First gain

dextermummy

Silver Member
Hey everyone

Weigh in today, and my first gain since I started back in January (+2lb). I knew it was coming, have been off work this last week and done hardly any excercise, ate far too much including hubbys b'day party where I stuffed my face unmercilessly. So in a way I'm fine with it, and relieved it wasn't more. I know I've done good so far, and all I have to do is get back on track next week and everything should be fine. There's just a part of me that's worried it may be the start of something, that now I've 'allowed' myself a gain I may find myself unable to get back on track. I've worked too hard to let this spiral again.

Don't really know why I'm posting this. I know what I need to do but just felt I needed to write it down. No better place than this.

Thanks for listening.

I'm glad that you don't sound like you're taking it too badly, and you're right that you'll get back on track this week. There's no need for it to change things for the future unless you let it, and just look at how far you've come already :)

We all have a gain sometimes and if it is due to us overindulging, I find the best thing to do is to let it spur you on. It's good to have treats sometimes, BUT having prooved it equals a gain, remember that before you do it again. Use it as a positive xxx

It's frightening, isn't it, how easy it is to gain weight? If only losing it were as easy as putting it on!!

Put it behind you and get back on the wagon. You'll soon shift that 2lb again :D

It's frightening, isn't it, how easy it is to gain weight? If only losing it were as easy as putting it on!!

Put it behind you and get back on the wagon. You'll soon shift that 2lb again :D
I agree!

Back