First ever VLCD

Glad you had a fab time, your pics are amazing, you should be so proud of yourself!

Today so far had mac and cheese and a bar I found in the bottom of the box. Just about to have the mushroom pasta but I've gone right off it and that's all I have left along with a load of awful vanilla shakes. Looking forward to my delivery tomorrow. 42 mac and cheese, 12 choc shakes and 30 strawberry. Good job I don't mind eating the same thing over. And over. And over haha.

Hows everyone else getting on today?

xx

Hahaa! Garlic bread... Mean!

I had mushroom pasta/soup today. Never made it before & not my fave but managed t!

Have a good Weds! X

Hahaa! Garlic bread... Mean!

I had mushroom pasta/soup today. Never made it before & not my fave but managed t!

Have a good Weds! X

Im not gonna lie, I had one little piece!! Never mind ha.

Mushroom pasta makes me feel ill now!! Mac cheese is my fave, I think when I'm done on this diet I'll actually miss it haha. Don't know how people think its vile!

xx

I'm one of those people!!! It turned into a gloopy, rank soup! Haha!

Mac and cheese... Amy... I'm shocked! You're a girl with taste!!! Hahaha! :eat:

I';m not sure I'm going to order any bars this time... I just obsess over them and that's not cool.

Mac and cheese... Amy... I'm shocked! You're a girl with taste!!! Hahaha! :eat:

I';m not sure I'm going to order any bars this time... I just obsess over them and that's not cool.

ive not ordered bars since my first order. Think I've still got one left. I'm not too fussed with them to be honest. I did however just have a Blue Ribbon :/ naughty haha xx

Just watched Britains Biggest Beauty Queens and the winner is soooo stunning. She's so proud of being plus size too. I'm half her size yet have half her confidence. Wish I could me more proud of who I am instead of turning to a drastic diet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 84
I love the bars and look forward to one each day fit my lunch. I need to do an order my shakes are running very low.

Not been on here for a bit. Not stayed on plan whatsoever for the past week but ive still managed to lose the 2lbs I put on the week before. My American friend is over at the minute and we've spent the day at the Xmas markets having lots of naughties but you can't go there and not do. We were supposed to go to the Gay Village tonight for £1.50 drinks but we both fell asleep haha. Old Trafford tour tomorrow and Cloud 23 which is a bar at the top of the Hilton looking over Manchester so should be good. I got tagged in a photo from when I was travelling so my most recent full length before so here it is.

Hope everyone else is getting on well and ready for Xmas.

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 102
You look beaut in the first pic AND the second pic, pretty :D

Have a great day with your friend :)

I've only been to Manchester once (last year for the Stone Roses gig) and I absolutely LOVED it I want to go back for a hol next time for a week or at least a weekend. We just did a driving tour before driving back home to south coast so only went to old trafford for pics with the statues and to the 'holy name church' as I ♥ the Smiths. Felt like a plonker taking a pic of myself outside the church while hubby waited in the car incase we got a ticket! :D:D

You look beaut in the first pic AND the second pic, pretty :D

Have a great day with your friend :)

I've only been to Manchester once (last year for the Stone Roses gig) and I absolutely LOVED it I want to go back for a hol next time for a week or at least a weekend. We just did a driving tour before driving back home to south coast so only went to old trafford for pics with the statues and to the 'holy name church' as I ♥ the Smiths. Felt like a plonker taking a pic of myself outside the church while hubby waited in the car incase we got a ticket! :D:D

Thanks Lou!

Manchester is so cool thins time of year. The markets are amazing. I took my friend on a tour of Old Trafford which was actually really good, think it may have converted me to a football fan haha.

xx

Bloody hell it doesn't half get quiet on here sometimes. I've been off slim and save for about 3 weeks to a month now and I'm happy to say I'm still at 13st 2 and its TOTM so probs carrying extra water weight too. I've eaten more **** in those past 3 weeks than I think I ever have before! Including lots of chocolate upon chocolate birthday cake and tonnes of alcohol.

Tomorrow however, I've decided to get back on track properly, hope to get into the 12s by Xmas and hit my 11st1 target at the end of January. I'm still aiming for 9st7 which is at the lower scale of bmi but I'll take my time to get there. 2 stone by end of Jan I think is achievable as long as I don't cheat.

Had a job interview again today, I think it went well. All being good I could be working from next week. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone?

xx

Glad you back. I'm back on it on Saturday. Have sts since the 4th though, so not feeling too bad. Good luck with the job.

Back