First ever VLCD

Day 31 ahoy. Gonna get on with decorating, well, watching my stepdad decorate for me haha xx

Haha why have a step dad and do it yourself ;)

love sarah xxx

Haha why have a step dad and do it yourself ;)

love sarah xxx

You've not seen the ceiling!! Apparently I won't be able to redo the ceiling again ever because if I do it'll come down. The plaster has spent as its a 200 year old house so it'll need a new ceiling eventually. And it's not straight either, it curves at one end too which is weird. No chance I could have done it.

I am about to start glossing the skirts and everything though and I will be painting the ceiling and putting the wallpaper on the walls up so I'm not that bad haha. I'm even gonna lay the carpet myself!

Had an egg white omelette this morning with mushrooms, spring onion, 2 cherry tomatoes and a bit of chilli. Was luuuush!!

Had a couple of prawns and a slice of salmon for a mid afternoon snack and just had mac and cheese with cucumber for my tea. Stuffffffed!!!

Gonna have a shake later I think and then I'll have officially done a month. Boom.

Hows everyone been today?

xx

You've not seen the ceiling!! Apparently I won't be able to redo the ceiling again ever because if I do it'll come down. The plaster has spent as its a 200 year old house so it'll need a new ceiling eventually. And it's not straight either, it curves at one end too which is weird. No chance I could have done it.

I am about to start glossing the skirts and everything though and I will be painting the ceiling and putting the wallpaper on the walls up so I'm not that bad haha. I'm even gonna lay the carpet myself!

Had an egg white omelette this morning with mushrooms, spring onion, 2 cherry tomatoes and a bit of chilli. Was luuuush!!

Had a couple of prawns and a slice of salmon for a mid afternoon snack and just had mac and cheese with cucumber for my tea. Stuffffffed!!!

Gonna have a shake later I think and then I'll have officially done a month. Boom.

Hows everyone been today?

xx

Fab day darling! Well done! Day 6 here for me. Weigh in on monday eeeek!

love sarah xxx

Sooooo. I went to wash the paintbrush I glossed with. With water. Got it everywhere and we have no turps. How was I supposed to know you need turps to wash gloss?!

So now I'm sitting here with gloss aaallllll over my hands, I've had to wipe it all over my clothes to get the most part off but it's still everywhere and I've just realised I forgot to paint the window sill. Aarrrggghhhhhhhh xx

Sooooo. I went to wash the paintbrush I glossed with. With water. Got it everywhere and we have no turps. How was I supposed to know you need turps to wash gloss?!

So now I'm sitting here with gloss aaallllll over my hands, I've had to wipe it all over my clothes to get the most part off but it's still everywhere and I've just realised I forgot to paint the window sill. Aarrrggghhhhhhhh xx

Gloss is a *****! Its oil based sobwater just washes over the top :(

love sarah xxx

Haha I know that now. I'm such a tool haha. Managed to get some turps and I'm all clean now haha xx

Yay! Took me week to get it off my sink! I made the same mistake.

love sarah xxx

I'm feeling a bit pap.

When I was 17 I got chatting to this guy on FaceParty. That was kind of "the thing" until Facebook came out if anyone remembers. We used to chat all the time just as friends and he always wanted to meet me but I never did, because I was fat and had not confidence (even though he was a tubster himself). It was like that for about 2 years but we still spoke every day near enough and actually became really good friends. Then I went working away when I was 19 and we just stopped talking.

When I was travelling this year he started following me on twitter and I'm not joking when I say this, he's transformed into some super hunk who's now in the finals of a competition to be on the cover of a fitness magazine. He messaged me when I was away and I never got round to getting back to him. So yerterday in work, I was bored, so decided to send him a message seeing how he was. We ended up chatting all day and he ended up phoning me til like 2 in the morning.

He was going on about everything he'd been up to and asking about me and said that he still wants to meet me. So I agreed, I said I'd meet him in a couple of weeks. He asked for pictures seeing as its been 2 years so I sent him some (and yes ladies, we all do it, it got a little rude ha) and he wouldn't stop going on about how gorgeous I am and how he can't wait to finally meet me. He even said he wanted to take the day off work today and come round to help me decorate. Obviously I said no, like I'm gonna want him to see me looking like **** decorating, I want him to see me when my makeup and hairs done (and maybe 7lbs lighter)

The thing is, when I asked him if he had a girlfriend he said he didn't, so I asked why. He said he "can't tell me right now". So I asked why and he told me to just be patient. So obviously then I reeeeally wanted to know. He kept on going on about not being able to say right now but he'd text me and tell me. So then I was like, what are you with someone now while you're speaking to me? He said no, and just kept telling me to be patient. What's all that about?

