First ever VLCD

Ended up with 80 likes on my picture and 37 comments. Absolutely amazed!! It's proof for me that Im looking good!! The amount of people messaging me asking for diet tips now is unbelievable haha xx

You really have done so well Hun! Your diary was the first I read and the reason I swapped to slim an save lol
1st to go is a great achievement it will be gone in no time! Your an inspiration and you should be so proud of yourself xx

You really have done so well Hun! Your diary was the first I read and the reason I swapped to slim an save lol
1st to go is a great achievement it will be gone in no time! Your an inspiration and you should be so proud of yourself xx

Wow thankyou hunny!! That's such a nice thing to say!! I'm glad I've inspired you, that was my aim when I started this!

xx

Haha! Isn't it just!

I don't know how I feel. I'm glad I met him, bit annoyed with myself for letting it get too far but can't change it so no point in feeling sh1t about it!

How are you getting on?! Still can't read your diary, need to get posting don't I?! Ha xx

Hey hun doing well so far 5 days in and 4lbs down now! I have moved diary to members section (not gold) so not sure y u can't subscribe? Hopefully soon tho! The title is '25 week challenge' x

Hey hun doing well so far 5 days in and 4lbs down now! I have moved diary to members section (not gold) so not sure y u can't subscribe? Hopefully soon tho! The title is '25 week challenge' x

Ahh I'll have a look for it! And well done!! Nearly a pound a day, that's brilliant!

Internet boy has split up with his girlfriend, not sure how I feel about that. My heads a bit all over the place at the minute because I like someone else but he's being a bit, erm, difficult at the minute. Men!

xx

hmmm best let the dust settle on that before you let him leech onto you! Sounds like he was being a pussy, not splitting up with his girlf until he had someone to move on to - but I can't judge I've done that myself lol :D:D

How can he be difficult with you doesn't he know who he's dealing with?!!! :D:D

How's the job hunt?

Ahh I'll have a look for it! And well done!! Nearly a pound a day, that's brilliant!

Internet boy has split up with his girlfriend, not sure how I feel about that. My heads a bit all over the place at the minute because I like someone else but he's being a bit, erm, difficult at the minute. Men!

xx

Hmm that's confusing they don't usually leave the gfs do they just say they will! I think your better off out of it (your decision of course)

hmmm best let the dust settle on that before you let him leech onto you! Sounds like he was being a pussy, not splitting up with his girlf until he had someone to move on to - but I can't judge I've done that myself lol :D:D

How can he be difficult with you doesn't he know who he's dealing with?!!! :D:D

How's the job hunt?

I agree with you! Definitely being a pussy! I'm not ready for a relationship anyway and with him I'd rather be friends (sounds cruel but he is AWFUL in bed, like, truly the worst I have ever experienced!) he's got loads to sort out with his flat and this competition so be difficult to find time for each other anyway.

The guy I like is giving me mixed messages like I don't know what. I'd rather him just be upfront with me but that's like asking for rain in a drought. It seems like he likes me anyway, he tells me things I really don't need to know if I'm just there for fun and he puts off me leaving but then won't text me? I mean, I've not text him either but he's not even read the last one I sent, let alone replied so why should I? It seems to me that he's trying to keep me at arms length. Either that or he's a massive arsehole!!

Job hunt, erm, if I'm honest I've not looked! My grandad is back in hospital and don't think he's coming out, it's all a bit hectic, it's been the last thing on my mind!!

xx

So I walked out of my job for various reasons, a big factor were the girls who used to ***** about me being on slim and save. How hilarious that one of them just sent me a message on Facebook to say that she's just made her first order. Jealousy is a funny old thing isn't it. Love to see how they do, it's not as easy as they think. I just remember them telling me "you should just go to the gym" worked for them, CLEARLY!

xx

Anyway, I'm on the wine, hence my little rant. Not long back from seeing my grandad in hospital after his stroke and I'm so heartbroken at how bad he is. What's even worse is the only people who gives a flying poo about him are me and my auntie, who herself is waiting for a heart bypass and double transplant. Everything just seems to be falling apart for me at the minute. I think the guy I've been seeing has had a girl round his last night judging from his Facebook status, my job, my grandad, my "sisters", the only thing good at the moment is the fact I'm still losing weight. Slowly but surely!

