First ever VLCD

Well done on both the plan and the decorating. Sorry I've been missing that pesky work thing got in the way today lol cxx

Thanks hunny. Bloody work, who comes up with these ideas?!

Ive got a day left to do a second coat and put everything back then it's back to work for me too. Feel like I'm not stopping at the minute, ketosis has given me a right kick up the ass!! Floors being done next week and getting a new suite. Need to get someone in to plaster my room then that's next, getting the paint and carpet tomorrow and having a brand new kitchen probably the start of Feb maaaybe the end of this month depending on how much time off I get. Just love spending money!! Haha.

What do you think of the suite?

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 72
I love it. I love the cuddlier style seat. What colour have you done the walls?

Lovely sofa!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh glad you like it. The walls are antique lace, so lighter then cream but not quite white. I'm having wooden flooring, all the skirting boards etc are black just need a black rug now. Gonna find the biggest sheepskin I can find I think. The room is huge, ran out of paint with the tiniest bit of the wall to go!! Getting some more tomorrow morning and doing the second coat. Found out decorating burns 202 cals an hour which means if that's right I've burned at least 800!! More than I've consumed!

xx

Watching One Born Every Minute, I was definitely in more pain than these women today yet there was no nurse with gas and air for me! Haha. Gonna watch this then bath and bed. So knackered. Can't even be bothered making my last shake, don't feel hungry in the slightest anyway, think the wallpaper paste I ate before has put paid to that for today.

Day 7/88 DONE!

More calorie burning tomorrow, hopefully minus the lying around on the bathroom floor for half an hour feeling sorry for myself then the hard work is out of the way for now.

Hope everyone had a great day today! My roomie is just sat eating an ice cream across from me and surprisingly, even after grafting away today, I still don't want to go raid the freezer for one myself. These temptations are feeling less and less tempting. Ladies... I think I've had a breakthrough haha.

xx

MissAmyMarie said:
Im lying on the bathroom floor contemplating performing my own sterilisation at the minute. Had 2 codrydomol and its still no better. If labour is worse than this there is no way on gods green earth am I having kids ha xx

Get to the dr! I get baaaaad cramps & heavy too. The pill makes me crazy crying lady so dr gave mefenamic acid for pain & transnemic for heaviness. Amazing. No side effects & can't function without them!

Get to the dr! I get baaaaad cramps & heavy too. The pill makes me crazy crying lady so dr gave mefenamic acid for pain & transnemic for heaviness. Amazing. No side effects & can't function without them!

Ive been meaning to get to the dr for ages about it now but after my first day I'm fine and end up forgetting until it comes round again and I want to cut myself open and take my womb out myself hahaha.

Just asked my auntie and she's got mefenamic acid that she can give me. She's a walking pharmacy that woman. Thanks for that Katy xx

It's amazing! Day 1&3 are hard for me but that stuff gets me through. My leg sometimes goes all numb as the pain is terrible. Hope it works!

Just noticed I can actually see my collar bones now without straining! Still a long way to go before I get the thigh gap but collar bones is a good start!!

Just noticed I can actually see my collar bones now without straining! Still a long way to go before I get the thigh gap but collar bones is a good start!!

Great nsv!!!!

I have a few nsv that are on do with bits of my body that I want changes too. Some are private and some are things like to see my collat bones hips bones and the thigh gap like you have said.

Love a good nsv!!!

Great nsv!!!!

I have a few nsv that are on do with bits of my body that I want changes too. Some are private and some are things like to see my collat bones hips bones and the thigh gap like you have said.

Love a good nsv!!!

Aww thanks hunny, I've never thought of doing something like that. I'm gonna come up with a few seeing as my scales are banned for now. Thigh gap is defo one! I've never had a thigh gap. I'm slimmer now then I was when I was 15!!

xx

Aww thanks hunny, I've never thought of doing something like that. I'm gonna come up with a few seeing as my scales are banned for now. Thigh gap is defo one! I've never had a thigh gap. I'm slimmer now then I was when I was 15!!

xx

Well with the while no weighing thing I think we need to come up with other ways to help us gauge our losses.

So Ive sorted all my "thin"( they arent really thin because they are a plus size but thinner for me) in tightness so I can try on the first item and work my way through down to the clothes that are the tighest.

I definatly feel with this no weighing thingy that it definatly takes the pressure and expectation off of myself. But itndoes leavee feeling like im wandering in the dark but these changes will make us feel like we are heading somewhere.

Great nsv!!!!

Love a good nsv!!!
our

What's an nsv? I'm so noy hip with the young uns lol xxx Amy your room sounds lovely. Have tried ikea for your rug or dunelm mill??

Well done on the collar bone. I'm sorry but I'm blessed there even at my heaviest I could still see mine. It is a very deceiving thing!

Xxx

I've just worked it out "No scale victory!!!!! " I'm such a loser at times I really am!!!!

I've just worked it out "No scale victory!!!!! " I'm such a loser at times I really am!!!!

Your not a loser! I only figured out this week what h2b, CBB and IYKWIM meant lol!

Your not a loser! I only figured out this week what h2b, CBB and IYKWIM meant lol!

H2b, CBB ? Had to be! And can't be bothered?? The boy comes in handy some times!!

H2b, CBB ? Had to be! And can't be bothered?? The boy comes in handy some times!!

Thanks for explaining those as I wouldn't have had a clue either lol

Orrrr could be celebrity big brother :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

H2b husband 2 be

CBB celeb big brother and

IYKWIM if you know what I mean.

Lol I was like huh for ages!

haha I only knew IYKWIM and that's only cos I googled it a few weeks ago with my mind boggling. Soon we'll all just be talking in acronyms like a secret code :D:D (or - SWAJBTIALASC) lol :D:D:D

yay on the collar bones - I'm going to thing of nsv's as I'm not weighing too - I do have a few items of clothing that I'm scared to try on, so I guess conquering them is the first one. Want to see my back rolls disappear.

Thigh gap for me is at about 8 stone - I'm totally bottom heavy!! Think hubby would divorce me if I lost that much weight, he likes me big and bouncy!!! lol. But doesn't like how unsexy I feel the bigger and bouncier I get ;) His dream is for me to be big and happy. Sorry, it ain't going to happen

Back