So we ended up saying night and he said speak to you tomorrow. I know he was working til half 4 and so didn't think anything of it when he didn't text. So it got to about half 5 and I text him. I never text anyone first, I don't know why, I just think that if they want me they'll at least text. He knows that seeing as we did speak every day for 3 years and he even brought it up while I was on the phone. He hasn't text back.

I don't get it.

What do you lot think? I refuse to text him again.

xx

I'm feeling a bit pap.

When I was 17 I got chatting to this guy on FaceParty. That was kind of "the thing" until Facebook came out if anyone remembers. We used to chat all the time just as friends and he always wanted to meet me but I never did, because I was fat and had not confidence (even though he was a tubster himself). It was like that for about 2 years but we still spoke every day near enough and actually became really good friends. Then I went working away when I was 19 and we just stopped talking.

When I was travelling this year he started following me on twitter and I'm not joking when I say this, he's transformed into some super hunk who's now in the finals of a competition to be on the cover of a fitness magazine. He messaged me when I was away and I never got round to getting back to him. So yerterday in work, I was bored, so decided to send him a message seeing how he was. We ended up chatting all day and he ended up phoning me til like 2 in the morning.

He was going on about everything he'd been up to and asking about me and said that he still wants to meet me. So I agreed, I said I'd meet him in a couple of weeks. He asked for pictures seeing as its been 2 years so I sent him some (and yes ladies, we all do it, it got a little rude ha) and he wouldn't stop going on about how gorgeous I am and how he can't wait to finally meet me. He even said he wanted to take the day off work today and come round to help me decorate. Obviously I said no, like I'm gonna want him to see me looking like **** decorating, I want him to see me when my makeup and hairs done (and maybe 7lbs lighter)

The thing is, when I asked him if he had a girlfriend he said he didn't, so I asked why. He said he "can't tell me right now". So I asked why and he told me to just be patient. So obviously then I reeeeally wanted to know. He kept on going on about not being able to say right now but he'd text me and tell me. So then I was like, what are you with someone now while you're speaking to me? He said no, and just kept telling me to be patient. What's all that about?

So we ended up saying night and he said speak to you tomorrow. I know he was working til half 4 and so didn't think anything of it when he didn't text. So it got to about half 5 and I text him. I never text anyone first, I don't know why, I just think that if they want me they'll at least text. He knows that seeing as we did speak every day for 3 years and he even brought it up while I was on the phone. He hasn't text back.

I don't get it.

What do you lot think? I refuse to text him again.

xx

Oh god. I remember the faceparty days! Haha!

It is suspicious. Tread carefully.

love sarah xxx

Sorry i know that is hardly a great answer. But i dont know him and wouldnt want to say something that could be totally untrue.

love sarah xxx

Oh god. I remember the faceparty days! Haha!

It is suspicious. Tread carefully.

love sarah xxx

Ha! Just shows how long ago it started. What do you think is suspicious? Do you reckon he has a girlfriend? Why wouldn't he just tell me and leave it at that, we could still be friends but obviously that's it. I know he likes me and I asked if it feel weird us talking again he was like "yea, it's good though"

Why do I have to be patient? What is he planning on splitting up with her if he has got a girlfriend? If he was wouldn't he say? Why not text me back? It's doing my head in! What should I do? I need help haha.

xx

Ha! Just shows how long ago it started. What do you think is suspicious? Do you reckon he has a girlfriend? Why wouldn't he just tell me and leave it at that, we could still be friends but obviously that's it. I know he likes me and I asked if it feel weird us talking again he was like "yea, it's good though"

Why do I have to be patient? What is he planning on splitting up with her if he has got a girlfriend? If he was wouldn't he say? Why not text me back? It's doing my head in! What should I do? I need help haha.

xx

He hasnt text you back because he is avoiding doing so. Regardless of what he says. Thats only because he doesnt want to say whats going on. Not because hes trying to hurt you.

