First ever VLCD

H2b husband 2 be

CBB celeb big brother and

IYKWIM if you know what I mean.

Lol I was like huh for ages!

Little monkey. I'm gonna pin him up by his tail when I get home!! I should have known he was fibbing lol xxx I told you I want hip with the young uns!!!

Little monkey. I'm gonna pin him up by his tail when I get home!! I should have known he was fibbing lol xxx I told you I want hip with the young uns!!!

Haha yeah punish him! Lol

My OH criticized my washing up skills last night. It turned out that he had washed that pan up not me. And he refused to apologise. Im a bit obsessive about how I wash up so I know for a fact it wasnt me. And plus the stuff that hadnt been washed off properly was gravy. Since starting this I make him wash up his cooking stuff. So I know it was him lol!

Men you cant live with them cant kill them slow and painfully :D

I had no idea what any of those acronyms meant until they were explained. Am I past it at 22? Haha.

Ive literally been big for that long I don't own any clothes under size 18, even my prom dress was a size 18! I'm having to buy clothes as I'm losing so any other ideas on nsv's would be brilliant. Im just setting myself other goals at the minute, like decorating.

xx

Hey Amy Marie! Just read your diary from start to finish between yesterday and this morning!
You're such a lovely bubbly party girl!!
I can totally relate to the beginning, middle and current parts of your journey so far and have
every faith in you! You're gonna look stunning at your goal weight! (Not that you don't already, but you know what I mean!)
I'm currently on Day 5, can't believe I got over the last 4 days without any hunger pangs.
If I can recommend one thing that helps it's chromium supplements (Holland and Barrett do them).
They really help eliminate cravings.
I think, like you, I'm just going to avoid the scales for now, although I may change my mind.
Well done on the decorating, it certainly kept you occupied and away from food-thoughts.
I'm gonna attack an ever-increasing pile of ironing when I get home! Love the keto-energy buzz!!

x

Hey Amy Marie! Just read your diary from start to finish between yesterday and this morning!
You're such a lovely bubbly party girl!!
I can totally relate to the beginning, middle and current parts of your journey so far and have
every faith in you! You're gonna look stunning at your goal weight! (Not that you don't already, but you know what I mean!)
I'm currently on Day 5, can't believe I got over the last 4 days without any hunger pangs.
If I can recommend one thing that helps it's chromium supplements (Holland and Barrett do them).
They really help eliminate cravings.
I think, like you, I'm just going to avoid the scales for now, although I may change my mind.
Well done on the decorating, it certainly kept you occupied and away from food-thoughts.
I'm gonna attack an ever-increasing pile of ironing when I get home! Love the keto-energy buzz!!

x

Thankyou! That's such a lovely thing to say!

Glad you can relate, I think it makes it much easier knowing other people are in the same boat and the ups and downs they go through.

Well done on getting to day 5. Is this your first time trying this diet? I'll pick up some of the supplements when I'm next out shopping, I'm doing alright this time round with hunger pangs, I've not really had any so far!

Avoiding the scales is really working for me, a few others have decided to do the same thing and it just seems to take the pressure off and feel less of a diet. It's amazing what you can get done when you're not eating and avoiding thinking about food isn't it?!

xx

Well day 8 and I've decided to have 3 packs and a protein meal. Opted to have a healthy fry up seeing as I've got loads to get done today. It consisted of chilli smoked salmon, tiny bit of cottage cheese, dry fried mushrooms and a poached egg. Not really a fry up at all but it actually involved some cooking! Pleased with myself because the poached egg was perfect! All along I've been saying I could be a chef, that's just confirmed it for me haha.

Hows everyone else getting on?

xx

Well done on getting to day 5. Is this your first time trying this diet?

xx

Thanks hun. Nah, been on it before - I got down to 9st 10lbs a year and a bit ago to be a bridesmaid - had to get the dress taken in a whole foot overall!!!
But then I fell back into my old ways and regained most of it over the past year or so.
I had a few half-hearted attempts and got down to 10st 7lbs for my hols last Sept but again I couldn't resist temptation!
I'm too afraid to even weigh so I think it's best not to for now as it just adds to the unwanted stress of a diet.
It's how you look & feel that really counts I've always said.
If you're ever bored you can read about my journey by clicking the link in my signature!!
Love the sound of your alternative to the traditional "fry-up", must try it sometime Chef Amy! x

