1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

First few days

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Farewellflab, 3 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Farewellflab

Farewellflab Member

Hello everyone; my first day on Exante (and MiniMins),
    I'm doing Total Solution Man Plan (4 food packs, 800 cal a day). First time doing any diet like this and am a little anxious to say the least! My husband is doing total solution (600cal) so we have each other but he has done VLCD before so knows what to expect!

Any advice on getting through the first 2-3 days? Anything is much appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bob123

bob123 Well-Known Member

Good luck!! Get the first few days over then it's easy (ish!) lol!! :)

4. Farewellflab

Farewellflab Member

Which plan did you do?

5. bob123

bob123 Well-Known Member

The 3 packs a day one. Once you reach ketosis I'm sure you'll be fine with 3 too, but whatever works for you and is easiest for you to stick to is the main thing :) how have you found your first day?

6. Farewellflab

Farewellflab Member

Hard! Have had six weeks of eating what we like so it's been quite the shock to the system! Enjoyed all the food packs though which is a bonus but my mind has been fixated on food all day (doesn't help that I work for Waitrose!)

7. bob123

bob123 Well-Known Member

Lol, how strange, I'm going down for a waitrose seminar today! I promise it gets easier, weigh daily if it helps the first week - nothing's more motivating than seeing those numbers go down :)