Personally i think he either has a gf, has just split up with one or maybe he has a friend with benefits who he doesnt want to mention.

Hes hiding something because he doesnt want you to think of him badly i think. He doesnt want you to know he has someone of some description and doesnt want any future relationship (as in friendship or something more) to start off in the wrong way.

Thats only my opinion lovely.

love sarah xxx

He hasnt text you back because he is avoiding doing so. Regardless of what he says. Thats only because he doesnt want to say whats going on. Not because hes trying to hurt you.

Personally i think he either has a gf, has just split up with one or maybe he has a friend with benefits who he doesnt want to mention.

Hes hiding something because he doesnt want you to think of him badly i think. He doesnt want you to know he has someone of some description and doesnt want any future relationship (as in friendship or something more) to start off in the wrong way.

Thats only my opinion lovely.

love sarah xxx

That makes so much sense. It's just because he kept on going on about telling me tomorrow, as in today and then he's completely blanked me. Like you said, he's avoiding telling me what's going on.

I just have this nagging feeling he's doing it to get back at me for never meeting him. He doesn't know I used to be obese, in fact he thinks I was slim! How I managed to convince him I'll never know. My excuse when he asked me last night why I never met him was "I was young" he is 8 years older than me to be fair. I dunno, maybe IF I end up meeting him I'll tell him the real reason, he should understand seeing as he's been through a major transformation too but I can't tell him that now.

He was a really nice, sweet guy but I can't help thinking what if he's changed now he's fit, in every sense of the word. I don't think I've changed with losing weight, I don't treat anyone any different than I always have, but then I'm not a lad.

Maybe I do just need to be patient. I think I'm going mad. How can I be like this after 1 day of speaking?! I just feel like its building up to something because we've known each other so long and I am confident enough to meet him now. I don't know. Urgh.

xx

That makes so much sense. It's just because he kept on going on about telling me tomorrow, as in today and then he's completely blanked me. Like you said, he's avoiding telling me what's going on.

I just have this nagging feeling he's doing it to get back at me for never meeting him. He doesn't know I used to be obese, in fact he thinks I was slim! How I managed to convince him I'll never know. My excuse when he asked me last night why I never met him was "I was young" he is 8 years older than me to be fair. I dunno, maybe IF I end up meeting him I'll tell him the real reason, he should understand seeing as he's been through a major transformation too but I can't tell him that now.

He was a really nice, sweet guy but I can't help thinking what if he's changed now he's fit, in every sense of the word. I don't think I've changed with losing weight, I don't treat anyone any different than I always have, but then I'm not a lad.

Maybe I do just need to be patient. I think I'm going mad. How can I be like this after 1 day of speaking?! I just feel like its building up to something because we've known each other so long and I am confident enough to meet him now. I don't know. Urgh.

xx

genuinely dont think hes trying to hurt you, think its more "if i dont reply then im not fibing" kinda deal.

I met my fiance on the internet. I totally believe about connections over the net and how the emotions can make you feel.

My mum realised i was in love with tim before i did. And i realised i loved him before i ever met him. He drives me up the effing wall majority of the time but still love him to death.

When men and women lose weight sometimes the after loss behaviours can be very different. Women tend to be "oh these gorgeous men are interested in me more now" whereas men is more "wow i can get hotter girls and they give me so much attention and ill use this to my advantage" (i know thats a bit of a generalisation and i apologise hooefully you will get what i mean in the end) also with women, your friends dont care if your hot or if you can now pull 10 men because you have lost weight. Where as most men vare if there mates think they are good looking and how they can now pull hot women.

Thats the difference between a man and a woman changing their apperance.

Stuff like this is soo difficult because i was always second guessing and wondering what/who/if/why they were hiding something.

Life is for living. If you truely feel comfortable with him, then meet him because if you dont you may wonder what if. But obviously dont meet him if your not 100%.

I hope that helps a little.

love sarah xxx

genuinely dont think hes trying to hurt you, think its more "if i dont reply then im not fibing" kinda deal.

I met my fiance on the internet. I totally believe about connections over the net and how the emotions can make you feel.

My mum realised i was in love with tim before i did. And i realised i loved him before i ever met him. He drives me up the effing wall majority of the time but still love him to death.