Thanks hun. Nah, been on it before - I got down to 9st 10lbs a year and a bit ago to be a bridesmaid - had to get the dress taken in a whole foot overall!!!
But then I fell back into my old ways and regained most of it over the past year or so.
I had a few half-hearted attempts and got down to 10st 7lbs for my hols last Sept but again I couldn't resist temptation!
I'm too afraid to even weigh so I think it's best not to for now as it just adds to the unwanted stress of a diet.
It's how you look & feel that really counts I've always said.
If you're ever bored you can read about my journey by clicking the link in my signature!!
Love the sound of your alternative to the traditional "fry-up", must try it sometime Chef Amy! x

Wow that's brilliant! At least you know you can do it! This is the first time I've ever dieted, like I said I was a size 16/18 in school and ended up a size 20 in some shops. Everyone used to tell me I didn't look fat because I'm tall but I did, I decided to do something about it whilst I was travelling because I wasn't enjoying it because of my weight. I'm almost getting into a 14 now, I reckon by then end of the month I'll be in a small 14, the aim for then end of March is to be a 10 then I'm gonna do ww to get to an 8 and maintain. The last time I was a size 8 I was in year 5 so much have only been 10 and even then they were tight. I think I might cry when I get there!

I'll definitely have a read through your diary, just having a fag break from decorating. I bought a roller yesterday but it started falling apart within 5 mins so had to do the whole room with a brush. Went out and bought a better roller today and I've got 2 walls done in an hour!! Why I didn't just do that yesterday I'll never know!

xx

Wow that's brilliant! At least you know you can do it! This is the first time I've ever dieted, like I said I was a size 16/18 in school and ended up a size 20 in some shops. Everyone used to tell me I didn't look fat because I'm tall but I did, I decided to do something about it whilst I was travelling because I wasn't enjoying it because of my weight. I'm almost getting into a 14 now, I reckon by then end of the month I'll be in a small 14, the aim for then end of March is to be a 10 then I'm gonna do ww to get to an 8 and maintain. The last time I was a size 8 I was in year 5 so much have only been 10 and even then they were tight. I think I might cry when I get there!

I'll definitely have a read through your diary, just having a fag break from decorating. I bought a roller yesterday but it started falling apart within 5 mins so had to do the whole room with a brush. Went out and bought a better roller today and I've got 2 walls done in an hour!! Why I didn't just do that yesterday I'll never know!

xx

ha ha ha - you were too busy lying on the floor yesterday!!!!

xx

If I can do it anyone can, believe me!! You're "in the zone" anyway so once you don't get distracted and resist
nights out (hard as it will be) it'll be helter skelter towards your goal!
Happy decorating!x

Finally done!!! I've found an old mushroom pasta so I'm gonna have that instead of my usual. I'll fit in another 2 packs somehow. Need a long hot shower, I feel so grubby, bleugh xx

Having a shake, I'm trying my hardest to get all my packs in, just one more to go.

Im visiting a friend at the start of Feb in London and we'll be going out. The plan is to wear my NYE dress that looked too snug so didn't end up wearing, I'm so frigging excited!! I've never been to London for a start but I get to wear my gorgeous dress!!! I WILL look nice in it, I'm determined to!!

Ive decided not to have a day off either so will be sticking to my 100% rule, I'm taking packs with me along with a couple of bottles of coke zero to have my long term buddy vodka with. I'm not gonna go overboard though, I know I'll be pie eyed off one or two.

Woo the Northern bird is finally venturing daaaaaarn saaaaaaarrrrfffff!!

xx

Last brew before bed! Day 8 done!! Only 80 to go!! How fast is it going?!

Just wanted to say well done to everyone, we're all doing so well, we need to all remember how far we have already come before beating ourselves up about little slip ups or "small" losses. We're all doing this for a reason and we're all in it together. It's not an easy thing to do at all, it takes a lot of willpower and hard work. Losing weight is bloody hard but at least we're all putting the effort in and we will all, each and every single one of us, get there. Because we deserve to! And we shouldn't let anybody else make us feel any different. We're doing it for us and that's the only thing that matters!

xx

Just wanted to say well done to everyone, we're all doing so well, we need to all remember how far we have already come before beating ourselves up about little slip ups or "small" losses. We're all doing this for a reason and we're all in it together. It's not an easy thing to do at all, it takes a lot of willpower and hard work. Losing weight is bloody hard but at least we're all putting the effort in and we will all, each and every single one of us, get there. Because we deserve to! And we shouldn't let anybody else make us feel any different. We're doing it for us and that's the only thing that matters!

xx

Love that hun, yeah GO US!!! ;) x

xx

So true! Your 1/11 of the way there!

Well had my toffee shake, some chicken a bar and chilli with broccoli. Day 12 done

Bring on day 13!!!

Back