First ever VLCD

Thanks hunny! I honestly nearly cried. I've never in my life been a 10 and just feel so close to it now xx

Ahhh babes! You've bloody well earned it, so happy for you chick!! You deserve it and you are already looking amazing!! I think the best thing about this road to slimville is that, honestly, because you've worked so hard for it and know the darkest mental place of being unhappy with your body, you'll still maintain that empathy, understanding and advice/inspiration to give to others that truly makes someone beautiful inside and out, which some ' beautiful people' lack.

It's not just about being healthy on the outside its the whole journey, the good, the bad and indifferent that builds character and truly shapes someone into a better version of themselves.

Struggling to achieve and remembering every aspect of each step of the way is what makes someone an inspiration, and although you've said before you can't believe people refer to you as that, you are. You've been open and honest about your achievements and your failings and we're all 1000000000% behind you because of that.

You've laid everything bare, and it gives people hope and motivation to strive to achieve your goals and follow in your footsteps, it can be done! It will be done!! And you missy are living proof of that! And you ABSOFREAKINLUTELY should give yourself credit and praise that you really deserve!! YOU did this! You did it for yourself because you're worth that, and in the process you've helped others.

Amy, there's nothing you can't achieve, you've shown yourself such inner strength and fight and don't you EVER forget that.
Xxx

Your going amazing hun :) I never do crunches for abs I found indirect work better, or side movements give a better shape!

Size ten here you come xxx

Ahhh babes! You've bloody well earned it, so happy for you chick!! You deserve it and you are already looking amazing!! I think the best thing about this road to slimville is that, honestly, because you've worked so hard for it and know the darkest mental place of being unhappy with your body, you'll still maintain that empathy, understanding and advice/inspiration to give to others that truly makes someone beautiful inside and out, which some ' beautiful people' lack.

It's not just about being healthy on the outside its the whole journey, the good, the bad and indifferent that builds character and truly shapes someone into a better version of themselves.

Struggling to achieve and remembering every aspect of each step of the way is what makes someone an inspiration, and although you've said before you can't believe people refer to you as that, you are. You've been open and honest about your achievements and your failings and we're all 1000000000% behind you because of that.

You've laid everything bare, and it gives people hope and motivation to strive to achieve your goals and follow in your footsteps, it can be done! It will be done!! And you missy are living proof of that! And you ABSOFREAKINLUTELY should give yourself credit and praise that you really deserve!! YOU did this! You did it for yourself because you're worth that, and in the process you've helped others.

Amy, there's nothing you can't achieve, you've shown yourself such inner strength and fight and don't you EVER forget that.
Xxx

Omg Mercedes that just actually made me cry!!! I'm trying to do my makeup for work and now I've ruined it haha.

Thanks babe, I literally don't know what else to say, that's the nicest thing anyone could have said!! You know that I'm behind you lot as well!! I'm excited for us all getting to goal because every single one of us will!!!

xx

Your going amazing hun :) I never do crunches for abs I found indirect work better, or side movements give a better shape!

Size ten here you come xxx

I'm gonna try the side crunches tonight. Just one step at a time with this exercise routine, I've not done exercise for soooo long haha.

xx

Omg Mercedes that just actually made me cry!!! I'm trying to do my makeup for work and now I've ruined it haha.

Thanks babe, I literally don't know what else to say, that's the nicest thing anyone could have said!! You know that I'm behind you lot as well!! I'm excited for us all getting to goal because every single one of us will!!!

xx

Aww, sorry chick didn't mean to make you cry or spoil your make up, hopefully it was tears of self pride and knowing that what I said was true!

Damn right we will!! I feel like I've lost more in the last few days, but I'm not checking the scales or measuring for a while yet, but the clothes are looser still :) x

Aww, sorry chick didn't mean to make you cry or spoil your make up, hopefully it was tears of self pride and knowing that what I said was true!

Damn right we will!! I feel like I've lost more in the last few days, but I'm not checking the scales or measuring for a while yet, but the clothes are looser still :) x

Woo!! Get in with the loser clothes, I hope you're happily suprised when you weigh in! It doesn't really matter what you weigh at the end of the day, it's how you look at that weight! That's what I've realised. I'm all for dropping clothes sizes than dropping stones! And you're gonna be soooooo toned!! xx

I find side bends with a high weight or kettlebells. Woodchops with medicine ball ace. The non direct stuff gives smaller waist I find, when I started powerlifting I saw big changes in my midsection!

Missing the gym big time!! Few more weeks and I can go do a granny workout LOL ha!!

Your doing grand Xx

I find side bends with a high weight or kettlebells. Woodchops with medicine ball ace. The non direct stuff gives smaller waist I find, when I started powerlifting I saw big changes in my midsection!

Missing the gym big time!! Few more weeks and I can go do a granny workout LOL ha!!