Sorry for the rant, just feeling a bit crap at the minute and here is the one place I can let it all out and get lovely comments making me feel better.

xx

Anyway, I'm on the wine, hence my little rant. Not long back from seeing my grandad in hospital after his stroke and I'm so heartbroken at how bad he is. What's even worse is the only people who gives a flying poo about him are me and my auntie, who herself is waiting for a heart bypass and double transplant. Everything just seems to be falling apart for me at the minute. I think the guy I've been seeing has had a girl round his last night judging from his Facebook status, my job, my grandad, my "sisters", the only thing good at the moment is the fact I'm still losing weight. Slowly but surely!

Sorry for the rant, just feeling a bit crap at the minute and here is the one place I can let it all out and get lovely comments making me feel better.

xx

Hi hunny

So sorry u r having a rough time of it! Sometimes it feels like everything happens at once I know!

U r right tho ure weight loss journey has been an inspiration on here (see Lou and I even set up r own challenges after being inspired by yours!)

Hope u feel better tomorrow (new day) x

Hi hunny

So sorry u r having a rough time of it! Sometimes it feels like everything happens at once I know!

U r right tho ure weight loss journey has been an inspiration on here (see Lou and I even set up r own challenges after being inspired by yours!)

Hope u feel better tomorrow (new day) x

Thanks hunny, it does all come at once! I think I will feel better, a little hungover but better haha xx

:( sad to hear this :( poor you

forget those silly boys you don't need a) to be messed about or b) to put up with terrible bedroom technique!!!! (this did make me lol when I read it - all those years of yearning what a disappointment!!)

WPW is right you're such an inspiration on here you can be proud of that

But doesn't change difficulties in your own life :( hope your sisters come round and stop being b****es and that your Grandad doesn't suffer :(

And LOL to the b**** girl making her first S&S order - IN HER FACE I hope she fails and gets fatter than before ;)

:( sad to hear this :( poor you

forget those silly boys you don't need a) to be messed about or b) to put up with terrible bedroom technique!!!! (this did make me lol when I read it - all those years of yearning what a disappointment!!)

WPW is right you're such an inspiration on here you can be proud of that

But doesn't change difficulties in your own life :( hope your sisters come round and stop being b****es and that your Grandad doesn't suffer :(

And LOL to the b**** girl making her first S&S order - IN HER FACE I hope she fails and gets fatter than before ;)

Worst thing is that the guy I like is actually probably the best I've ever had (way too much info but fudge it haha) that's what is making it so annoying!!! But I feel better this morning. I think it's because it's the first person who has given me proper attention since I've lost all my weight and because he knew me when I was fat its like a sort of accomplishment for me if you get that? Ha!

My sisters are never gonna stop being cows but I don't care about that any more. I AM applying for Emirates and I WILL end up in Dubai!! Not gonna have time for them or boys then am I?!!

it sounds awful but I hope my grandad doesn't pull through, he's in such a bad way and its heartbreaking to watch. Seeing him yesterday I just burst into tears, I just feel so sorry for him.

And the girls at work, this made me laugh!! I was thinking the same as you!! One has tried lipotrim and the other has tried s&s and they're both still overweight so we'll see what happens!!

xx

Hello... Not sure if you remember me but I am back and restarting slim and save to get to goal on Wednesday.

Sorry to hear about your grandad. I know its not easy x

Worst thing is that the guy I like is actually probably the best I've ever had (way too much info but fudge it haha) that's what is making it so annoying!!! But I feel better this morning. I think it's because it's the first person who has given me proper attention since I've lost all my weight and because he knew me when I was fat its like a sort of accomplishment for me if you get that? Ha!

My sisters are never gonna stop being cows but I don't care about that any more. I AM applying for Emirates and I WILL end up in Dubai!! Not gonna have time for them or boys then am I?!!

it sounds awful but I hope my grandad doesn't pull through, he's in such a bad way and its heartbreaking to watch. Seeing him yesterday I just burst into tears, I just feel so sorry for him.

And the girls at work, this made me laugh!! I was thinking the same as you!! One has tried lipotrim and the other has tried s&s and they're both still overweight so we'll see what happens!!

xx

def know what you mean about the attention since you've been slim, I've been there and I found it difficult to say no to anyone who was interested just because I couldn't believe they'd like me :rolleyes: men love girls with self esteem problems ;) my poor Dad despaired over me :(

Yes it would be cruel for your poor grandad to have to struggle on after this wouldn't it - I hate the way people seem to be kept alive at all costs when there isn't a life to live :(

keep us posted on the diet failures of the office girls ;) lol

Back