First ever VLCD

Yes I lost two stone I've kept it off but I still feel huge I've got 16lbs to go but I just feel so huge

It's weird isn't it? This is literally the slimmest I have ever been and yet I still feel big. I even have a healthy bmi for the first time ever and I'm a size 12. I thought I'd feel ok at a 12 but still don't. Might be because I don't have any clothes that fit me so I just feel frumpy all the time. The smallest clothes I own I only bought last month in a 14 and they're too big and just look horrid on now. Shopping spree is in order I think xx

It's weird isn't it? This is literally the slimmest I have ever been and yet I still feel big. I even have a healthy bmi for the first time ever and I'm a size 12. I thought I'd feel ok at a 12 but still don't. Might be because I don't have any clothes that fit me so I just feel frumpy all the time. The smallest clothes I own I only bought last month in a 14 and they're too big and just look horrid on now. Shopping spree is in order I think xx

Yes good idea!!

Suns out, I'm off work, I've only just woke up. Today is gonna be a good day!

Gonna finish off some odd jobs and start attacking the kitchen seeing as that being done next week. Eek. Feel like everything is just about falling into place.

3 shakes and some chicken with veg for me today. I'm trying my hardest to stretch out my packs til payday but my mum said last night she will buy them for me and I just need to pay her back. Life saver. So all in all, I'm in a very good mood.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

WHERE HAS THE MAC AND CHEESE GONE!!!!!

How am I supposed to finish my diet with no mac and cheese?!! I literally survive off it. I'm panicking now!! What am I gonna do?!!

xx

It's out of stock. For TWO WEEKS!! Two effing weeks are they having a laugh?! I'm expecting to be almost done by 2 weeks. I'm so annoyed its ridiculous. How can they let the stock get THAT LOW?!! xx

I'm so annoyed its untrue! I just feel like I'm gonna fail now. I hate the other packs with a passion!! This has definitely soured the mood I was in this morning. I might sound like I'm being dramatic but I was literally looking forward to finally having something that I actually like and now I can't have it. Just feel so let down.

Well I've calmed down after I had my super strop. I hadn't eaten and was feeling dizzy and then I trapped my finger and I just exploded with rage ha. Feeling chilled now I've eaten. Had to dig out a chilli pack and make some burnt "crisps" out of it. Ended up ordering 2 weeks worth. I decided to order shakes (strawberry of course) and then bars to have instead of my beloved mac and cheese. I get paid on Saturday anyway so will do a food shop and get back to my 3 shakes and a protein meal anyway. I'm still not impressed that so much stuff is out of stock, the other shakes I don't mind (cookies and cream/raspberry) are out of stock too so I couldn't even mix up the shakes a bit. Think the customer service is p1ss poor too but at least I'm not in b1tch mode anymore xx

Oh my missy, haha not a happy bunny were you.

Ahhh gutted they're out, I love mac and cheese I've got none left either!! I've still got quite a lot of stuff though and mushroom pasta galore!!

I've still got just over 6weeks left on slim and save then its all up to me, yikes!!!

Gonna have to get a food plan ready, I don't expect I'm gonna be at goal on time but at least once I've finished I'll be doing more cardio and that should melt away the pounds at least. Xx

Oh my missy, haha not a happy bunny were you.

Ahhh gutted they're out, I love mac and cheese I've got none left either!! I've still got quite a lot of stuff though and mushroom pasta galore!!

I've still got just over 6weeks left on slim and save then its all up to me, yikes!!!

Gonna have to get a food plan ready, I don't expect I'm gonna be at goal on time but at least once I've finished I'll be doing more cardio and that should melt away the pounds at least. Xx

Haha not at all!! Calmed right down after I started thinking rationally again instead of thinking my world was falling apart just because there was no mac and cheese. I've not had any for over a week and done fine ha.

I hate mushroom pasta, used to love it but makes me gag now. If worst comes to worse I can always force it down.

Ive got 5 weeks left I think. Over a month anyway. I'm determined to be a size 10 in 3 weeks time so it's all systems go ha. I've been really bad and agreed to meet that guy. In 3 weeks time surprisingly. What am I doing? I've said it's just as friends obviously but I don't think he really thinks that's the case. I'm a bad person I know. What happened to girl code?!

xx

Haha not at all!! Calmed right down after I started thinking rationally again instead of thinking my world was falling apart just because there was no mac and cheese. I've not had any for over a week and done fine ha.

I hate mushroom pasta, used to love it but makes me gag now. If worst comes to worse I can always force it down.

Ive got 5 weeks left I think. Over a month anyway. I'm determined to be a size 10 in 3 weeks time so it's all systems go ha. I've been really bad and agreed to meet that guy. In 3 weeks time surprisingly. What am I doing? I've said it's just as friends obviously but I don't think he really thinks that's the case. I'm a bad person I know. What happened to girl code?!

xx

Well you obviously want to meet him it will either go well or it won't, just trust your own instincts but I think you'll always know he's not completely trust worthy.