Your doing grand Xx

I need you to come and personal train me! I have no idea what half the stuff you just mentioned even means?!! Haha. I need to start the gym but with the crappy hours I do I wouldn't have time and when I did, I wouldn't have the motivation to go. I need routine in my life ha xx

I need you to come and personal train me! I have no idea what half the stuff you just mentioned even means?!! Haha. I need to start the gym but with the crappy hours I do I wouldn't have time and when I did, I wouldn't have the motivation to go. I need routine in my life ha xx

I've had the same problem I work shifts and long hours and I'm shattered all the time, but I started just over a month ago and have made myself go and I feel great for it now I feel bad if I don't go

I've had the same problem I work shifts and long hours and I'm shattered all the time, but I started just over a month ago and have made myself go and I feel great for it now I feel bad if I don't go

It's no so much the feeling tired, it's the fact the gym I want to go to closes at 8 and that's generally when I finish work, I'm a nightmare for getting up in the morning so know I wouldn't end up going, I can't even get up to nip on the sunbed when I'm starting at half 11. I am SO LAZY!!! haha.

I need a new job where I finish at 5 or earlier that way I have no excuse but to go. In fact, I just need to stop making excuses haha xx

It's no so much the feeling tired, it's the fact the gym I want to go to closes at 8 and that's generally when I finish work, I'm a nightmare for getting up in the morning so know I wouldn't end up going, I can't even get up to nip on the sunbed when I'm starting at half 11. I am SO LAZY!!! haha.

I need a new job where I finish at 5 or earlier that way I have no excuse but to go. In fact, I just need to stop making excuses haha xx

I've joined a 24 hr gym which is great for shift workers. Once you start hun your feel good :)

My gym is open 6-10 weekdays which is handy. In the light months I go before work! Then if I fancy another session after I can

You can do plenty at home, shift work is hard x

It is hard it took me 4. Months to get into it and im stl finding it hard but I think you just have to make yourself do stuff, I hate using my days off to go but I've had to now as I work 7am-20.30pm and no going after a shift like that!

Still an hour left in work! Oh god, does it never end?!!!!! Drank so much water today I've hardly been at my desk, I think the loo is my new bestie. I've not been keeping my water intake up like I used to just because I forget! So I bought a 1lt bottle which I have on my desk to remind me. Two of those plus a brew and 2 shakes and my poor little bladder is nearly bursting! Ha.

I'm off on Wednesday (thank the lord!) and I'm seeing a friend who I've not seen since Xmas, she's seen pics of me on FB and we chat all the time so she knows I've lost more weight but I'm still looking forward to seeing her reaction. I've got a meal for my uncles birthday tomorrow as well, I've already decided what I'm having, all protein and veg with no carbs (mmm chilli prawns) I've not seen them since before I can actually remember! I was a bridesmaid for his wedding when I was 15 and the dress was a size 16, so their reaction should be a massive ego boost too! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

xx

Hello! Hope you don't mind me butting in, just read the last few pages of your diary and you've done so well! I have restarted today as I fell off the wagon majorly and you've given me some motivation. My dream is to buy a gorgeous dress from Aqua when I get to goal!! I live in Leeds and walk past the shop all the time but I'm too scared to go in due to fear of being laughed at as there's no chance I'd fit in anything haha..

Emirates sounds amazing btw. I've got all my fingers crossed you'll get an interview :)

Hello! Hope you don't mind me butting in, just read the last few pages of your diary and you've done so well! I have restarted today as I fell off the wagon majorly and you've given me some motivation. My dream is to buy a gorgeous dress from Aqua when I get to goal!! I live in Leeds and walk past the shop all the time but I'm too scared to go in due to fear of being laughed at as there's no chance I'd fit in anything haha..

Emirates sounds amazing btw. I've got all my fingers crossed you'll get an interview :)

Course I don't mind you commenting hunny! That's what the diary is here for. Well done on restarting! It's hard to get the willpower to start again but once you get going there will be no stopping you. Aqua dresses are amaaaaaazing aren't they?!!! Nobody would laugh at you if you walked in now but I know how you feel. Why don't you do what I did and buy it online in the size you want to get to or even just one size bigger as motivation? The dresses are far too pretty to never be worn. And thanks for the fingers crossed, I need it!! I've still not applied because we have to take full legth pics and I want to be a size 10 for them. I'm hoping I'm not that far away now!! If my aqua dress is anything to go by I'm nearly there xx

Course I don't mind you commenting hunny! That's what the diary is here for. Well done on restarting! It's hard to get the willpower to start again but once you get going there will be no stopping you. Aqua dresses are amaaaaaazing aren't they?!!! Nobody would laugh at you if you walked in now but I know how you feel. Why don't you do what I did and buy it online in the size you want to get to or even just one size bigger as motivation? The dresses are far too pretty to never be worn. And thanks for the fingers crossed, I need it!! I've still not applied because we have to take full legth pics and I want to be a size 10 for them. I'm hoping I'm not that far away now!! If my aqua dress is anything to go by I'm nearly there xx

Wow I bet you feel amazing fitting in to a size 10! I've never been smaller than a 14 in my adult life so I couldn't even imagine being that size. It's so soul destroying being bigger when there's all these amazing clothes I could be wearing and they all look crap or don't fit me! I WILL fit in a tiny aqua dress soon though I'm sure :D I already have a few goal dresses that I bought years ago but I'm sure one more wont hurt ;)

Back