First ever VLCD

Ahhh the truth always come out in the end!!! Sounded a bit dodge!!! Silly guys!! Why can they never just stick to - in a relationship or not! There is no inbetween lol!! And exactly it's very convenient you start talking to him and they are breaking up lol!!

Well your doing fab Hun a month!!! You trooper!!! God imagine what the scales will say when you step on them!! Think they will say "Error ..... Half of you has disappeared!!!!"

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg. Cheeky fuker!

love sarah xxx

Face party brings back some memories!

Infact your last few posts bring back some memories!!

Give him the benefit of doubt.
Once and once only!!

I'm not condoning what he has done - just have a soft spot for to-be romantic stories!!!

Xx

Ahhh the truth always come out in the end!!! Sounded a bit dodge!!! Silly guys!! Why can they never just stick to - in a relationship or not! There is no inbetween lol!! And exactly it's very convenient you start talking to him and they are breaking up lol!!

Well your doing fab Hun a month!!! You trooper!!! God imagine what the scales will say when you step on them!! Think they will say "Error ..... Half of you has disappeared!!!!"

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Because they always want what they're not supposed to have. A bit like us with chocolate!!

Made me actually lol your error comment! Considering weighing this Friday, I'll have done just over 5 weeks and apparently that's when you start losing motivation and I don't want that!!

xx

Omg. Cheeky fuker!

love sarah xxx

You were bang on with what you said! Deep down I knew but didn't want to admit it. I've messaged him back asking why he lied to me. He let me send him photos, was telling me how much he "wants me" bla bla. Why do that if you LIVE WITH YOUR EFFING GIRLFRIEND?!!!

xx

Face party brings back some memories!

Infact your last few posts bring back some memories!!

Give him the benefit of doubt.
Once and once only!!

I'm not condoning what he has done - just have a soft spot for to-be romantic stories!!!

Xx

Haha that's how long it's been!!! Gaaaawwwwdddd!!!!

I've sent him a message back. And he's read it. No reply yet, probably be waiting another full day for a response, that's if I get one. I do wanna give him the benefit of the doubt but how can I when he's living with someone?!

xx

Because they always want what they're not supposed to have. A bit like us with chocolate!!

Made me actually lol your error comment! Considering weighing this Friday, I'll have done just over 5 weeks and apparently that's when you start losing motivation and I don't want that!!

xx

You were bang on with what you said! Deep down I knew but didn't want to admit it. I've messaged him back asking why he lied to me. He let me send him photos, was telling me how much he "wants me" bla bla. Why do that if you LIVE WITH YOUR EFFING GIRLFRIEND?!!!

xx

Haha that's how long it's been!!! Gaaaawwwwdddd!!!!

I've sent him a message back. And he's read it. No reply yet, probably be waiting another full day for a response, that's if I get one. I do wanna give him the benefit of the doubt but how can I when he's living with someone?!

xx

Sweetie if hes willing to do that to her, its more than likely he would of done it to you too.

They always want what they cant have. He should of been honest. Scumbag.

love sarah xxx

Sweetie if hes willing to do that to her, its more than likely he would of done it to you too.

They always want what they cant have. He should of been honest. Scumbag.

love sarah xxx

I know. Just it's been so long and I was picturing You've Got Mail in my head haha.

He's claiming he didn't lie. I asked why he was single and he said he'd explain. I only asked why he was single after I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said no!

So I've asked why he said he said he wanted to meet me. He's read it. Still not replied. Doubt I'll get a reply to this one if I'm honest.

xx

It's a tough one.

The sensible person in me wants to tell you to ditch the guy completely and start again with someone who is honest from the off.....

The soppy, hopeless romantic in me say's there is something worth waiting for... And possibly a perfectly good explanation!!

When something goes on for thy long, particularly when you have never met, personally, I think it's something worth discovering.

Or there will alway be a what if and an i wonder what...

I'm on the fence....

But from here on the fence... I have a big silly grin on like watching a chic flick!! Xxx

It's a tough one.

The sensible person in me wants to tell you to ditch the guy completely and start again with someone who is honest from the off.....

The soppy, hopeless romantic in me say's there is something worth waiting for... And possibly a perfectly good explanation!!

When something goes on for thy long, particularly when you have never met, personally, I think it's something worth discovering.

Or there will alway be a what if and an i wonder what...

I'm on the fence....

But from here on the fence... I have a big silly grin on like watching a chic flick!! Xxx

I'm with you on that fence!!

Heres how the convo has gone so far, opinions please.

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 84
Tell him you have done a lot of growing up since you were 17...
Tell him you know people move on n get on with life ect, but that you also know lifes to short to be unhappy, so you have no sympathy for people especially when you can change things so easily....

Tell him you have done a lot of growing up since you were 17...
Tell him you know people move on n get on with life ect, but that you also know lifes to short to be unhappy, so you have no sympathy for people especially when you can change things so easily....

Just put the ball back in his court.
You were young ect xx

Nothing's wrong with you!!

Far from it!
After that long speaking to some one - an correct me if I am wrong, quite intense conversations, the kind of things your don't just talk to anyone about - you are bound to have feeling for this person and the whole situation!!!
Talking now will bring back all sorts of feelings and memories. Xx

Nothing's wrong with you!!

Far from it!
After that long speaking to some one - an correct me if I am wrong, quite intense conversations, the kind of things your don't just talk to anyone about - you are bound to have feeling for this person and the whole situation!!!
Talking now will bring back all sorts of feelings and memories. Xx

Am I right? xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 81
Awww, the poor little d***head! Men are such idiots.

Well the conversation went on for a bit with us shouting at each other over text and now we're friends. Like we used to be. He's not the arsehole we all originally called him I guess. Keeps going on about "you never know" his relationship was ending at the beginning and now that seems less likely. I'll be moving to Dubai with my Emirates job (I will get it) before he knows it and then he'll forever be thinking what if. Bad timing I suppose xx

Back