First ever VLCD

My life seems to be more and more like an episode of Hollyoaks every day haha. Woke up late today so missed the rugby :( but I'm out later anyway, need to get over this wine hangover first! Had such a good night last night but ended up with someone's phone? Not sure how that happened but I've been the Good Samaritan (as ever) and handed it in at the police station this morning.

That guy from the gym sounds like a right arrogant sod!! Since when was giving someone a massage living life on the edge? Am I missing something here? You should tell him you've already had enough excitement from living life on the edge all day if that's the case. Men will say anything to try and con you into sex won't they? It's a shame my foofoo decides before my brain has had chance to register haha.

Not put the pic on Facebook yet. Think I might do though, I'll wait till I can see knobhead is online again and do it then so he can see it haha. Looks like he had a good time last night anyway, he NEVER normally puts anything on Facebook but made sure everyone could see what a fab time he was having last night with his mates at his flat. Looked really... Exciting! Ha!

How are we all today?

xx

Well my weight doesn't seem to be moving any further down so I've decided to make another order of slim and save. So gutted they still don't have mac and cheese in stock! What's all that about? Anyway, making my order later when I can decide what flavours I'm going to try and hopefully by the end of it I'll be 10 stone!!

How is everyone?

xx

Not hopefully huni you WILL be 10st! Think positive!
I'm back on track after a few awful weeks with diet and family stuff!
How you doing Hun? Xx

Not hopefully huni you WILL be 10st! Think positive!
I'm back on track after a few awful weeks with diet and family stuff!
How you doing Hun? Xx

Ive put on a couple of pounds through eating crap but I'm still under 12 stone. Just making an order now for the 5 day item so should last me to 10st!!

Does anybody have a code for free delivery? xx

The new cheesy pasta should be available mid April apparently!!

But if you purchase from the SML website - they have the macaroni cheese in stock!! X

Oooohhhh I've already placed my order!!! Gutted!!! I've ordered the £150 one as well!! Ahh well, should be about 6 weeks worth and then I should be done for good!! I'm just worried of coming off for good now, my weight keeps fluctuating by half a stone. I'm up and down like a yoyo!! This past couple of weeks I've been sooooo bad eating. McDonald's, dominoes, sloppy joes, easter eggs, nandos, you name it, I've eaten it!! Really do need to join slimming world but I'm just worried that because I'm a healthy weight and I'll be a comfortable size 10 (here's hoping) by the time I've finished my last order that I'll get some funny looks or comments xx

Went out this weekend with some old school friends and and a really good night! They haven't seen me since losing weight and their reactions were amazing! One even thought I'd had lipo haha! It was brilliant because the girl in the pictures was one of my best friends through school and she used to be massively overweight too, she's a size 8-10 now! We'd always said to each other that we would be slim one day and we've both done it and obviously because we were drunk ended up telling everyone in sight and jumping around like a pair of weirdos. Here are some pics anyway, I have absolutely no idea who the woman biting my boob is?!! Haha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    802.8 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 115
Oh wow, you are looking amazing! The break has probably done you good and most of that weight will be glucose and water. I am starting again tomorrow- I have put 10lbs back on, simply because I slipped back in to my old ways, so want to nip it in the bud! I will make a better plan for the end!

Oh wow, you are looking amazing! The break has probably done you good and most of that weight will be glucose and water. I am starting again tomorrow- I have put 10lbs back on, simply because I slipped back in to my old ways, so want to nip it in the bud! I will make a better plan for the end!

Aww thanks babe! I just want to get into the 10s now! I felt like I've been in the 11s for ages!! It was the same with the 13s as well and that's when I decided to go cold turkey not weighing and finally got away from them!! So once my order arrives I'm going to go the whole hog again, probs only be around 5 weeks worth of stuff, 6 if I have protein meals as well. Need to get in those size 8s!!!! It's hard because I don't know what to eat so that's why I end up eating out or tonnes of carbs, can't remember the last time I actually cooked a meal!! Onward and downwards eh?!! xx

Oh and one of the girls I used to work with has already given up the diet!! The other I can't tell, she's not as open with her Facebook statuses xx

Morning lovely

Looking fab in the pics. Think you'll be at goal in no time with your order!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely

Looking fab in the pics. Think you'll be at goal in no time with your order!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks babe. I really hope so. I feel like I've been doing this forever now, having a good run then stopping and starting again xx

Thanks babe. I really hope so. I feel like I've been doing this forever now, having a good run then stopping and starting again xx

i know how you feel!!! although your alot closer to goal than me!! im fed up too lol!!!

but come summer........we will be there and all happy!!! :D cant wait! are you going away this year at all? xxx

One last good run and you'll be done though. Can't wait to see you final photos in 6 weeks time- I hope you are booking a summer holiday to show off that bikini bod!

Hope your first day is going well :)

Back