When men and women lose weight sometimes the after loss behaviours can be very different. Women tend to be "oh these gorgeous men are interested in me more now" whereas men is more "wow i can get hotter girls and they give me so much attention and ill use this to my advantage" (i know thats a bit of a generalisation and i apologise hooefully you will get what i mean in the end) also with women, your friends dont care if your hot or if you can now pull 10 men because you have lost weight. Where as most men vare if there mates think they are good looking and how they can now pull hot women.

Thats the difference between a man and a woman changing their apperance.

Stuff like this is soo difficult because i was always second guessing and wondering what/who/if/why they were hiding something.

Life is for living. If you truely feel comfortable with him, then meet him because if you dont you may wonder what if. But obviously dont meet him if your not 100%.

I hope that helps a little.

love sarah xxx

I completely get what you're saying and haven't taken it the wrong way at all.

When I was saying before about him wanting to get back at me, what if he thinks I'm only interested now because he's lost the weight and he thinks he can play me now he's "in my league" when really, it wasn't anything to do the fact of me not wanting to meet him because of him, but because of me.

Ive known him for 5 years, 3 of which we were really close without even meeting and it is a bit surreal. The reason I didn't meet him in the first place is because I didn't want to get rejected. What if now I've changed I STILL get rejected? He's seen all my photos, he knows what I look like and he tells me I'm good looking or "fit" in his terminology bit the fact I'm a 14 and he probably thinks I'm a 10 makes me worry. I decided I'd meet him at the end of this month, I should really be a 12 by then and I am tall so should look quite slim. I don't look overweight now anymore but suppose its just a confidence thing in being a 12.

Im saying all this yet he probably has a girlfriend. Hence ignoring me today. I think I'm best just leaving the ball in his court. He said he was excited to see me so we'll see eh?

I never have any luck with men. I either get stalked or ignored. There's no happy medium haha xx

I completely get what you're saying and haven't taken it the wrong way at all.

When I was saying before about him wanting to get back at me, what if he thinks I'm only interested now because he's lost the weight and he thinks he can play me now he's "in my league" when really, it wasn't anything to do the fact of me not wanting to meet him because of him, but because of me.

Ive known him for 5 years, 3 of which we were really close without even meeting and it is a bit surreal. The reason I didn't meet him in the first place is because I didn't want to get rejected. What if now I've changed I STILL get rejected? He's seen all my photos, he knows what I look like and he tells me I'm good looking or "fit" in his terminology bit the fact I'm a 14 and he probably thinks I'm a 10 makes me worry. I decided I'd meet him at the end of this month, I should really be a 12 by then and I am tall so should look quite slim. I don't look overweight now anymore but suppose its just a confidence thing in being a 12.

Im saying all this yet he probably has a girlfriend. Hence ignoring me today. I think I'm best just leaving the ball in his court. He said he was excited to see me so we'll see eh?

I never have any luck with men. I either get stalked or ignored. There's no happy medium haha xx

I totally understand darling. Deffo leave the ball in his court and what happens happens!<3

Dating is tough! I was lucky i found tim when i did. God knows where i would be now!

love sarah xxx

I totally understand darling. Deffo leave the ball in his court and what happens happens!<3

Dating is tough! I was lucky i found tim when i did. God knows where i would be now!

love sarah xxx

Aww thanks Sarah, you've made me feel better. Just having someone who understands your rants or that you can actually explain to without missing bits out or feeling silly is so good.

Maybe I'll find a Tim one day haha xx

Aww thanks Sarah, you've made me feel better. Just having someone who understands your rants or that you can actually explain to without missing bits out or feeling silly is so good.

Maybe I'll find a Tim one day haha xx

Dont hes a tw*t. I can send him to you if you like haha!

love sarah xxx

Day 31.

Had 2 shakes so far. Just making chilli chicken and salad for my tea.

Decided to text that guy again but on my ipad so I could see when he sees it. Seen at 17.08 still no reply. Sufficed to say his number is deleted. Can't be arsed with cryptic messages and quiet spells. Would have been nice to see him but he's missed out. Unlucky.

Hows everyone got on today?

xx

Aaaaand he finally tells the truth. Not only does he have a girlfriend, he lives with her. Apparently they're on the verge of breakup. Yea, and I'm the pope. Least I know now, can happily ignore him without thinking it was me xx

Back