First ever VLCD

Tried spanks and still wasn't feeling it. My mum thought I looked amazing but I knew I wouldn't feel good it in so I'm opting for the second outfit. Seeing as its raining probably not a bad idea!!

xx

Tried spanks and still wasn't feeling it. My mum thought I looked amazing but I knew I wouldn't feel good it in so I'm opting for the second outfit. Seeing as its raining probably not a bad idea!!

xx

Yer was going to say the weather is horrible as well you will prob love the jeans later on!!

Have a good evening!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll have to post some pictures. My NYE is cancelled :( OH was poorly last night, went to work and got sent home early. He looks like a zombie. So party cancelled. :(

Aw I hope he's feeling better!! I'll post some pictures as soon as my friend uploads them to fb.

Didnt get in until half 5, I'm still incredibly p****d! Don't even remember the countdown, or really getting off the train.

xx

I used to love those kind of nights.. They still joke at work about my amazing ability to work with no sleep.

I used to leave the club at 2. Wait at the bus station for the first bus at 5.30 ( took an hour). Arrive at work and go for a fry up at the cafe, start work. At the end of the day I'd nip home
And shower and change then be out again.

God knows how I did it!!!!

Glad you had a good night xxxx

I used to love those kind of nights.. They still joke at work about my amazing ability to work with no sleep.

I used to leave the club at 2. Wait at the bus station for the first bus at 5.30 ( took an hour). Arrive at work and go for a fry up at the cafe, start work. At the end of the day I'd nip home
And shower and change then be out again.

God knows how I did it!!!!

Glad you had a good night xxxx

I could of written this myself! When i was younger i was out from thursday night till tuesday morning! I dont even remember how i managed to do my job or had the energy on a friday and monday! I never got hangovers till i was 23 and i get them so bad i cant face getting drunk.

Read most of your diary last night! Really inspiring :) Hope you've had a lovely Xmas sounds as though you had a great New Year ;o) x

Diet failed!!! God damn vodka and cocktails I don't even remember drinking!!! Had the worst tummy ever!! Seriously need to kick this fat arse into gear!!!! Here are some photos....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 87
Hello lovely! You look gorgeous in your pics!

Hope you had a lovely time!

Thanks hunny. It was a good night from what I remember! Had to have carbs the last two days to sort myself out again. Back on it tomorrow. Silly me!!

xx

Thanks hunny. It was a good night from what I remember! Had to have carbs the last two days to sort myself out again. Back on it tomorrow. Silly me!!

xx

We all do it. I nearly caved and got a large cheesy garlic bread puzza from the kebabby tonight. God knows how i resisted.

Pizza omg don't talk about pizza. I woke up at 3am in a cold sweat because I was dreaming about my 40th birthday party (5 1/2 yrs away) and everyone was giving pizza as presents. They were all laughing at me and saying they knew I couldn't resist it!!! My cuz was also the Mayor!!!! God help me lol

Xxx

Pizza omg don't talk about pizza. I woke up at 3am in a cold sweat because I was dreaming about my 40th birthday party (5 1/2 yrs away) and everyone was giving pizza as presents. They were all laughing at me and saying they knew I couldn't resist it!!! My cuz was also the Mayor!!!! God help me lol

Xxx

Aww bless you! Lol ive always been a vivid dreamer, whereas my OH doesnt seem to dream very often. Last night i dreamt i was in a hotdog eating contest. I find i have alot more food based dreams on s&s lol!

Ha! I aaaalways dream about food nowadays!! Resisted subway and sweets today and stuck on the diet. Had 3 shakes at work and now just making mac and cheese. Day one near enough done!

i was tagged in another pic from NYE. You can see my whole get up on it, including the amazing shoes!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 106
Ha! I aaaalways dream about food nowadays!! Resisted subway and sweets today and stuck on the diet. Had 3 shakes at work and now just making mac and cheese. Day one near enough done!

i was tagged in another pic from NYE. You can see my whole get up on it, including the amazing shoes!!!

Love those shoes!

Love the whole out fit but love that you've done day 1 more. Well done xxxx

You are looking fab.

Great outfit and shoes

So here's the plan... I've not done one properly before so I'm one starting it now.

THE EASTER CHALLENGE!!

Day 1 - 88 days from Easter Sunday - Starting weight: 13st6

88 days of 100% - NO cheating, NO excuses, NO alcohol, NO WEIGHING!!! (Argh)

Open to bets on how much I'll lose haha.

Wll take a starting photo tomorrow and then a photo after the 88 days and upload the comparison.

My reward? Sexy new figure and a Cadbury's creme egg Easter egg.

Anyone who wants to join please do, the more the merrier!! Actually really excited about this!

DAY 1/88 - DONE

xx

So here's the plan... I've not done one properly before so I'm one starting it now.

THE EASTER CHALLENGE!!

Day 1 - 88 days from Easter Sunday - Starting weight: 13st6

88 days of 100% - NO cheating, NO excuses, NO alcohol, NO WEIGHING!!! (Argh)

Open to bets on how much I'll lose haha.

Wll take a starting photo tomorrow and then a photo after the 88 days and upload the comparison.

My reward? Sexy new figure and a Cadbury's creme egg Easter egg.

Anyone who wants to join please do, the more the merrier!! Actually really excited about this!

DAY 1/88 - DONE

xx

I'm loving this plan but ..........wouldn't treating yourself with a cadburys cream egg be the same behaviour that got you where you are !!

Sorry to be a grinch!! You know im only looking out for you...:)

Back