First Green Day

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
Well decided to have my first green day today after 7 weeks.

I didn't really have lots today but had loads of fruit with my weetabix and muller, scan bran and nutella snack
green mixed salad and this eveing had the most satisfactory CousCous and liver risotto with peppers and onion.

I feel very full, but a strange sense of guilt for some reason?????

Back to red tomorrow and in the evening WI

Phil x

Don't really know, I suppose deep down I worry that green days won't be as good for me??... a bit silly but I have put my weight onover the years on carbs like pasta, rice , bread etc

Phil x

I never do green but thats because I don't like half the food! If I crave the 3 p's then i'll do EE or count them as syns

I know what you mean Phil. Im the same, I think o0o0o0h noo0o0o0 carbs!! EEEKK! I never have v good losses with green days so I stick to red too, but I do often think maybe I should sling in a green one now and then.....

I used to love green days , but I lose faster on red. Now I'm sticking to EE and it makes life SO much simpler, and I can't believe my losses! I thinkyou have to suspend belief on SW cos if you compare it you eat SO much more, you're never hungry and you still have fab weight losses!

I think I lose quicker on red, but I'm not sure. I try to do a mix of the two, but make sure the ratio is at least 4:3 red days.

Remember, pasta, potatoes and rice in themselves are not fattening. It's all the creamy, gooey, sauces we have with them that are (carbonara - yuk, personally - curry, butter in the mash).

The couscous and liver risotto sounds strangely appealing!

Good luck, Phil! Let us know if you think it has had an effect on your next WI.

I've lost nearly 4 stone doing about 90% green days.

I only ever do green days and have lost 1 stone 5- couldn't do red as I was always hungry!

Phil, I was exactly the same when I had my first green day and I worried like hell on the run up to weigh in that my weight would be awful, suprisingly it wasn't!

It is important to start having green days the closer you come to target though, so well done Phil :):)

K xx

Back