I wish I could be a size ten in three weeks, not sure really what size I am now, think I'm about a 14/16 probably more a 16 though, maybe at best I can hope to be a size 12/14 in three weeks. I think if I can get to a size 10/12 in the next 6 weeks I'll be pretty happy, I need to have a bit of a clothes trying on session and see what I can fit back into xxx

It's out of stock. For TWO WEEKS!! Two effing weeks are they having a laugh?! I'm expecting to be almost done by 2 weeks. I'm so annoyed its ridiculous. How can they let the stock get THAT LOW?!! xx

That's rubbish hun, I love them too and wanted to do another order. I'm quickly running out of shakes I like and will have to force down the ones I don't (I'm the opposite of you and have left my raspberry and cookies and cream ones until last!)

Well you obviously want to meet him it will either go well or it won't, just trust your own instincts but I think you'll always know he's not completely trust worthy.

I wish I could be a size ten in three weeks, not sure really what size I am now, think I'm about a 14/16 probably more a 16 though, maybe at best I can hope to be a size 12/14 in three weeks. I think if I can get to a size 10/12 in the next 6 weeks I'll be pretty happy, I need to have a bit of a clothes trying on session and see what I can fit back into xxx

I do want to but I don't in the same breath. I do because its been so long we've known each other but I don't because he has a girlfriend. No matter how much he tries to tell me he hates her and is only with her til the lease is up I don't really believe him. I'm not being a big head but I know he'll try it on with me and I don't want that. Well, I do, but not unless he's single. We'll just wait and see.

To be fair it's taken me a while to get to where I am. I've only just got to a 12 so might be being optimistic thinking I'll get to a 10 so quickly. I think I should definitely be at least a small 12 in 3 weeks and a 10 after my last 40 days. What size did you start at? I was an 18/20 and went to a 16 quite quickly but stuck at a 16 and in the 13 stones for what seemed like forever. It was only when I got to what I'm guessing were the 12s that I started losing dress sizes again.

I think you should try on some new clothes, you'll probably be happily surprised xx

That's rubbish hun, I love them too and wanted to do another order. I'm quickly running out of shakes I like and will have to force down the ones I don't (I'm the opposite of you and have left my raspberry and cookies and cream ones until last!)

Send them to me and I'll send you some of the ones I have from my first ever order. I've got caramel, vanilla, crispy choc, caffe latte... Bloody loads and I can't stand any of them haha xx

Send them to me and I'll send you some of the ones I have from my first ever order. I've got caramel, vanilla, crispy choc, caffe latte... Bloody loads and I can't stand any of them haha xx

Poor you! You are so close though! And you are right to be wary of internet boy, he could be telling you anything- wait until he ditches her, you are worth more than that!

Poor you! You are so close though! And you are right to be wary of internet boy, he could be telling you anything- wait until he ditches her, you are worth more than that!

Sorry, that sounded really patronising, I didn't mean it that way! Where in Manchester are you?

Sorry, that sounded really patronising, I didn't mean it that way! Where in Manchester are you?

Haha I didn't think so hun, I know what you mean. I'm hoping to see him and not fancy him ha! That will be game over then. He's just one of them that knows the right things to say and talks you into things you wouldn't usually do. God. Help. Me.

Im from Bolton, where are you? xx

I live in Prestwich, but I'm on my uni placement in Bolton three days a week, small world!

I do want to but I don't in the same breath. I do because its been so long we've known each other but I don't because he has a girlfriend. No matter how much he tries to tell me he hates her and is only with her til the lease is up I don't really believe him. I'm not being a big head but I know he'll try it on with me and I don't want that. Well, I do, but not unless he's single. We'll just wait and see.

To be fair it's taken me a while to get to where I am. I've only just got to a 12 so might be being optimistic thinking I'll get to a 10 so quickly. I think I should definitely be at least a small 12 in 3 weeks and a 10 after my last 40 days. What size did you start at? I was an 18/20 and went to a 16 quite quickly but stuck at a 16 and in the 13 stones for what seemed like forever. It was only when I got to what I'm guessing were the 12s that I started losing dress sizes again.

I think you should try on some new clothes, you'll probably be happily surprised xx

About the same really, about 18/20 though I didn't have any size 20 clothes I went to try on a pair of 18 jeans from Tesco and they were too small I refused to go up another size and then started slim and save, I bought two pairs of 18 jeans from simply and they fit but one pair was a bit tight around the tummy now they both positively hang off me!
Maybe I might have to do a bit longer than 12weeks on slim and save then. How long have you been on it in total? Since September? Have you had any breaks or slip ups since you started?
Xx

Back