th pack (stupid I know) because I had a painkiller for my toothache and it knocked me clean out. Woke up and had a gin and tonic because my auntie had made it me (even stupider I KNOW) and then nearly passed out. Had to get down on the floor quick before I went.

Lesson learnt!

xx

That sounds awful. First off ring dentist!!! Second rest up!!! Thirdly fluids and protein !!!!

Toothache registers higher on the pain charts then child birth!!! You don't get any of the happy hormones to help!!!

Hoping you feel better today!

That's hat I mean about it being crap, 7st7 is sooo small, even for someone your height, you'd be like a size 0! I'm just guessing what weight I'll have to be to be a size 8 so I'll hopefully stop once I get there, I wouldn't wanna be any smaller.

5 months is plenty of time to get there, just need to stick at it and not go off plan like I did! I've realised there's no point, I'd rather be slim then stuffing my face and feeling bad about it after.

xx

Yer exactly I would def be a size zero if I was 7.7!!! I wanted to be a size ten but I'm thinking maybe an 8 if I can get there. But I would be ridiculously happy at size ten. Gonna see what I look like as I go!!! Don't want to look scrawny

I hope your feeling better today! Make sure you rest and have some protein to help make u feel better

Xxx

Soooo my dress has arrived. And it fits BUT... It's SO clingy it makes my belly look huge, I look amazing from behind but the front... Not so much. I am gutted, I won't lie but I've got a red, structured peplum top and some black wax coated jeans that makes me look super slim so I'm going to wear that instead. At least I have another dress to add to the "when I'm thin" collections.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

xx

Soooo my dress has arrived. And it fits BUT... It's SO clingy it makes my belly look huge, I look amazing from behind but the front... Not so much. I am gutted, I won't lie but I've got a red, structured peplum top and some black wax coated jeans that makes me look super slim so I'm going to wear that instead. At least I have another dress to add to the "when I'm thin" collections.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

xx

Aw pleased ur dress arrived!!! I'm sure you look gorgeous in it but wear what you feel comfortable in and like you said .... Means when you've lost weight you will have to go out to wear ur dress!!

Happy new year! Xxx

'SPANKS'!!!! All I've got to say. Wear what your comfy in though.

Have a good night

Xxx

Back